|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FxOpen is a company which offers retail trading and online currency trading services to its customers all over the world. FxOpen was initially a center for technical educational and analysis, and became a brokerage firm in 2005. The company holds the distinction of being a pioneer of Micro Accounts and Shariâ€™a Compliant Accounts, in the country.
It offers its customers a user friendly platform, for their online trading activities. The company distinguished itself from the competition in the industry by introducing a sophisticated money management technology along with other online trading software, for the ease of their customers.
The company offers its services in different countries around the world, like New Zealand, Moscow, Egypt, UAE, China, Bahrain, Germany and France. The company is registered with the Financial Service Provider Registry in New Zealand. It is also a member of the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme, as specified by the law of the country.
The company offers different educational information for the assistance of their clients engaged in online Forex trading. The company provides its online trading services to individual traders and companies which require efficient online trading services.
The company is growing at a successful rate in the market, and aims to provide advanced technological services in the future to its clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Cinedigm Acquires All North American Rights to 10 Re-Imagined American International Pictures Titles, with Storylines and Characters All Melded into One Epic Arc 1 view
- AUD/USD Little Changed as Employment Data Looms 1 view
- Data Investigating KEYTRUDA(R) (pembrolizumab), Merck’s Anti-PD-1 Therapy, in Patients with Classical Hodgkin Lymphoma Presented at ASH Annual Meeting 1 view
- Staples Initiative Lets Students Solve Real Life Problems with Innovative New Program 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- Disney Store Celebrates Grand Opening of Remodeled Store at Sunvalley Shopping Center in Concord, CA 1 view
- Small Employers Recognize Need for Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD), but Many Not Sure of Its Cost, Benefits and Employees’ Views 1 view
- US Dollar Faces Setback as Job Growth Cools, Unemployment Rises 1 view
- Is it the USD/JPY heading into a correction? 1 view
- Evolution Fresh Offers Four Cold-Pressed Green Juices Made from More Than a Pound of Vegetables 1 view