|Location:||New York, United States|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FXDD is a limited liability company which was founded in 2002 and provides online trading services to institutional and retail clients around the world. FXDD has a membership with the NFA and has a registration with the CFTC as well. The headquarters of the company is based in New York and are based in the 7 World Trade Center.
FXDD has been providing foreign exchange services for the past 10 years and also offers 24 hour access to clients through third party and proprietary trading software, which includes FXDD Swordfish, VikingTrader, JForex, MetaTrader 4, PowerTrader and Mirror Trader.
FXDD began operations in the spot foreign exchange market, and offers services as a retail dealer, which allows people to trade in Major currency pairs, emerging market pair cross pairs and also silver, oil and gold. They also offer trading to clients in 32 currency pairs, and the precious metals market.
The company has also sponsored international sports teams such as the Formula 1 Red Bull Racing Team, the New York Rangers and the Malta national soccer team. They have been providing easy foreign exchange and trading solutions to clients all around the world, and are regarded as one of the leaders in spot foreign exchange.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System Selects a Towers Watson Company to Administer OPERS Medicare Connector 9 views
- FedEx Express Receives President’s Volunteer Service Award 2012-2013 2 views
- Aussie Approaches 5-month Highs Ahead of Employment Report 2 views
- Enable Midstream Partners to Add Independent Director in 2015 2 views
- Guidance Software Awarded 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2015 Partner Program Guide 2 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Canadian Dollar Recovers from 3-Month Low as Trade Surplus Improves 1 view
- Fed Cuts Stimulus by Another $10 Billion as Yellen Outlines Stimulus Exit Strategy 1 view
- Forex markets prepare for an interesting week ahead 1 view
- US service economy maintains growth in October: ISM 1 view