|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FxOpen is a company which offers retail trading and online currency trading services to its customers all over the world. FxOpen was initially a center for technical educational and analysis, and became a brokerage firm in 2005. The company holds the distinction of being a pioneer of Micro Accounts and Shariâ€™a Compliant Accounts, in the country.
It offers its customers a user friendly platform, for their online trading activities. The company distinguished itself from the competition in the industry by introducing a sophisticated money management technology along with other online trading software, for the ease of their customers.
The company offers its services in different countries around the world, like New Zealand, Moscow, Egypt, UAE, China, Bahrain, Germany and France. The company is registered with the Financial Service Provider Registry in New Zealand. It is also a member of the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme, as specified by the law of the country.
The company offers different educational information for the assistance of their clients engaged in online Forex trading. The company provides its online trading services to individual traders and companies which require efficient online trading services.
The company is growing at a successful rate in the market, and aims to provide advanced technological services in the future to its clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Verifone MX Terminals Receive Pan-European Certification 3 views
- AIG Announces Final Results of Its Tender Offer 2 views
- KKR Completes Acquisition of Goodpack Limited 2 views
- Euro loses further ground against the dollar 1 view
- Alexion Completes Rolling BLA Submission to U.S. FDA for Asfotase Alfa as a Treatment for Patients with Hypophosphatasia 1 view
- EUR/USD found support at 1.0800 1 view
- Trading Outlook – GBP/CAD 1 view