EMU Business Climate Indicator
|Latest Release:||27-11-2014 10:00:00|
|Next Release:||30-01-2014 10:00:00|
The European Commission has published updates to a broad range of sentiment indicators for the European Union member countries this morning. The headline Consumer Confidence number for September is still reading at â11.4, this compares to the anticipation of a rise to -10.0 this morning.
On the commercial side the Business Climate number has been announced as 0.07 in comparison to a 0.13 reading in August and a market consensus estimate for 0.16 today. The overall Economic Sentiment number now stands at 99.9 following last monthâs 100.0 reading and compares to an anticipated figure of 100.6.
In the manufacturing sector, the Industrial Confidence number has been released as â5.5, compared to a reading of -5.6 in August and an expected figure of -5.3 this morning. Finally, the Services Confidence indicator for the EU is reading at 3.2 in comparison to the 2.6 recorded in August and an anticipated reading of 3.1 today.
The relative strength of the services sector compared to...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Concert Pharmaceuticals Provide JZP-386 Program Update 8 views
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 4 views
- US Manufacturing Industry Rebounds Sharply in February: Markit 2 views
- Experts and Thought Leaders to Showcase How Pricing, Sales Effectiveness Drive Better Performance, Improve Customer Experience at PROS Outperform Europe 2 views
- Full-Service CRO CTI Broadens Use of Medidata Technology Platform for More Efficient, Higher Quality Clinical Trials 2 views
- Xplore Technologies Extends Contract with One of the World’s Largest Airlines 2 views
- Triumph Group Announces Agreement with Spirit AeroSystems to Assume Production of Gulfstream G650 and G280 Wing Programs 2 views
- Yen gains ground against the greenback 2 views
- Republic Bank Comes to Glassboro, Begins New Store Construction to Open in December 2014 1 view
- Rockland Trust Arrives in Boston, Welcomes Peoples Federal Savings Customers 1 view