EMU Services Confidence
|Latest Release:||27-11-2014 10:00:00|
|Next Release:||30-01-2014 10:00:00|
The European Commission has published updates to a broad range of sentiment indicators for the European Union member countries this morning. The headline Consumer Confidence number for September is still reading at â11.4, this compares to the anticipation of a rise to -10.0 this morning.
On the commercial side the Business Climate number has been announced as 0.07 in comparison to a 0.13 reading in August and a market consensus estimate for 0.16 today. The overall Economic Sentiment number now stands at 99.9 following last monthâs 100.0 reading and compares to an anticipated figure of 100.6.
In the manufacturing sector, the Industrial Confidence number has been released as â5.5, compared to a reading of -5.6 in August and an expected figure of -5.3 this morning. Finally, the Services Confidence indicator for the EU is reading at 3.2 in comparison to the 2.6 recorded in August and an anticipated reading of 3.1 today.
The relative strength of the services sector compared to...
Analysis and Opinion » Euro Reverses Gains as Russian Tension IntensifyPosted Aug 28th, 2014 at 11:19 AM
The EUR/USD is lower reversing earlier gains as separatists, backed by Russian troops, reported to be advancing in the eastern part of the country. The euro has dipped to below 1.3180 after earlier...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 22 views
- Checkpoint Systems Enables Retailers to Use Same RFID Label for Four Apparel Categories, Including Footwear, to Streamline Source Tagging 8 views
- Dow Provides Update Regarding Strategic Investments in its Plastics Franchise in the Americas 8 views
- Mixed Earnings Will Increase Sector Rotation 3 views
- Wipro Digital Positioned in the ‘Winner’s Circle’ of HfS Blueprint Report on Marketing Operations and Digital Customer Experience Management 2 views
- Detroit: America’s comeback city? 2 views
- Evercore and Luminis Partners Announce Strategic Alliance for Cross-Border M&A Advisory Services 1 view
- Qumu is Again a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Video Content Management 1 view
- Kaman to Acquire Electrical Distributor G.C. Fabrication, Inc. 1 view
- Sterling higher on solid employment data 1 view