Aerie Pharmaceuticals to Participate in Two Investor Conferences in June
Aerie Pharmaceuticals, Inc. (Nasdaq:AERI), a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of first-in-class therapies for the treatment of patients with glaucoma and other diseases of the eye, announced today that Vicente Anido, Jr., Ph.D., Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board, will present an overview of the company at the following conferences in June.
- Jefferies 2015 Healthcare Conference
- Presentation Date: Wednesday, June 3, 2015
- Presentation Time: 2:30pm E.T.
- JMP Securities Life Sciences Conference 2015
- Presentation Date: Tuesday, June 23, 2015
- Presentation Time: 11:00am E.T.
The presentations will be webcast live and may be accessed by visiting Aerie’s website at http://investors.aeriepharma.com/. A replay of each webcast will be available for 10 business days.
About Aerie Pharmaceuticals
Aerie is a clinical-stage pharmaceutical company focused on the discovery, development and commercialization of first-in-class therapies for the treatment of patients with glaucoma and other diseases of the eye. The Company is conducting a Phase 3 registration trial in the United States, named “Rocket 2,” where the primary efficacy endpoint will be to demonstrate non-inferiority of IOP lowering for RhopressaTM compared to timolol, along with a Phase 3 registration safety-only trial, named “Rocket 3,” in Canada. The Company recently completed its initial Phase 3 registration trial, “Rocket 1,” the three-month efficacy results of which were initially reported on April 23, 2015. The Company also completed in 2014 a Phase 2b clinical trial for RoclatanTM.
- THE JOKER and Harley Quinn Bring Havoc, Chaos, Twists and Spins as Two New Rides Open for the 2015 Season 2 views
- eBay Announces $800 Million Deal 1 view
- US stocks rally as buying opportunity emerges 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Directionless as Trade Deficit Widens 1 view
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust to Host Institutional Investor and Security Analyst Conference in San Francisco, California September 28 & 29, 2015 1 view
- General Motors Hits the Gas 1 view
- GBPUSD Softer On Pessimistic Bank Of England Inflation Report 1 view
- US Inflation Slows Significantly 1 view
- Stocks move lower led down by consumer stocks 1 view
- Further Weakness In Eurozone Manufacturing 1 view
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Scripps Networks Interactive Appoints Mary Talbott as Corporate Secretary 1 view
- Sterling Bounces After Solid Production and Retail Data 1 view
- Sterling Breaks Out; Focus Turns to US PMI and Claim 1 view
- VIX leads the way ….lower 1 view
- Sterling Reverses After Carney’s Comments 1 view
- US Building Permits Fall in December 1 view
- Aussie edges higher ahead of RBA minutes 1 view
- Aussie Surges Following GDP Beat 1 view
- Jensen Joins Spirit Realty Capital, Inc. As Vice President – Investor Relations 1 view