|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
NordFx is an online Forex trading company, which provides online trading platforms services for its customers. The company was formed in 2008 and it provides its clients with worldwide Forex trading services. NordFx provides online Forex trading services to over 100 worldwide clients.
The company aims to continue its growing trend in the market by introducing new software and technologies to make the trading process easier and more transparent. Its current online software systems provide its customers, easy Forex trading through accurate quotes and transparent trading activities.
The company also provides the service of an automated trading platform which keeps the clients informed about the current activities on the trading floor. By keeping itself updated with modern technology, NordFx offers popular and efficient software and trading programs, for the convenience of its customers.
The company aims to provide its clients the ease to access their accounts easily all round the world, and engage in different trading activities. The introduction of the latest trading software and programs, by NordFx, is one of the reasons for the companyâ€™s rapid growth trend in the industry.
NordFx offers worldwide advanced technological services for Forex trading, to its customers all over the world.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Spanish Retail Sales Numbers Improve 8 views
- Ethisphere Names The Principal One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies 4 views
- Health Canada Issues Notice of Compliance for Gilead’s HarvoniTM (Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir), the First Once-Daily Single Tablet Regimen for the Treatment of Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C 3 views
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 3 views
- Wipro Takes Minority Stake in Drivestream Inc. – Invests USD 5 Million 2 views
- Silver follows gold higher 2 views
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Reports Strong Product Sales for the Third Quarter 2014; Sales of $47.9 Million up 15.6% Over Last Year 2 views
- Appalachian Mountain Brewery Enters Distribution Agreement with Craft Brew Alliance 2 views
- Exelixis Completes Enrollment of the METEOR Phase 3 Pivotal Trial of Cabozantinib in Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma 1 view
- Company Profile for Jack in the Box Inc. 1 view