|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FxOpen is a company which offers retail trading and online currency trading services to its customers all over the world. FxOpen was initially a center for technical educational and analysis, and became a brokerage firm in 2005. The company holds the distinction of being a pioneer of Micro Accounts and Shariâ€™a Compliant Accounts, in the country.
It offers its customers a user friendly platform, for their online trading activities. The company distinguished itself from the competition in the industry by introducing a sophisticated money management technology along with other online trading software, for the ease of their customers.
The company offers its services in different countries around the world, like New Zealand, Moscow, Egypt, UAE, China, Bahrain, Germany and France. The company is registered with the Financial Service Provider Registry in New Zealand. It is also a member of the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme, as specified by the law of the country.
The company offers different educational information for the assistance of their clients engaged in online Forex trading. The company provides its online trading services to individual traders and companies which require efficient online trading services.
The company is growing at a successful rate in the market, and aims to provide advanced technological services in the future to its clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Brazilian Retail Sales Plummet 6 views
- Checkpoint Systems Enables Retailers to Use Same RFID Label for Four Apparel Categories, Including Footwear, to Streamline Source Tagging 5 views
- FIS Garners 2015 PYMNTS Innovator Award for Best Innovation in ACH 3 views
- Denver Retirement Partners Joins BOK Financial Advisors 2 views
- Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision to Keep Monetary Policy Unchanged 2 views
- Poland Holds Rates Steady 2 views
- German Industrial Production Tumbles 1 view
- Dan Borland to Lead Wells Fargo’s Orange County Commercial Real Estate Office 1 view
- Improvements Evident In Canadian Manufacturing 1 view
- Rise in Greek Producer Prices 1 view