EMU Unemployment Rate
|Latest Release:||28-11-2014 10:00:00|
|Next Release:||01-10-2013 10:00:00|
The closely watched price inflation situation in the Eurozone has been updated this morning with the publication of the September Consumer Price Index (CPI) figures in preliminary format. The CPI now appears to be reading at 0.3% expansion when measured year on year, this is in comparison to the August final number of 0.4% and there was an expectation today for this fall to just 0.3%. The Core CPI preliminary figure for September has been reported as a 0.7% growth in general prices, this is in comparison to the official August number of 0.9% with no expectation for a change in this reading today.
Also just updated by Eurostat is the official Eurozone Unemployment Rate, as anticipated this once again remains at 11.5% as an average across the Zone, but stark regional disparities persist as the spread on nations unemployment rates from highest to lowest is still above 22%.
As the European Central Bank (ECB) this week prepares to hold itâs monthly meeting offsite in the Italian city of Naples the Italian economy remains a trouble spot for the European authorities. Some welcome news however has just been released in the form of falling Unemployment figures, the latest data just released for the month of August is showing an unexpected drop in the rate from 12.6% to 12.3%, this is a meaningful change for the Italian...
Analysis and Opinion » German Jobs Data, Eurozone CPI and US Consumer...Posted Sep 30th, 2014 at 06:35 AM
The dollar was mixed against its G10 counterparts during the European morning Tuesday. EUR/USD managed to recover slightly and to stabilize around 1.2700 during the European session, ahead of...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Sterling Bounces After Solid Production and Retail Data 10 views
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 3 views
- Pizza Hut and Visa Checkout Ready to Dish Up A Million Pizzas 3 views
- Mercer acquisition of AUSREM creates market leader for specialist remuneration research and consulting in mining and energy sector in Australia 2 views
- Vishay Intertechnology VRPower(R) Integrated DrMOS Power Stages Deliver High Power Density for Multiphase POL Regulators 2 views
- Cisco Plummets on Top Line Losses 2 views
- Demandware Advances One Platform Strategy 2 views
- Zoetis to Participate in the 33rd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference 1 view
- Avnet Technology Solutions’ Jeff Bawol and Denny O’Connell Recognized as 2015 CRN Channel Chiefs 1 view
- UK Manufacturing PMI Falls 1 view