|Location:||New York, United States|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FXDD is a limited liability company which was founded in 2002 and provides online trading services to institutional and retail clients around the world. FXDD has a membership with the NFA and has a registration with the CFTC as well. The headquarters of the company is based in New York and are based in the 7 World Trade Center.
FXDD has been providing foreign exchange services for the past 10 years and also offers 24 hour access to clients through third party and proprietary trading software, which includes FXDD Swordfish, VikingTrader, JForex, MetaTrader 4, PowerTrader and Mirror Trader.
FXDD began operations in the spot foreign exchange market, and offers services as a retail dealer, which allows people to trade in Major currency pairs, emerging market pair cross pairs and also silver, oil and gold. They also offer trading to clients in 32 currency pairs, and the precious metals market.
The company has also sponsored international sports teams such as the Formula 1 Red Bull Racing Team, the New York Rangers and the Malta national soccer team. They have been providing easy foreign exchange and trading solutions to clients all around the world, and are regarded as one of the leaders in spot foreign exchange.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 20 views
- Iron Mountain Delivers Complete Solution for Controls Over Physical Records Inventory 4 views
- Canadian Dollar Holds Ground as Retail Sales Loom 4 views
- MACOM Extends Industry Leading GaN Portfolio with New 15 W GaN on SiC Pulsed Power Transistor 2 views
- Eurozone Services Ease to 4-month Lows: Markit 1 view
- Severe Weather Sends Canadian Retail Sales Plummeting in December 1 view
- Pepperstone introduces ZARJPY pair 1 view
- MetLife Names Michael A. Zarcone Executive Vice President 1 view