ACADIA Pharmaceuticals to Present at the Jefferies 2015 Healthcare Conference on June 2, 2015
ACADIA Pharmaceuticals Inc. (NASDAQ:ACAD) , a biopharmaceutical company focused on innovative treatments that address unmet medical needs in neurological and related central nervous system disorders, today announced that it will present at the Jefferies 2015 Healthcare Conference on Tuesday, June 2, 2015, at 1:30 p.m. Eastern Time in New York City.
A live webcast of ACADIA’s presentation will be accessible on the company’s website, www.acadia-pharm.com, under the investors section and an archived recording will be available on the website through June 16, 2015.
About ACADIA Pharmaceuticals
ACADIA is a biopharmaceutical company focused on the development and commercialization of innovative medicines to address unmet medical needs in neurological and related central nervous system disorders. ACADIA has a pipeline of product candidates led by NUPLAZIDTM (pimavanserin), for which we have reported positive Phase III trial results in Parkinson’s disease psychosis and which has the potential to be the first drug approved in the United States for this disorder. Pimavanserin is also in Phase II development for Alzheimer’s disease psychosis and has successfully completed a Phase II trial in schizophrenia. ACADIA also has clinical-stage programs for chronic pain and glaucoma in collaboration with Allergan, Inc. All product candidates are small molecules that emanate from internal discoveries. ACADIA maintains a website at www.acadia-pharm.com to which we regularly post copies of our press releases as well as additional information and through which interested parties can subscribe to receive e-mail alerts.
Statements in this press release that are not strictly historical in nature are forward-looking statements. These statements include but are not limited to statements related to the progress and timing of ACADIA’s drug discovery and development programs, either alone or with a partner, including clinical trials, the benefits to be derived from ACADIA’s product candidates, in each case including NUPLAZID (pimavanserin), and the potential for NUPLAZID to be the first drug approved in the United States for Parkinson’s disease psychosis. These statements are only predictions based on current information and expectations and involve a number of risks and uncertainties. Actual events or results may differ materially from those projected in any of such statements due to various factors, including the risks and uncertainties inherent in drug discovery, development, approval and commercialization, and collaborations with others, and the fact that past results of clinical trials may not be indicative of future trial results. For a discussion of these and other factors, please refer to ACADIA’s annual report on Form 10-K for the year ended December 31, 2014 as well as ACADIA’s subsequent filings with the Securities and Exchange Commission. You are cautioned not to place undue reliance on these forward-looking statements, which speak only as of the date hereof. This caution is made under the safe harbor provisions of the Private Securities Litigation Reform Act of 1995. All forward-looking statements are qualified in their entirety by this cautionary statement and ACADIA undertakes no obligation to revise or update this press release to reflect events or circumstances after the date hereof, except as required by law.
- Cablevision Promotes Bret Richter to Executive Vice President, Corporate Finance & Development 2 views
- US Wholesale Inventories Rise 0.3 Percent in December 1 view
- Stock market fluctuates following earnings, Fed speculation 1 view
- Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision to Keep Monetary Policy Unchanged 1 view
- SunCoke Energy, Inc. and SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. Issue Statement on Proposed New IRS Regulations and Submit Comment Letter 1 view
- Eurozone Current Account Falls Further 1 view
- Wall Street Webcasting Presents: Wells Fargo Securities: Geopolitical Tensions Cool Down But Growth Concerns in Europe Heat Up 1 view
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. 1 view
- Feeding America Furthers Its Mission of Fighting Hunger by Increasing Operational Efficiencies with Ultimate Software’s UltiPro 1 view
- Euro Breaks Higher; Friday’s Inflation will Test Currency Pair 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- Concurrent Targets Latin America with WESCO Agreement 1 view
- Dollar falls a fourth day on weak US housing and jobless claims data 1 view
- Currency markets consolidate ahead of Federal Reserve meeting 1 view
- US jobless claims fall to 14-year low as labour market recovery accelerates 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view
- Euro Stable Ahead of Employment Data 1 view
- Jensen Joins Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. As Vice President – Investor Relations 1 view