|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
NordFx is an online Forex trading company, which provides online trading platforms services for its customers. The company was formed in 2008 and it provides its clients with worldwide Forex trading services. NordFx provides online Forex trading services to over 100 worldwide clients.
The company aims to continue its growing trend in the market by introducing new software and technologies to make the trading process easier and more transparent. Its current online software systems provide its customers, easy Forex trading through accurate quotes and transparent trading activities.
The company also provides the service of an automated trading platform which keeps the clients informed about the current activities on the trading floor. By keeping itself updated with modern technology, NordFx offers popular and efficient software and trading programs, for the convenience of its customers.
The company aims to provide its clients the ease to access their accounts easily all round the world, and engage in different trading activities. The introduction of the latest trading software and programs, by NordFx, is one of the reasons for the companyâ€™s rapid growth trend in the industry.
NordFx offers worldwide advanced technological services for Forex trading, to its customers all over the world.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Brazilian Retail Sales Plummet 6 views
- Checkpoint Systems Enables Retailers to Use Same RFID Label for Four Apparel Categories, Including Footwear, to Streamline Source Tagging 5 views
- FIS Garners 2015 PYMNTS Innovator Award for Best Innovation in ACH 3 views
- Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision to Keep Monetary Policy Unchanged 2 views
- Poland Holds Rates Steady 2 views
- Denver Retirement Partners Joins BOK Financial Advisors 2 views
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view
- Edwin Roks Appointed COO of Teledyne DALSA 1 view
- Finnish Economy Still Struggles 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view