USA Philadelphia Fed Business Outlook Survey
|Latest Release:||18-12-2014 18:00:00|
|Next Release:||17-10-2013 14:00:00|
|Source:||Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia|
The Federal Reserve Bank of Philadelphia has published the monthly update to itâs respected Philly Fed indicator series. The headlining number from this collection is the Philly Fed Manufacturing Survey, the September reading has been announced as 22.5 following Augustâs 28.0 and a market consensus estimate of 23.0 this month.
The Philly Fed indicators are regionally specific but often provide reasonably solid guidance to the overall state of the US economy. In addition to the key Manufacturing Survey the Philly Fed publishes a number of other surveys worth keeping an eye on. The Business Conditions reading has been provided as 56.0 this month in comparison to Augustâs 66.4, the Employment indicator is now at 21.2 following last monthâs 9.1 reading, New Orders are currently standing at 15.50 in comparison to the previous report of 14.70 and finally, the Prices Paid survey is now at 27.00 in comparison to last monthâs 24.90.
Back to the broader economy, and earlier in the day the Department of Commerce released updates to the housing market. According to the report there was 0.998M Building Permits issued in the month of August, this is slightly less than the 1.052M provided in July, the market had expected a drop off in the number given the time of year but only to around 1.045M. It...
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 17 views
- Dow Provides Update Regarding Strategic Investments in its Plastics Franchise in the Americas 8 views
- LifeLock to Present at Upcoming Conferences 2 views
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 2 views
- Putnam Announces Dividend Rates for Class a Open-End Funds 2 views
- Pepperstone introduces ZARJPY pair 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view
- Morgan Stanley Global Stock Plan Services Launches StockPlan Connect 1 view
- A Very Digital Christmas 1 view
- Marcus & Millichap Launches IPA-Retail Division 1 view