|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FxOpen is a company which offers retail trading and online currency trading services to its customers all over the world. FxOpen was initially a center for technical educational and analysis, and became a brokerage firm in 2005. The company holds the distinction of being a pioneer of Micro Accounts and Shariâ€™a Compliant Accounts, in the country.
It offers its customers a user friendly platform, for their online trading activities. The company distinguished itself from the competition in the industry by introducing a sophisticated money management technology along with other online trading software, for the ease of their customers.
The company offers its services in different countries around the world, like New Zealand, Moscow, Egypt, UAE, China, Bahrain, Germany and France. The company is registered with the Financial Service Provider Registry in New Zealand. It is also a member of the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme, as specified by the law of the country.
The company offers different educational information for the assistance of their clients engaged in online Forex trading. The company provides its online trading services to individual traders and companies which require efficient online trading services.
The company is growing at a successful rate in the market, and aims to provide advanced technological services in the future to its clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Disney Infinity: Toy Box Starter Pack (2.0 Edition) Available Now in Retail Stores Nationwide 6 views
- Strong economic indicators continue: Britain’s shopping habits 2 views
- Christopher Swift Elected Chairman Of The Hartford’s Board Of Directors 2 views
- McKesson and Celesio to Operate as an Integrated Company – Achieving Important Acquisition Milestone 2 views
- CONtv Launches with over 2,500 Fan-Centric Films, TV Episodes, Exclusive Original Programming, Comic Con Panels and More! 2 views
- Euro area manufacturing economy maintains recovery pace: Markit 2 views
- Garmin(R) Announces v’ivofit(R) 2 and the Style Collection – An Activity Tracker with Interchangeable Design Options to Stay Fashionably Active 1 view
- American Express Soars on Q3 Results 1 view
- MOVANTIKTM (naloxegol) Tablets for the Treatment of Opioid-Induced Constipation in Adult Patients with Chronic Non-Cancer Pain Launched in the US 1 view
- Economic sentiment, business climate improve in euro area 1 view