Germany IFO - Current Assessment
|Latest Release:||18-12-2014 09:00:00|
|Next Release:||25-10-2013 08:00:00|
The consumer sector in Germany has further deteriorated according to the latest report from GFK. This GFK Consumer Confidence Survey for the month of October now stands at a level of 8.3, this is the second consecutive month that this gauge has fallen, the September reading was 8.6 and there was an expectation that todayâs number would be more in the region of 8.5.
The evidence now appearing of a softening in the domestic market does not bode well for a return to the recovery path for the Eurozoneâs largest economy. Earlier in the week the IFO surveys of current and future business conditions also continued on their downward trajectory suggesting that concerns among the state of the German recovery are growing more and more pervasive. It is this crumbling of the optimism in what has so far been the one of most solid and upbeat economyâs in Europe that is of the greatest concern for the overall Eurozone. So far however the downturn in domestic consumer and business outlook has not directly manifested itself in a noticeable fall in economic conditions but a failure to turn sentiment around could lead to actual economic damage as spending and investment are put on hold. Should these early warning signs...
Forex » Further Deterioration In German Business ConfidencePosted Sep 24th, 2014 at 09:27 AM
Sentiment in the Eurozoneâs largest economy is continuing to deteriorate according to the latest IFO data from Germany this morning. The September numbers show a fall in the headline IFO Business...
Analysis and Opinion » Euro Tumbles to 11-month Lows on Weak Sentiment DataPosted Aug 25th, 2014 at 11:39 AM
The EUR/USD currency pair hit a fresh low of 11-monht low 1.3184, and is poised to test support near the 2013 lows of 1.31. The European Central Bank President Mario Draghi acknowledged at the...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Cinedigm and TV4 Entertainment Form Partnership to Develop and Launch Niche OTT Channels 6 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Sensory NeuroStimulation Inc. Establishes $1.5 Million Credit Facility With Silicon Valley Bank 2 views
- Citi Appointed Successor Depositary Bank for CPFL Energia S.A.’s Sponsored ADR Program 2 views
- Ryder to Address Raymond James Institutional Investors Conference 2 views
- Grace and Chevron Joint Venture, ART, to Build World-Class Catalysts Plant at Grace’s Lake Charles, LA Site 2 views
- Trading Gold Versus Silver 2 views
- Cody Garrett Crowned 2014 Delo Tractor Restoration Competition Champion 2 views
- Guidewire Software Announces Addition of B-Prost and JIEC to its PartnerConnect Program 2 views
- Pebblebrook Hotel Trust to Host Institutional Investor and Security Analyst Conference in San Francisco, California September 28 & 29, 2015 2 views