EMU Industrial Confidence
|Latest Release:||27-11-2014 10:00:00|
|Next Release:||30-01-2014 10:00:00|
The European Commission has published updates to a broad range of sentiment indicators for the European Union member countries this morning. The headline Consumer Confidence number for September is still reading at â11.4, this compares to the anticipation of a rise to -10.0 this morning.
On the commercial side the Business Climate number has been announced as 0.07 in comparison to a 0.13 reading in August and a market consensus estimate for 0.16 today. The overall Economic Sentiment number now stands at 99.9 following last monthâs 100.0 reading and compares to an anticipated figure of 100.6.
In the manufacturing sector, the Industrial Confidence number has been released as â5.5, compared to a reading of -5.6 in August and an expected figure of -5.3 this morning. Finally, the Services Confidence indicator for the EU is reading at 3.2 in comparison to the 2.6 recorded in August and an anticipated reading of 3.1 today.
The relative strength of the services sector compared to...
Analysis and Opinion » Euro Reverses Gains as Russian Tension IntensifyPosted Aug 28th, 2014 at 11:19 AM
The EUR/USD is lower reversing earlier gains as separatists, backed by Russian troops, reported to be advancing in the eastern part of the country. The euro has dipped to below 1.3180 after earlier...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 20 views
- Checkpoint Systems Enables Retailers to Use Same RFID Label for Four Apparel Categories, Including Footwear, to Streamline Source Tagging 8 views
- UK Retail Sales Decline at Fastest Pace in Almost 2 Years 2 views
- MeetMe Launches New Virtual Currency Product “Stickers” Inside Chat 2 views
- Daily Commentary 20/01/2015 2 views
- German manufacturing industry hits 29-month high: Markit 1 view
- Further Weakness In Eurozone Manufacturing 1 view
- Crude Oil Breaks Out as Inventories Finally Ease 1 view
- FOREX trading reaches $5.3 trillion a day 1 view
- Euro Bounces Despite Weak GDP and Widening Yield Differential 1 view