USA Personal Income - MoM
|Latest Release:||23-12-2014 13:30:00|
|Next Release:||08-11-2013 13:30:00|
|Source:||US Department of Commerce|
The Federal Reserve Bank of Dallas has published a regional update to the manufacturing sector in the form of itâs respected Dallas Fed Manufacturing Activity Survey. The September reading on this index now stands at 10.8, as a guide the August reported number was 10.5 and markets were anticipating a reading of just 7.1 this afternoon.
The National Association of Realtors has also provided some market updates for the month of August. The Pending Home Sales indicator is showing a change of -1.0% when measured month on month, this is in comparison to the July fall of -0.5%, market consensus estimates were for a rise of 3.3% in these latest figures. The year on year reading is showing a fall of -2.2%, this is in comparison to the previous monthâs recording of -1.4%, the consensus anticipated figure was for a fall of -2.7% today.
An average of a US individuals income and expenditure activities are tracked by the US Department of Commerce and made available as market data in the form of Personal Income and Expenditure figures. The latest readings are showing that Personal Income has risen 0.3% to August when measured month on month, this is the same as the increase of 0.3% in July and the market...
Business » US Manufacturing Industry Reaches New Highs in...Posted Sep 2nd, 2014 at 04:41 PM
The US manufacturing industry accelerated in August at the fastest pace in more than three years, as a strong pick up in new orders and production contributed to another month of sustained job...
Forex » Cable Pacing for First Weekly Gain in 2 MonthsPosted Aug 29th, 2014 at 08:54 PM
The pound-to-dollar exchange rate rose on Friday amid signs the pair may have already bottomed out, while demand for the greenback cooled ahead of the US long weekend. The GBP/USD climbed to...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- German Retail Sales Increase at Sharpest Rate in 7 years 8 views
- Italian Retail Sales Fall 4 views
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 3 views
- University of Phoenix and ASIS Foundation Award Full-Tuition Scholarships to Security Professionals 3 views
- Cornerstone OnDemand Foundation Launches NonprofitReady.org 3 views
- Senate agrees to end budget impasse: How will the decision impact the FOREX markets? 2 views
- Lincoln Financial Network Expands Channel Insurance Sales Footprint 2 views
- Blackstone and Wells Fargo to Buy GE Capital’s Real Estate Assets 2 views
- UK CBI Index Posts Positive Surprise 1 view
- Small Caps Continue to Show Relative Weakness 1 view