Germany Unemployment Change
|Latest Release:||27-11-2014 08:55:00|
|Next Release:||30-10-2013 08:55:00|
|Source:||Statistisches Bundesamt Deutschland|
Germanyâs Department of Labour has just published the September update to the countryâs Unemployment rate, the seasonally adjusted headline figure remains once again at the 6.7% level it has been holding at since the start of this year, there was no material expectation for any change in this figure today. The actual Unemployment Change figure is recording a rise of 13K compared to the moderate increase of 1K in August, there was an expectation today that the figure would drop by approximately -2K.
Earlier this morning the German Statistics Office updated the Retail Sales figures for the month of August and there is some signs of a healthy pick up within the domestic economy. August recorded a month on month growth in Retail Sales of 2.5%, this surprised analysts that had been expecting a more moderate recovery of 0.5% following on from Julyâs -1.1% drop. On a year on year basis the Retail Sales number has expanded 0.1%, this is clearly lower than the July number of 1.1%, which has just been revised upward, but beats the market estimate of a -0.2% drop.
Todayâs month on month rise in the Retail Sales number is...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Coca-Cola Releases 2013/2014 Global Sustainability Report 10 views
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 2 views
- Waste Management Named To CR Magazine’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List 2 views
- Morgan Stanley Global Stock Plan Services Launches StockPlan Connect 2 views
- Starbucks Launches Exclusive Starbucks(R) Dot Collection, Time-Honored and New Holiday Beverages and Curated Collection of 100 Starbucks Cards Just in Time for the Holidays 2 views
- Weak Jobs Numbers Batters Aussie 2 views
- Multicore SHARC+ARM SOC Achieves Five Times Power Efficiency Improvement for Real-Time Audio and Industrial Applications 2 views
- Sterling Edges Higher following Solid GDP Data 2 views
- Italian Industrial Output Falls 1 view
- BASi Expands Scientific Expertise with the Hiring of Srini Jayaraman, Ph.D., Principal Investigator Discovery and Braden M. Kemmerling, D.V.M., Attending Veterinarian for Preclinical Services 1 view