Germany Unemployment Rate
|Latest Release:||27-11-2014 08:55:00|
|Next Release:||30-10-2013 08:55:00|
|Source:||Statistisches Bundesamt Deutschland|
Germanyâs Department of Labour has just published the September update to the countryâs Unemployment rate, the seasonally adjusted headline figure remains once again at the 6.7% level it has been holding at since the start of this year, there was no material expectation for any change in this figure today. The actual Unemployment Change figure is recording a rise of 13K compared to the moderate increase of 1K in August, there was an expectation today that the figure would drop by approximately -2K.
Earlier this morning the German Statistics Office updated the Retail Sales figures for the month of August and there is some signs of a healthy pick up within the domestic economy. August recorded a month on month growth in Retail Sales of 2.5%, this surprised analysts that had been expecting a more moderate recovery of 0.5% following on from Julyâs -1.1% drop. On a year on year basis the Retail Sales number has expanded 0.1%, this is clearly lower than the July number of 1.1%, which has just been revised upward, but beats the market estimate of a -0.2% drop.
Todayâs month on month rise in the Retail Sales number is...
Analysis and Opinion » German Jobs Data, Eurozone CPI and US Consumer...Posted Sep 30th, 2014 at 06:35 AM
The dollar was mixed against its G10 counterparts during the European morning Tuesday. EUR/USD managed to recover slightly and to stabilize around 1.2700 during the European session, ahead of...
Analysis and Opinion » EUR/USD Drops Below 1.27 Ahead of ECB and NFPPosted Sep 29th, 2014 at 06:53 AM
The euro has fallen for a fifth day versus the dollar, after finding strong resistance from the key level of 1.2900 (S1), ahead of some significant event out of the Eurozone and US. This weekâs...
Analysis and Opinion » Euro Reverses Gains as Russian Tension IntensifyPosted Aug 28th, 2014 at 11:19 AM
The EUR/USD is lower reversing earlier gains as separatists, backed by Russian troops, reported to be advancing in the eastern part of the country. The euro has dipped to below 1.3180 after earlier...
Forex » Euro on its Heels ahead of Draghiâs Jackson...Posted Aug 22nd, 2014 at 03:15 PM
The euro was trading lower against the US dollar and British pound Friday, as investors shifted their attention to the annual Jackson Hole Symposium that features a keynote speech from European...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 20 views
- Checkpoint Systems Enables Retailers to Use Same RFID Label for Four Apparel Categories, Including Footwear, to Streamline Source Tagging 8 views
- MeetMe Launches New Virtual Currency Product “Stickers” Inside Chat 2 views
- Daily Commentary 20/01/2015 2 views
- UK Retail Sales Decline at Fastest Pace in Almost 2 Years 2 views
- Morgan Stanley Global Stock Plan Services Launches StockPlan Connect 1 view
- Canadian Businesses Hampered by Weak Demand, Domestic Uncertainty: BOC 1 view
- Tesla Races Downward on Guidance 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Euro Gains Traction Following Weak US Data 1 view