Former Nexage CEO Ernie Cormier Joins Millennial Media as Chief Operating Officer
Millennial Media (NYSE:MM) , the leading independent mobile ad marketplace, today announced that former Nexage CEO and President Ernie Cormier will be joining the Company as COO. Reporting to Millennial Media CEO and President Michael Barrett, Cormier will be responsible for overseeing the Company’s product, technology, and operations teams.
This Smart News Release features multimedia. View the full release here: http://www.businesswire.com/news/home/20150521006352/en/
Ernie Cormier (Photo: Business Wire)
“It’s critical to maintain a solid technology and product foundation as we accelerate our Managed Media and Platform business units,” said Barrett. “Ernie’s experience developing and scaling Nexage into the industry’s leading programmatic marketplace will be vital in solidifying this foundation and continuing Millennial Media’s growth and superior product offerings. I’m honored to welcome him to the team.”
Cormier brings over two decades of media and telecommunications experience to Millennial Media. Following the Company’s acquisition of Nexage in 2014, Cormier served on Millennial Media’s Board of Directors. He will be stepping down from that role to take on the role of COO. Prior to Nexage, Cormier served as CEO & President of Zeemote Inc., a mobile gaming and consumer electronics company that was sold to Aplix Corporation in 2009. He has also held executive positions at Virgin Media in the United Kingdom, Nextel Communications, and Lagardere Group. Cormier will be based in Boston and begin the role of COO in June.
“Millennial Media continues to innovate across media and programmatic,” said Cormier. “Its unique business strategy, independence, and deep roots in mobile make it a trusted player and an industry leader. I’m excited to lead the Company’s technology, product and operations teams as we make mobile simple and accessible for our partners.”
This addition to the leadership team underscores the importance of Millennial Media’s strong technology foundation and commitment to bringing industry-moving products to market. The Company recently announced a 100% viewability guarantee for in-app mobile advertising. Cormier’s experience in developer monetization and programmatic buying gives him the knowledge to help support the current and future phases of this offering.
About Millennial Media
Millennial Media (NYSE:MM) is the leading independent mobile marketplace, making mobile simple for the world’s top brands, app developers, and mobile web publishers. The company’s unique data and technology assets enable its advertising clients to connect with their target audiences at scale. Millennial Media also drives monetization for its publisher and developer partners by connecting them to networks, advertisers, and an RTB exchange. For more information, visit www.millennialmedia.com.
- Greek mid-year budget surplus 1 view
- SpartanNash Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Results 1 view
- Aussie Approaches 0.94 US ahead of RBA Meeting Minutes 1 view
- Mercer lead trustee advisor on UK’s largest pension buy-out: lb2.5 billion L&G bulk annuity purchase of TRW Pension Scheme liabilities 1 view
- Economic sentiment, business climate improve in euro area 1 view
- US third quarter GDP beats advance estimate 1 view
- Energy Stocks Could Climb Higher as OPEC Output Falls 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view
- U.S. Army Orders Oshkosh FMTVs 1 view
- Stocks close out worst week since June 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Outlook on the US dollar ahead of FOMC minutes, key data 1 view
- USD/JPY currency pair moves up to resistance levels near 100 1 view
- Yellen’s Comments Wednesday will Drive Market Sentiment 1 view
- Carmelo Anthony, Marshawn Lynch, Skylar Diggins, Serena Williams, LeBron James, Gabby Douglas, Lionel Messi, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Lindsey Vonn among Top Athletes to Receive Nominations for Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Sports Awards 1 view
- EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces Credit Agreement Amendment, 2015 Capital Budget and Provides Operations and Reserves Update 1 view
- Eurozone Manufacturing Reaches 31-Month High: Markit 1 view
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and Accenture Deliver Global Biometric Identity Management System to Aid Displaced Persons 1 view
- US stocks left afloat as congress reaches resolution 1 view
- Box Introduces Box Developer Edition to Power Apps for the Digital Enterprise 1 view
- US Homebuilder Confidence Soars to 8-year High in December: NAHB 1 view