Germany Unemployment Change
|Latest Release:||27-11-2014 08:55:00|
|Next Release:||30-10-2013 08:55:00|
|Source:||Statistisches Bundesamt Deutschland|
Germanyâs Department of Labour has just published the September update to the countryâs Unemployment rate, the seasonally adjusted headline figure remains once again at the 6.7% level it has been holding at since the start of this year, there was no material expectation for any change in this figure today. The actual Unemployment Change figure is recording a rise of 13K compared to the moderate increase of 1K in August, there was an expectation today that the figure would drop by approximately -2K.
Earlier this morning the German Statistics Office updated the Retail Sales figures for the month of August and there is some signs of a healthy pick up within the domestic economy. August recorded a month on month growth in Retail Sales of 2.5%, this surprised analysts that had been expecting a more moderate recovery of 0.5% following on from Julyâs -1.1% drop. On a year on year basis the Retail Sales number has expanded 0.1%, this is clearly lower than the July number of 1.1%, which has just been revised upward, but beats the market estimate of a -0.2% drop.
Todayâs month on month rise in the Retail Sales number is...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 8 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- OECD slashes global growth forecast into 2014 2 views
- SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Brower Piven Launches An Investigation Into The Proposed Sale Of Ambit Biosciences Corporation And Encourages Investors To Contact The Firm For Additional Information 2 views
- Straight Talk Money: What Warren Buffett Eats for Breakfast and the Passing of a Wall Street Legend 2 views
- Diamond Resorts International Signs Sponsorship Deal with Baltimore Starting Pitcher Bud Norris 2 views
- Aspen Technology to Present at the 2014 Deutsche Bank Technology Conference 1 view
- Bitcoins Surge As Popularity Rises 1 view
- INVESTOR ALERT: Class Action Lawsuit Against 21Vianet Group, Inc. Announced By Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP 1 view
- DeVry Education Group Reports Third Quarter 2015 Results 1 view