|Location:||New York, United States|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FXDD is a limited liability company which was founded in 2002 and provides online trading services to institutional and retail clients around the world. FXDD has a membership with the NFA and has a registration with the CFTC as well. The headquarters of the company is based in New York and are based in the 7 World Trade Center.
FXDD has been providing foreign exchange services for the past 10 years and also offers 24 hour access to clients through third party and proprietary trading software, which includes FXDD Swordfish, VikingTrader, JForex, MetaTrader 4, PowerTrader and Mirror Trader.
FXDD began operations in the spot foreign exchange market, and offers services as a retail dealer, which allows people to trade in Major currency pairs, emerging market pair cross pairs and also silver, oil and gold. They also offer trading to clients in 32 currency pairs, and the precious metals market.
The company has also sponsored international sports teams such as the Formula 1 Red Bull Racing Team, the New York Rangers and the Malta national soccer team. They have been providing easy foreign exchange and trading solutions to clients all around the world, and are regarded as one of the leaders in spot foreign exchange.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 34 views
- Eurozone PPI Numbers Gradually Improving 4 views
- The Eastern Company Retains Wells Fargo Securities as Financial Advisor to Assist the Board in Strategic Review 2 views
- INVESTOR ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Investigates the Board of Directors of Dresser-Rand Group Inc. Regarding the Fairness of the Sale of the Company to Siemens AG 2 views
- Seminar in Warsaw is a big hit for XM 2 views
- Commodity currencies diverge against Sterling and euro 1 view
- hi HealthInnovations’ Hearing Test Kit For Primary Care Physicians Receives U.S. Patent 1 view
- Syrian tensions drive currency markets 1 view
- US Job Growth Accelerates in March 1 view
- Priceline.com Rockets Higher 1 view