Germany Retail Sales - YoY
|Latest Release:||28-11-2014 07:00:00|
|Next Release:||31-10-2013 07:00:00|
|Source:||Statistisches Bundesamt Deutschland|
Germanyâs Department of Labour has just published the September update to the countryâs Unemployment rate, the seasonally adjusted headline figure remains once again at the 6.7% level it has been holding at since the start of this year, there was no material expectation for any change in this figure today. The actual Unemployment Change figure is recording a rise of 13K compared to the moderate increase of 1K in August, there was an expectation today that the figure would drop by approximately -2K.
Earlier this morning the German Statistics Office updated the Retail Sales figures for the month of August and there is some signs of a healthy pick up within the domestic economy. August recorded a month on month growth in Retail Sales of 2.5%, this surprised analysts that had been expecting a more moderate recovery of 0.5% following on from Julyâs -1.1% drop. On a year on year basis the Retail Sales number has expanded 0.1%, this is clearly lower than the July number of 1.1%, which has just been revised upward, but beats the market estimate of a -0.2% drop.
Todayâs month on month rise in the Retail Sales number is...
Analysis and Opinion » German Jobs Data, Eurozone CPI and US Consumer...Posted Sep 30th, 2014 at 06:35 AM
The dollar was mixed against its G10 counterparts during the European morning Tuesday. EUR/USD managed to recover slightly and to stabilize around 1.2700 during the European session, ahead of...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 12 views
- Checkpoint Systems Enables Retailers to Use Same RFID Label for Four Apparel Categories, Including Footwear, to Streamline Source Tagging 8 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- Mixed Earnings Will Increase Sector Rotation 3 views
- Wipro Digital Positioned in the ‘Winner’s Circle’ of HfS Blueprint Report on Marketing Operations and Digital Customer Experience Management 2 views
- Detroit: America’s comeback city? 2 views
- Qumu is Again a Leader in Gartner Magic Quadrant for Enterprise Video Content Management 1 view
- Sterling higher on solid employment data 1 view
- Kaman to Acquire Electrical Distributor G.C. Fabrication, Inc. 1 view
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 1 view