|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FxOpen is a company which offers retail trading and online currency trading services to its customers all over the world. FxOpen was initially a center for technical educational and analysis, and became a brokerage firm in 2005. The company holds the distinction of being a pioneer of Micro Accounts and Shariâ€™a Compliant Accounts, in the country.
It offers its customers a user friendly platform, for their online trading activities. The company distinguished itself from the competition in the industry by introducing a sophisticated money management technology along with other online trading software, for the ease of their customers.
The company offers its services in different countries around the world, like New Zealand, Moscow, Egypt, UAE, China, Bahrain, Germany and France. The company is registered with the Financial Service Provider Registry in New Zealand. It is also a member of the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme, as specified by the law of the country.
The company offers different educational information for the assistance of their clients engaged in online Forex trading. The company provides its online trading services to individual traders and companies which require efficient online trading services.
The company is growing at a successful rate in the market, and aims to provide advanced technological services in the future to its clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 6 views
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 5 views
- Intercontinental Exchange Announces Launch of 44 New Contracts; Including Energy and Euro Cocoa Futures and Options 2 views
- Deteriorating Portuguese Current Account 1 view
- Pepperstone introduces ZARJPY pair 1 view
- Ford’s Blueprint for Sustainability Advances to Next Level; New F-150 Lineup Includes Highest EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy Ratings Among Full-Size Gas-Powered Pickups 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view