|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
ExoFX is the trading name of Alpha Capital Markets Plc incorporated in England and Wales and is registered under company number 5196460. Founded in 2004, Alpha Capital Markets Plc. is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to conduct investment business in the United Kingdom, under Firm Reference Number 441689.
ExoFX is a leading online trading brokerage specialized to provide individuals and organizations with services in international financial markets. The company is a partner of several leading brokerage software developers. ExoFX applies the STP model with the Bridge Technology to work with its Prime Broker and executes clientsâ€™ orders in Non-Dealing Desk mode.
ExoFX acts as support center, providing customer support, back office and compliance services. It also offers extensive education and training services to International traders to help them understand the Currency market better. ExoFX offers round-the-clock trading with various currency pairs, as well as in Gold, Silver and CFD as well as indices.
ExoFX offers its professional and private clients the ability to trade in currency markets through the MetaTrader 4 trading system online and in real time mode. The advanced and convenient MetaTrader 4 platform is equipped with the latest functions and parameters, providing each client with a personalized service tool.
ExoFX offers a safe and reliable environment for online trading and aims at providing the most competitive trading conditions through the provision of low spreads, mobile trading, and other trade advantages.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 6 views
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 5 views
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Launch of 44 New Contracts; Including Energy and Euro Cocoa Futures and Options 2 views
- Deteriorating Portuguese Current Account 1 view
- Pepperstone introduces ZARJPY pair 1 view
- Ford’s Blueprint for Sustainability Advances to Next Level; New F-150 Lineup Includes Highest EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy Ratings Among Full-Size Gas-Powered Pickups 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view