|Location:||Auckland, New Zealand|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FxOpen is a company which offers retail trading and online currency trading services to its customers all over the world. FxOpen was initially a center for technical educational and analysis, and became a brokerage firm in 2005. The company holds the distinction of being a pioneer of Micro Accounts and Shariâ€™a Compliant Accounts, in the country.
It offers its customers a user friendly platform, for their online trading activities. The company distinguished itself from the competition in the industry by introducing a sophisticated money management technology along with other online trading software, for the ease of their customers.
The company offers its services in different countries around the world, like New Zealand, Moscow, Egypt, UAE, China, Bahrain, Germany and France. The company is registered with the Financial Service Provider Registry in New Zealand. It is also a member of the Financial Dispute Resolution Scheme, as specified by the law of the country.
The company offers different educational information for the assistance of their clients engaged in online Forex trading. The company provides its online trading services to individual traders and companies which require efficient online trading services.
The company is growing at a successful rate in the market, and aims to provide advanced technological services in the future to its clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 6 views
- Red Hat Announces Pathway to Enterprise-Ready Linux Containers 2 views
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- Citizens Bank Launches New Multi Year Borrowing Option for Student Loans 1 view
- Xplore Agrees to Purchase Motion Computing 1 view
- Crude Oil Moves Higher as Cold Weather Increases Demand 1 view
- Progressive Selects Accenture Duck Creek Software to Support Property and Casualty Commercial Lines and Drive New Growth 1 view
- Pacira Announces New Data Supporting Clinical and Pharmacoeconomic Utility of EXPAREL in Patients Undergoing Various Surgical Procedures 1 view
- Cigna Foundation Embraces Health Equity in World of Difference Grant Program 1 view
- Waters Highlights New Capabilities in Molecular Imaging, Laboratory Management and More at Pittcon 2015 1 view