EMU Consumer Confidence
|Latest Release:||27-11-2014 10:00:00|
|Next Release:||30-01-2014 10:00:00|
The European Commission has published updates to a broad range of sentiment indicators for the European Union member countries this morning. The headline Consumer Confidence number for September is still reading at â11.4, this compares to the anticipation of a rise to -10.0 this morning.
On the commercial side the Business Climate number has been announced as 0.07 in comparison to a 0.13 reading in August and a market consensus estimate for 0.16 today. The overall Economic Sentiment number now stands at 99.9 following last monthâs 100.0 reading and compares to an anticipated figure of 100.6.
In the manufacturing sector, the Industrial Confidence number has been released as â5.5, compared to a reading of -5.6 in August and an expected figure of -5.3 this morning. Finally, the Services Confidence indicator for the EU is reading at 3.2 in comparison to the 2.6 recorded in August and an anticipated reading of 3.1 today.
The relative strength of the services sector compared to...
Analysis and Opinion » EUR/USD Drops Below 1.27 Ahead of ECB and NFPPosted Sep 29th, 2014 at 06:53 AM
The euro has fallen for a fifth day versus the dollar, after finding strong resistance from the key level of 1.2900 (S1), ahead of some significant event out of the Eurozone and US. This weekâs...
Analysis and Opinion » Euro Reverses Gains as Russian Tension IntensifyPosted Aug 28th, 2014 at 11:19 AM
The EUR/USD is lower reversing earlier gains as separatists, backed by Russian troops, reported to be advancing in the eastern part of the country. The euro has dipped to below 1.3180 after earlier...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Franklin Covey Co.’s Living the 7 Habits App from New, Updated 7 Habits Work Session Awarded Guild Master’s Choice Award by The eLearning Guild 12 views
- Wells Fargo Names Monica Cole Division Manager in Southern Region 2 views
- SapientNitro Introduces Groundbreaking Architecture to Accelerate Digital Transformation for Clients 2 views
- Asian Session – Yen gains on safe haven appeal; aussie drops on copper 2 views
- Zoetis Announces Appointment of Roman Trawicki as President of Global Manufacturing and Supply 2 views
- US Air Force Student Test Pilots Evaluate Textron Airland Scorpion and Beechcraft AT-6 2 views
- Prudential Group Insurance names Allison Landers Vice President, Digital and Customer Experience 2 views
- Meridian Bioscience Receives CE Marking for Two New Molecular Amplification Tests: illumigene(R) Chlamydia and illumigene(R) Gonorrhea 2 views
- Rio Tinto to Partner with IGATE to Develop Its Analytics Excellence Centre in India 2 views
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view