Alibaba Group Will Announce June Quarter 2015 Results on August 12, 2015
Alibaba Group Holding Limited (NYSE:BABA) today announced that it will report its financial results for the quarter ending June 30, 2015 before the U.S. market opens on Wednesday, August 12, 2015, and will hold a conference call to discuss the financial results at 7:30 a.m. U.S. Eastern Time (7:30 p.m. Hong Kong Time) the same day.
Details of the conference call are as follows:
International: +61 283 733 610
U.S.: +1 845 507 1610
U.K.: +44 203 651 4876
Hong Kong: +852 3051 2792
Conference ID: 52487003
A live webcast of the earnings conference call can be accessed at http://www.alibabagroup.com/en/ir/earnings. An archived webcast will be available through the same link following the call. A replay of the conference call will be available for one week (dial-in number: +61 290 034 211; conference ID: 52487003).
Please visit Alibaba Group’s Investor Relations website at http://www.alibabagroup.com/en/ir/home on August 12, 2015 to view the earnings release and accompanying slides prior to the conference call.
About Alibaba Group
Alibaba Group’s mission is to make it easy to do business anywhere. The company is the largest online and mobile commerce company in the world in terms of gross merchandise volume. Founded in 1999, the company provides the fundamental technology infrastructure and marketing reach to help businesses leverage the power of the Internet to establish an online presence and conduct commerce with hundreds of millions of consumers and other businesses.
Alibaba Group’s major businesses include:
- Taobao Marketplace (www.taobao.com), China’s largest online shopping destination
- Tmall.com (www.tmall.com), China’s largest third-party platform for brands and retailers
- Juhuasuan (www.juhuasuan.com), China’s most popular online group buying marketplace
- Alitrip (www.alitrip.com), a leading online travel booking platform
- AliExpress (www.aliexpress.com), a global online marketplace for consumers to buy directly from China
- Alibaba.com (www.alibaba.com), China’s largest global online wholesale platform for small businesses
- 1688.com (www.1688.com), a leading online wholesale marketplace in China
- Aliyun (www.aliyun.com), a provider of cloud computing services to businesses and entrepreneurs
Sorry. No data so far.