Germany Consumer Price Index - Prelim YoY
|Latest Release:||27-11-2014 13:00:00|
|Next Release:||30-10-2013 13:00:00|
|Source:||Statistisches Bundesamt Deutschland|
The first important clues towards this monthâs inflationary changes in the Eurozone have just been made available in the form of Preliminary September price change data out of Germany. The Consumer Price Index (CPI) in the Eurozoneâs largest economy is now reading at 0.8% when measured year on year, this lines up with the August final figure of 0.8%, there was no expectation of a change in this rate of price growth this month. The month on month change is 0.0% compared to the fall of -0.1% in August, this was expected to read flat for the month of September.
The Eurozone standardised inflation calculation has also been released in preliminary format for Germany. The year on year Harmonized Index of Consumer Prices (HICP) is now forecast to come in at 0.8% for the month of September compared to the August reading of 0.7% and a market consensus estimate for a pick up to 0.8% price growth. Month on month the HICP is showing 0.0% change compared to an August reading of -0.1% and an expectation that prices would remain at 0.0% in this latest reading.
The European Central Bankâs (ECB) Governing Council...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Euro Consolidates Ahead of ECB Meeting 2 views
- Box Partners With TechSoup Global to Bring More Nonprofits to the Cloud 2 views
- Heartland Financial USA, Inc. to Acquire Community Banc-Corp of Sheboygan, Wisconsin 2 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Craft Brew Alliance Announces Letter of Intent to Enter Strategic Partnership with Appalachian Mountain Brewery, Inc. 2 views
- Nordson ASYMTEK Dispensing and Coating Equipment and Process Technologies to be Featured at Kintner Equipment Corporation Workshop 2 views
- Sterling Steady’s Following MACD Sell Signal 2 views
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 2 views
- Largest Water Park Slide Featuring 10-Story Plunge Opens at Six Flags White Water 1 view
- The dollar Holds Steady as Rates Decline 1 view