USA PCE Price Index - MoM
|Latest Release:||23-12-2014 13:30:00|
|Next Release:||08-11-2013 13:30:00|
|Source:||US Department of Commerce|
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas has published a regional update to the manufacturing sector in the form of itâs respected Dallas Fed Manufacturing Activity Survey. The September reading on this index now stands at 10.8, as a guide the August reported number was 10.5 and markets were anticipating a reading of just 7.1 this afternoon.
The National Association of Realtors has also provided some market updates for the month of August. The Pending Home Sales indicator is showing a change of -1.0% when measured month on month, this is in comparison to the July fall of -0.5%, market consensus estimates were for a rise of 3.3% in these latest figures. The year on year reading is showing a fall of -2.2%, this is in comparison to the previous monthâs recording of -1.4%, the consensus anticipated figure was for a fall of -2.7% today.
An average of a US individuals income and expenditure activities are tracked by the US Department of Commerce and made available as market data in the form of Personal Income and Expenditure figures. The latest readings are showing that Personal Income has risen 0.3% to August when measured month on month, this is the same as the increase of 0.3% in July and the market...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 13 views
- ECB Maintains Interest Rate At 0.05% 8 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Dow Provides Update Regarding Strategic Investments in its Plastics Franchise in the Americas 1 view
- Ahead of the FED – join Anna on Squawk radio 1 view
- Canadian Economy Accelerates Faster Than Forecast 1 view
- Euro Breaks Through Support; RSI is Oversold 1 view
- Bitcoin hits record high on China demand 1 view
- RREEF Property Trust Announces New Officer Appointments and a New Fund Administration Partner for Its Advisor 1 view
- US retail sales rebound in August 1 view