Italy Preliminary Consumer Price Index - MoM
|Latest Release:||28-11-2014 10:00:00|
|Next Release:||31-10-2013 10:00:00|
|Source:||Istituto Nazionale di Statistica|
The closely watched price inflation situation in the Eurozone has been updated this morning with the publication of the September Consumer Price Index (CPI) figures in preliminary format. The CPI now appears to be reading at 0.3% expansion when measured year on year, this is in comparison to the August final number of 0.4% and there was an expectation today for this fall to just 0.3%. The Core CPI preliminary figure for September has been reported as a 0.7% growth in general prices, this is in comparison to the official August number of 0.9% with no expectation for a change in this reading today.
Also just updated by Eurostat is the official Eurozone Unemployment Rate, as anticipated this once again remains at 11.5% as an average across the Zone, but stark regional disparities persist as the spread on nations unemployment rates from highest to lowest is still above 22%.
As the European Central Bank (ECB) this week prepares to hold itâs monthly meeting offsite in the Italian city of Naples the Italian economy remains a trouble spot for the European authorities. Some welcome news however has just been released in the form of falling Unemployment figures, the latest data just released for the month of August is showing an unexpected drop in the rate from 12.6% to 12.3%, this is a meaningful change for the Italian...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Spanish Retail Sales Numbers Improve 6 views
- Ethisphere Names The Principal One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies 4 views
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 3 views
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Reports Strong Product Sales for the Third Quarter 2014; Sales of $47.9 Million up 15.6% Over Last Year 2 views
- Health Canada Issues Notice of Compliance for Gilead’s HarvoniTM (Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir), the First Once-Daily Single Tablet Regimen for the Treatment of Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C 2 views
- Coca-Cola(R) and Coke Zero Join Blackhawks(R) Fans in Celebrating Victory with Collectible Championship Cans 2 views
- Canadian Stocks Break Out to All-time Highs 2 views
- Silver follows gold higher 2 views
- Appalachian Mountain Brewery Enters Distribution Agreement with Craft Brew Alliance 2 views
- Stronger data could change the currency outlook 1 view