Germany Retail Sales - MoM
|Latest Release:||28-11-2014 07:00:00|
|Next Release:||31-10-2013 06:00:00|
|Source:||Statistisches Bundesamt Deutschland|
Germanyâs Department of Labour has just published the September update to the countryâs Unemployment rate, the seasonally adjusted headline figure remains once again at the 6.7% level it has been holding at since the start of this year, there was no material expectation for any change in this figure today. The actual Unemployment Change figure is recording a rise of 13K compared to the moderate increase of 1K in August, there was an expectation today that the figure would drop by approximately -2K.
Earlier this morning the German Statistics Office updated the Retail Sales figures for the month of August and there is some signs of a healthy pick up within the domestic economy. August recorded a month on month growth in Retail Sales of 2.5%, this surprised analysts that had been expecting a more moderate recovery of 0.5% following on from Julyâs -1.1% drop. On a year on year basis the Retail Sales number has expanded 0.1%, this is clearly lower than the July number of 1.1%, which has just been revised upward, but beats the market estimate of a -0.2% drop.
Todayâs month on month rise in the Retail Sales number is...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Disney Infinity: Toy Box Starter Pack (2.0 Edition) Available Now in Retail Stores Nationwide 10 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 4 views
- “Save Graftech” Group Nominates Full Slate of Seven Directors to Graftech Board 4 views
- MakerBot and GE FirstBuild Team Up for a Chilling Thingiverse Challenge 4 views
- Ellie Mae’s Encompass Provides Mortgage Lenders as Much as $970 of Potential Savings and Value Per Loan 3 views
- Cardiovascular Systems Reports Fiscal 2015 Second-Quarter Financial Results 3 views
- Gannett Names Cam McClelland Controller 2 views
- Teradyne Showcases Solutions for Integrated Lab and Production Test at SEMICON China 2015 2 views
- Canadian Dollar Declines as April GDP Disappoints 2 views
- Zoetis to Participate in the 33rd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference 1 view