USA Pending Home Sales - MoM
|Latest Release:||31-12-2014 15:00:00|
|Next Release:||28-10-2013 14:00:00|
|Source:||National Association of Realtors|
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas has published a regional update to the manufacturing sector in the form of itâs respected Dallas Fed Manufacturing Activity Survey. The September reading on this index now stands at 10.8, as a guide the August reported number was 10.5 and markets were anticipating a reading of just 7.1 this afternoon.
The National Association of Realtors has also provided some market updates for the month of August. The Pending Home Sales indicator is showing a change of -1.0% when measured month on month, this is in comparison to the July fall of -0.5%, market consensus estimates were for a rise of 3.3% in these latest figures. The year on year reading is showing a fall of -2.2%, this is in comparison to the previous monthâs recording of -1.4%, the consensus anticipated figure was for a fall of -2.7% today.
An average of a US individuals income and expenditure activities are tracked by the US Department of Commerce and made available as market data in the form of Personal Income and Expenditure figures. The latest readings are showing that Personal Income has risen 0.3% to August when measured month on month, this is the same as the increase of 0.3% in July and the market...
Business » US Pending Home Sales Decline Unexpectedly in...Posted Sep 29th, 2014 at 03:39 PM
Contracts to buy existing homes declined unexpectedly in August, raising more red flags the US housing market will be slow to gather momentum in the second half of the year. The pending home...
Business » US Pending Home Sales Rebound in July: NARPosted Aug 28th, 2014 at 05:41 PM
Contracts to buy existing homes rebounded in July, adding to the view the US housing sector was slowly emerging from a rough patch at the start of the third quarter. The pending home sales index...
Business » US New Home Sales Decline Further in JulyPosted Aug 25th, 2014 at 03:57 PM
The sale of new US homes declined unexpectedly in July, tempering expectations about a broad rebound in the housing sector at the start of the third quarter. New US home sales declined 2.4...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Euro area manufacturing economy maintains recovery pace: Markit 4 views
- Stocks are Buoyed by Robust Retail Sales 4 views
- MasterCard and Cubic to Make Mobile Devices the Remote Control for Global Cities 2 views
- Cintas Corporation Announces Regular Annual Dividend and Special Dividend 2 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- The City of New York and the Citi Foundation Join Nationwide Celebration of AmeriCorps’ 20th Anniversary with Signature Swearing-in Ceremony in New York City 2 views
- Welcome Pick Up In Swiss Inflation 1 view
- No Rate Moves By ECB Or Bank Of England 1 view
- Canadian building permits increase 7.4 percent in October 1 view
- Sterling Edges Higher following Solid GDP Data 1 view