USA Pending Home Sales - MoM
|Latest Release:||31-12-2014 15:00:00|
|Next Release:||28-10-2013 14:00:00|
|Source:||National Association of Realtors|
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas has published a regional update to the manufacturing sector in the form of itâs respected Dallas Fed Manufacturing Activity Survey. The September reading on this index now stands at 10.8, as a guide the August reported number was 10.5 and markets were anticipating a reading of just 7.1 this afternoon.
The National Association of Realtors has also provided some market updates for the month of August. The Pending Home Sales indicator is showing a change of -1.0% when measured month on month, this is in comparison to the July fall of -0.5%, market consensus estimates were for a rise of 3.3% in these latest figures. The year on year reading is showing a fall of -2.2%, this is in comparison to the previous monthâs recording of -1.4%, the consensus anticipated figure was for a fall of -2.7% today.
An average of a US individuals income and expenditure activities are tracked by the US Department of Commerce and made available as market data in the form of Personal Income and Expenditure figures. The latest readings are showing that Personal Income has risen 0.3% to August when measured month on month, this is the same as the increase of 0.3% in July and the market...
Business » US Pending Home Sales Decline Unexpectedly in...Posted Sep 29th, 2014 at 03:39 PM
Contracts to buy existing homes declined unexpectedly in August, raising more red flags the US housing market will be slow to gather momentum in the second half of the year. The pending home...
Business » US Pending Home Sales Rebound in July: NARPosted Aug 28th, 2014 at 05:41 PM
Contracts to buy existing homes rebounded in July, adding to the view the US housing sector was slowly emerging from a rough patch at the start of the third quarter. The pending home sales index...
Business » US New Home Sales Decline Further in JulyPosted Aug 25th, 2014 at 03:57 PM
The sale of new US homes declined unexpectedly in July, tempering expectations about a broad rebound in the housing sector at the start of the third quarter. New US home sales declined 2.4...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Disney Infinity: Toy Box Starter Pack (2.0 Edition) Available Now in Retail Stores Nationwide 10 views
- MakerBot and GE FirstBuild Team Up for a Chilling Thingiverse Challenge 4 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 4 views
- “Save Graftech” Group Nominates Full Slate of Seven Directors to Graftech Board 4 views
- Cardiovascular Systems Reports Fiscal 2015 Second-Quarter Financial Results 3 views
- Ellie Mae’s Encompass Provides Mortgage Lenders as Much as $970 of Potential Savings and Value Per Loan 3 views
- Canadian Dollar Declines as April GDP Disappoints 2 views
- Gannett Names Cam McClelland Controller 2 views
- Teradyne Showcases Solutions for Integrated Lab and Production Test at SEMICON China 2015 2 views
- German manufacturing industry hits 29-month high: Markit 1 view