|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
ExoFX is the trading name of Alpha Capital Markets Plc incorporated in England and Wales and is registered under company number 5196460. Founded in 2004, Alpha Capital Markets Plc. is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct investment business in the United Kingdom, under Firm Reference Number 441689.
ExoFX is a leading online trading brokerage specialized to provide individuals and organizations with services in international financial markets. The company is a partner of several leading brokerage software developers. ExoFX applies the STP model with the Bridge Technology to work with its Prime Broker and executes clientsâ€™ orders in Non-Dealing Desk mode.
ExoFX acts as support center, providing customer support, back office and compliance services. It also offers extensive education and training services to International traders to help them understand the Currency market better. ExoFX offers round-the-clock trading with various currency pairs, as well as in Gold, Silver and CFD as well as indices.
ExoFX offers its professional and private clients the ability to trade in currency markets through the MetaTrader 4 trading system online and in real time mode. The advanced and convenient MetaTrader 4 platform is equipped with the latest functions and parameters, providing each client with a personalized service tool.
ExoFX offers a safe and reliable environment for online trading and aims at providing the most competitive trading conditions through the provision of low spreads, mobile trading, and other trade advantages.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Concert Pharmaceuticals Provide JZP-386 Program Update 8 views
- Nordson ASYMTEK’s Spectrum II Automates Dispensing in the Manufacture of GN ReSound Hearing Aids 4 views
- Accenture Improves Position in “Leaders” Quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for North American Life Insurance Policy Administration Systems 4 views
- Yum! Brands’ World Hunger Relief Effort with Global Spokesperson Christina Aguilera Named Top Cause-Related Campaign by Two Prestigious Communication Organizations 2 views
- IDT Launches RapidIO 40-100 Gbps Interface Portfolio, Reducing Latency and Boosting Bandwidth for Communications and Computing 2 views
- Schlage(R) Announces New Features, Customizable User Experience for Wink App 2 views
- Federal Reserve maintains pace of record stimulus as FOMC meetings draw to a close 2 views
- Constant Contact Announces First Quarter 2015 Financial Results 2 views
- Euro Hits New Trend Low on Weak Inflation and Confidence Numbers 1 view
- British Trade Balances Improve 1 view