Germany Retail Sales - MoM
|Latest Release:||28-11-2014 07:00:00|
|Next Release:||31-10-2013 06:00:00|
|Source:||Statistisches Bundesamt Deutschland|
Germanyâs Department of Labour has just published the September update to the countryâs Unemployment rate, the seasonally adjusted headline figure remains once again at the 6.7% level it has been holding at since the start of this year, there was no material expectation for any change in this figure today. The actual Unemployment Change figure is recording a rise of 13K compared to the moderate increase of 1K in August, there was an expectation today that the figure would drop by approximately -2K.
Earlier this morning the German Statistics Office updated the Retail Sales figures for the month of August and there is some signs of a healthy pick up within the domestic economy. August recorded a month on month growth in Retail Sales of 2.5%, this surprised analysts that had been expecting a more moderate recovery of 0.5% following on from Julyâs -1.1% drop. On a year on year basis the Retail Sales number has expanded 0.1%, this is clearly lower than the July number of 1.1%, which has just been revised upward, but beats the market estimate of a -0.2% drop.
Todayâs month on month rise in the Retail Sales number is...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Concert Pharmaceuticals Provide JZP-386 Program Update 8 views
- American Water’s Customer Account Management Website, My H2O Online, Goes Mobile 4 views
- Triumph Group Announces Agreement with Spirit AeroSystems to Assume Production of Gulfstream G650 and G280 Wing Programs 2 views
- Yen gains ground against the greenback 2 views
- US Manufacturing Industry Rebounds Sharply in February: Markit 2 views
- Experts and Thought Leaders to Showcase How Pricing, Sales Effectiveness Drive Better Performance, Improve Customer Experience at PROS Outperform Europe 2 views
- Full-Service CRO CTI Broadens Use of Medidata Technology Platform for More Efficient, Higher Quality Clinical Trials 2 views
- Xplore Technologies Extends Contract with One of the World’s Largest Airlines 2 views
- Italy Hit With Unemployment And Inflation Blows 1 view
- Portugal Current Account Deficit Widens 1 view