Bel Fuse Inc. Announces Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend on its Class A and Class B Shares
Bel Fuse Inc. (NASDAQ:BELFA) (NASDAQ:BELFB) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared regular quarterly cash dividends of $0.06 per share on the Company’s Class A common shares and $0.07 per share on the Company’s Class B common shares.
Cash dividends for Class A and Class B common shares are payable on July 31, 2015 to shareholders of record on July 15, 2015.
Bel currently has approximately 11,900,000 common shares outstanding, of which 2,200,000 are Class A common shares and 9,700,000 are Class B common shares.
Bel (www.belfuse.com) designs, manufactures and markets a broad array of products that power, protect and connect electronic circuits. These products are primarily used in the networking, telecommunications, computing, military, aerospace, transportation and broadcasting industries. Bel’s product groups include Magnetic Solutions (integrated connector modules, power transformers, power inductors and discrete components), Power Solutions and Protection (front-end, board-mount and industrial power products, module products and circuit protection), and Connectivity Solutions (expanded beam fiber optic, copper-based, RF and RJ connectors and cable assemblies). The Company operates facilities around the world.
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Concurrent Targets Latin America with WESCO Agreement 1 view
- Currency markets consolidate ahead of Federal Reserve meeting 1 view
- US jobless claims fall to 14-year low as labour market recovery accelerates 1 view
- Euro Stable Ahead of Employment Data 1 view
- Jensen Joins Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. As Vice President – Investor Relations 1 view
- Ferro Acquires Laser Marking Industry Leader TherMark 1 view
- Russia’s GDP Stagnation 1 view
- Lululemon Swings on CEO Shakeup 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- GE’s Advanced Cooling Technology Saves $52 Million in Operations for Natural Gas Platform in the Gulf of Thailand 1 view
- German Inflation Picks Up 1 view
- US nonfarm payrolls surge in September 1 view
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. 1 view
- US Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.3 Percent in December 1 view
- Stock market fluctuates following earnings, Fed speculation 1 view
- Eurozone Current Account Falls Further 1 view
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: Geopolitical Tensions Cool Down But Growth Concerns in Europe Heat Up 1 view
- Clovis Oncology to Present at the 2014 Morgan Stanley Global Healthcare Conference 1 view
- Euro Breaks Higher; Friday’s Inflation will Test Currency Pair 1 view