Italy Preliminary Consumer Price Index - MoM
|Latest Release:||28-11-2014 10:00:00|
|Next Release:||31-10-2013 10:00:00|
|Source:||Istituto Nazionale di Statistica|
The closely watched price inflation situation in the Eurozone has been updated this morning with the publication of the September Consumer Price Index (CPI) figures in preliminary format. The CPI now appears to be reading at 0.3% expansion when measured year on year, this is in comparison to the August final number of 0.4% and there was an expectation today for this fall to just 0.3%. The Core CPI preliminary figure for September has been reported as a 0.7% growth in general prices, this is in comparison to the official August number of 0.9% with no expectation for a change in this reading today.
Also just updated by Eurostat is the official Eurozone Unemployment Rate, as anticipated this once again remains at 11.5% as an average across the Zone, but stark regional disparities persist as the spread on nations unemployment rates from highest to lowest is still above 22%.
As the European Central Bank (ECB) this week prepares to hold itâs monthly meeting offsite in the Italian city of Naples the Italian economy remains a trouble spot for the European authorities. Some welcome news however has just been released in the form of falling Unemployment figures, the latest data just released for the month of August is showing an unexpected drop in the rate from 12.6% to 12.3%, this is a meaningful change for the Italian...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 38 views
- ABG and WWE(R) Launch TapoutTM Joint Venture 4 views
- US Dollar looks Vulnerable 3 views
- Canadian Dollar Holds Ground as Retail Sales Loom 3 views
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 3 views
- Ethisphere Names The Principal One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies 3 views
- General Motors Hits the Gas 2 views
- Stratasys Joins PTC PartnerAdvantage Program to Increase Accessibility and Enhance Design for Additive Manufacturing 2 views
- Euro Hits New Trend Low on Weak Inflation and Confidence Numbers 2 views
- Nancy Tengler to Lead Wealth Management Unit for Arizona Bank & Trust 1 view