Portugal Business Confidence
|Latest Release:||29-09-2014 09:00:00|
|Next Release:||28-10-2013 10:00:00|
The European Commission has published updates to a broad range of sentiment indicators for the European Union member countries this morning. The headline Consumer Confidence number for September is still reading at â11.4, this compares to the anticipation of a rise to -10.0 this morning.
On the commercial side the Business Climate number has been announced as 0.07 in comparison to a 0.13 reading in August and a market consensus estimate for 0.16 today. The overall Economic Sentiment number now stands at 99.9 following last monthâs 100.0 reading and compares to an anticipated figure of 100.6.
In the manufacturing sector, the Industrial Confidence number has been released as â5.5, compared to a reading of -5.6 in August and an expected figure of -5.3 this morning. Finally, the Services Confidence indicator for the EU is reading at 3.2 in comparison to the 2.6 recorded in August and an anticipated reading of 3.1 today.
The relative strength of the services sector compared to...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 37 views
- ABG and WWE(R) Launch TapoutTM Joint Venture 4 views
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 3 views
- Ethisphere Names The Principal One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies 3 views
- US Dollar looks Vulnerable 3 views
- Canadian Dollar Holds Ground as Retail Sales Loom 3 views
- General Motors Hits the Gas 2 views
- Stratasys Joins PTC PartnerAdvantage Program to Increase Accessibility and Enhance Design for Additive Manufacturing 2 views
- UK retail sales unexpectedly drop in October 2 views
- Euro Hits New Trend Low on Weak Inflation and Confidence Numbers 2 views