|Location:||St. Vincent and the Grenadines|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Octa Markets Incorporated was registered in 2011 in Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under license number 19776 IBC 2011.
The Company's legal and correspondence address is Cedar Hill Crest, P.O. Box 1825, Villa, St. Vincent and the Grenadines.
OctaFX activity is supervised and regulated by the authorities of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines under the International Business Companies Amendment and Consolidation Act, chapter 149 of the revised laws of Saint Vincent and the Grenadines, 2009, section 5.
OctaFX acts in full compliance with international legislation and regulation standards. We strongly believe that honesty is the best policy.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Small Employers Recognize Need for Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD), but Many Not Sure of Its Cost, Benefits and Employees’ Views 2 views
- Rite Aid Reports Same Store Sales for May 1 view
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. and Its Subsidiaries 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Inflation Ticks Lower In Norway 1 view
- LabCorp Presents New Findings on HIV-1 and HCV Antiviral Drug Resistance at the 2015 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections 1 view
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 1 view
- UK manufacturing activity advances for sixth consecutive month: Markit 1 view
- EUR/USD found support at 1.0800 1 view
- German Retail Sales Increase at Sharpest Rate in 7 years 1 view