Italy Preliminary Consumer Price Index - MoM
|Latest Release:||28-11-2014 10:00:00|
|Next Release:||31-10-2013 10:00:00|
|Source:||Istituto Nazionale di Statistica|
The closely watched price inflation situation in the Eurozone has been updated this morning with the publication of the September Consumer Price Index (CPI) figures in preliminary format. The CPI now appears to be reading at 0.3% expansion when measured year on year, this is in comparison to the August final number of 0.4% and there was an expectation today for this fall to just 0.3%. The Core CPI preliminary figure for September has been reported as a 0.7% growth in general prices, this is in comparison to the official August number of 0.9% with no expectation for a change in this reading today.
Also just updated by Eurostat is the official Eurozone Unemployment Rate, as anticipated this once again remains at 11.5% as an average across the Zone, but stark regional disparities persist as the spread on nations unemployment rates from highest to lowest is still above 22%.
As the European Central Bank (ECB) this week prepares to hold itâs monthly meeting offsite in the Italian city of Naples the Italian economy remains a trouble spot for the European authorities. Some welcome news however has just been released in the form of falling Unemployment figures, the latest data just released for the month of August is showing an unexpected drop in the rate from 12.6% to 12.3%, this is a meaningful change for the Italian...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Franklin Covey Co.’s Living the 7 Habits App from New, Updated 7 Habits Work Session Awarded Guild Master’s Choice Award by The eLearning Guild 8 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- Safeway Contributes over $300 Million to eScrip Partner Schools 3 views
- Polycom and Microsoft Expand Relationship Through New Series of Video Collaboration Solutions for Skype for Business 2 views
- Morgan Stanley Global Stock Plan Services Launches StockPlan Connect 2 views
- Google Rockets Higher on Q3 Results 2 views
- Accenture Expands its Salesforce Capabilities with Acquisition of Tquila UK 2 views
- NCR Unveils Orderman7 Mobile POS Solution for the Hospitality Industry 2 views
- McKesson Board of Directors Elects Donald R. Knauss and Susan Salka as New Independent Directors 2 views
- The Central Europe, Russia and Turkey Fund, Inc. Announces Final Results of Tender Offer 1 view