EMU Consumer Price Index - Flash Estimate
|Latest Release:||28-11-2014 10:00:00|
|Next Release:||31-03-2014 09:00:00|
The closely watched price inflation situation in the Eurozone has been updated this morning with the publication of the September Consumer Price Index (CPI) figures in preliminary format. The CPI now appears to be reading at 0.3% expansion when measured year on year, this is in comparison to the August final number of 0.4% and there was an expectation today for this fall to just 0.3%. The Core CPI preliminary figure for September has been reported as a 0.7% growth in general prices, this is in comparison to the official August number of 0.9% with no expectation for a change in this reading today.
Also just updated by Eurostat is the official Eurozone Unemployment Rate, as anticipated this once again remains at 11.5% as an average across the Zone, but stark regional disparities persist as the spread on nations unemployment rates from highest to lowest is still above 22%.
As the European Central Bank (ECB) this week prepares to hold itâs monthly meeting offsite in the Italian city of Naples the Italian economy remains a trouble spot for the European authorities. Some welcome news however has just been released in the form of falling Unemployment figures, the latest data just released for the month of August is showing an unexpected drop in the rate from 12.6% to 12.3%, this is a meaningful change for the Italian...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Disney Infinity: Toy Box Starter Pack (2.0 Edition) Available Now in Retail Stores Nationwide 10 views
- “Save Graftech” Group Nominates Full Slate of Seven Directors to Graftech Board 4 views
- MakerBot and GE FirstBuild Team Up for a Chilling Thingiverse Challenge 4 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 4 views
- Ellie Mae’s Encompass Provides Mortgage Lenders as Much as $970 of Potential Savings and Value Per Loan 3 views
- Cardiovascular Systems Reports Fiscal 2015 Second-Quarter Financial Results 3 views
- Teradyne Showcases Solutions for Integrated Lab and Production Test at SEMICON China 2015 2 views
- Canadian Dollar Declines as April GDP Disappoints 2 views
- Gannett Names Cam McClelland Controller 2 views
- SFX Acquires 50% of Leading Tour Producer Alda Events 1 view