|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
NordFx is an online Forex trading company, which provides online trading platforms services for its customers. The company was formed in 2008 and it provides its clients with worldwide Forex trading services. NordFx provides online Forex trading services to over 100 worldwide clients.
The company aims to continue its growing trend in the market by introducing new software and technologies to make the trading process easier and more transparent. Its current online software systems provide its customers, easy Forex trading through accurate quotes and transparent trading activities.
The company also provides the service of an automated trading platform which keeps the clients informed about the current activities on the trading floor. By keeping itself updated with modern technology, NordFx offers popular and efficient software and trading programs, for the convenience of its customers.
The company aims to provide its clients the ease to access their accounts easily all round the world, and engage in different trading activities. The introduction of the latest trading software and programs, by NordFx, is one of the reasons for the company’s rapid growth trend in the industry.
NordFx offers worldwide advanced technological services for Forex trading, to its customers all over the world.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 2 views
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 2 views
- Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. Schedules Release of Quarterly Financial Results 2 views
- Despite Solid PMI Data Momentum on EUR/USD Turns Negative 2 views
- China’s economy slows down in the first quarter 2 views
- New Forecast Says Canadian Dollar to Stay Below 90 Cents Through End of 2015 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- Praxair Surface Technologies Introduces Advanced REACH-Compliant, Chrome-Free Coatings for Aviation and Industrial Turbines 1 view
- 5 Things To Ponder: Variegated Contemplations 1 view
- CIMA and The Hackett Group to Collaborate On Professional Development Offering For Global Business Services & Shared Services Organizations 1 view