NTT Com Equips Enterprises for Today’s Challenges, Tomorrow’s Opportunity
NTT Communications Corporation (NTT Com), the global data and IP services arm of Fortune Global 500 telecom leader NTT Group (NYSE:NTT) , today announced the company is helping enterprises navigate the present business landscape and prepare for future business opportunities through an executive speaking program that spans ten high profile events and conferences across the United States during the second quarter of 2015. Attendees and customers alike benefit from NTT Com’s consultative approach, knowledge sharing, and the added value that comes when years of practical experience is combined with award-winning, vision-driven innovation.
Eighty percent of Fortune Global 500 companies are NTT Group clients, and its global data and IP services arm, NTT Com, supports many of the world’s best-known corporations with top-quality ICT (information and communications technologies) services and solutions. Enterprises operating in the US and abroad leverage NTT Com’s Global Enterprise Services, Global IP Network and Enterprise Cloud offerings to build and manage the ICT that underlies their successful business operations today, from cloud infrastructure and colocation, to security and disaster recovery. Laying the groundwork for future endeavors, NTT Com’s significant R&D initiatives, deep financial assets and talented global team support enterprises with promising innovations, such as SDN, NFV and emerging cloud technologies.
“NTT Com is dedicated to the advancement of emerging technologies in the cloud and the evolution of our collective global communications infrastructure, and we are pleased to have been recognized by our industry colleagues who have invited us to engage in important dialogues and share our expertise at national events,” said Kazuhiro Gomi, president and CEO, NTT America.
Media interested in meeting NTT Com onsite, please contact Christine Carlson, Account Supervisor, Wireside Communications for NTT Communications at +1-804-612-5392 or firstname.lastname@example.org. NTT Com’s recent and upcoming industry events include:
NTT Com Corporate Events
- Global Cloud Innovation Summit: Tom Gowen, director of services integration for NTT America, spoke on two panels, “Cloud Service Innovation: Who’s Investing in What?” and “Software Defined Cloud Networking: the Formless in Pursuit of the Ephemeral,” both of which took place in Tiburon, CA on April 23.
- Layer 123 NFV World Congress: Ron Haigh, president of NTT Com’s Virtela subsidiary, delivered the forum keynote, “Click for Enterprise Services from NFV+SDN: What Next?” and participated on the executive panel, “Building the Ecosystem for SDN and NFV,” both of which took place in San Jose, CA on May 6.
- Executive Roundtable Discussion: Hosted by NTT Com and NTT Com Security, clients and invited guests enjoyed a private dinner and lively discussion about cloud, colocation, DRaaS and security in Chicago, IL on May 19.
- Technology Executives Club: Indranil Sengupta, senior director of cloud service development for NTT America, spoke about high availability disaster recovery in the cloud in a session titled, “Growing your DR Cloud Strategy Beyond Business Continuity” at the club’s “Disaster Recovery & Continuity Best Practices” event in Chicago, IL on May 21.
- TIA Network of the Future: Joe Corvaia, vice president of sales engineering for NTT Com, will deliver a keynote at 10:10 a.m. and join the panel session, “Simplifying the Cloud for Enterprise-Class Customers” in Dallas, TX on June 2 at 11:15 a.m.
- The General Counsel Forum: Jordan Kanfer, vice president and general counsel for NTT America, will speak on the panel, “Proving that Corporate Legal Departments are More than a Cost Center,” in San Francisco, CA on June 7-9.
- Light Reading’s Big Telecom Event: Rob Schrage, senior director of technology services for NTT America, will speak on the panel, “Bringing SDN to Carrier Networks: Reality Check” in Chicago, IL on June 9 at 3 p.m.
- Open Networking Summit: Yukio Ito, senior vice president of technology development for NTT Com, will be among the distinguished panelists participating in the opening keynote session, “Service Provider Adoption of SDN/NFV: From Talk to Action,” in Santa Clara, CA on June 16 at 8:30 a.m.
NTT Com Global IP Network Events
- ITW 2015: Michael Wheeler, executive vice president and head of the Global IP Network business unit for NTT Com, joined industry leaders on the panel, “Technological Innovation: A Step Into The Future,” in Chicago, IL on May 13. Mr. Wheeler explored the topic of emerging technologies that have the potential to disrupt, complement and challenge the global wholesale telecom industry, including: IoT, M2M, WebRTC, BYOD, Mobile Identity, Smart Cities, Big Data, Wearable and SDN.
- NANOG 64: NTT Com fully supports the event’s purposeful mission of collegial fellowship, skill honing, learning advanced networking techniques, and discovering new network applications and other technologies and systems that make the Internet function. The company looks forward to being a diamond sponsor at the event in San Francisco, CA, June 1-3.
About NTT Communications Corporation
NTT Communications provides consultancy, architecture, security and cloud services to optimize the information and communications technology (ICT) environments of enterprises. These offerings are backed by the company’s worldwide infrastructure, including leading global tier-1 IP network, Arcstar Universal OneTM VPN network reaching 196 countries/regions and 140 secure data centers worldwide. NTT Communications’ solutions leverage the global resources of NTT Group companies including Dimension Data, NTT DOCOMO and NTT DATA.
For U.S. product and service information, please visit www.us.ntt.com.
NTT, NTT Communications, and the NTT Communications logo are registered trademarks or trademarks of NIPPON TELEGRAPH AND TELEPHONE CORPORATION and/or its affiliates. All other referenced product names are trademarks of their respective owners. (c) 2015 NTT Communications
Sorry. No data so far.