EMU Business Climate Indicator
|Latest Release:||27-11-2014 10:00:00|
|Next Release:||30-01-2014 10:00:00|
The European Commission has published updates to a broad range of sentiment indicators for the European Union member countries this morning. The headline Consumer Confidence number for September is still reading at â11.4, this compares to the anticipation of a rise to -10.0 this morning.
On the commercial side the Business Climate number has been announced as 0.07 in comparison to a 0.13 reading in August and a market consensus estimate for 0.16 today. The overall Economic Sentiment number now stands at 99.9 following last monthâs 100.0 reading and compares to an anticipated figure of 100.6.
In the manufacturing sector, the Industrial Confidence number has been released as â5.5, compared to a reading of -5.6 in August and an expected figure of -5.3 this morning. Finally, the Services Confidence indicator for the EU is reading at 3.2 in comparison to the 2.6 recorded in August and an anticipated reading of 3.1 today.
The relative strength of the services sector compared to...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 7 views
- Accuvant and FishNet Security Continue Transformation; Unveil New Logo 3 views
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 2 views
- Coty Inc. Appoints Camillo Pane as Executive Vice President, Category Development 2 views
- Zoetis to Participate in the 33rd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference 2 views
- Zoetis to Participate in Piper Jaffray 26th Annual Healthcare Conference 2 views
- William Lyon Homes Partners with Stearns Lending to Launch William Lyon Mortgage, LLC 2 views
- ITT’s Bornemann SLH-4G Twin-Screw Pump Receives EHEDG EL Aseptic Certificate 2 views
- Time Warner Inc. Appoints Doug Horne Controller 2 views
- Trading Outlook – EUR/NZD 1 view