EMU Services Confidence
|Latest Release:||27-11-2014 10:00:00|
|Next Release:||30-01-2014 10:00:00|
The European Commission has published updates to a broad range of sentiment indicators for the European Union member countries this morning. The headline Consumer Confidence number for September is still reading at â11.4, this compares to the anticipation of a rise to -10.0 this morning.
On the commercial side the Business Climate number has been announced as 0.07 in comparison to a 0.13 reading in August and a market consensus estimate for 0.16 today. The overall Economic Sentiment number now stands at 99.9 following last monthâs 100.0 reading and compares to an anticipated figure of 100.6.
In the manufacturing sector, the Industrial Confidence number has been released as â5.5, compared to a reading of -5.6 in August and an expected figure of -5.3 this morning. Finally, the Services Confidence indicator for the EU is reading at 3.2 in comparison to the 2.6 recorded in August and an anticipated reading of 3.1 today.
The relative strength of the services sector compared to...
Analysis and Opinion » Euro Reverses Gains as Russian Tension IntensifyPosted Aug 28th, 2014 at 11:19 AM
The EUR/USD is lower reversing earlier gains as separatists, backed by Russian troops, reported to be advancing in the eastern part of the country. The euro has dipped to below 1.3180 after earlier...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Disney Infinity: Toy Box Starter Pack (2.0 Edition) Available Now in Retail Stores Nationwide 10 views
- MakerBot and GE FirstBuild Team Up for a Chilling Thingiverse Challenge 4 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 4 views
- “Save Graftech” Group Nominates Full Slate of Seven Directors to Graftech Board 4 views
- Cardiovascular Systems Reports Fiscal 2015 Second-Quarter Financial Results 3 views
- Ellie Mae’s Encompass Provides Mortgage Lenders as Much as $970 of Potential Savings and Value Per Loan 3 views
- Teradyne Showcases Solutions for Integrated Lab and Production Test at SEMICON China 2015 2 views
- Canadian Dollar Declines as April GDP Disappoints 2 views
- Gannett Names Cam McClelland Controller 2 views
- September Analysts Upgrade Facebook 1 view