|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
NordFx is an online Forex trading company, which provides online trading platforms services for its customers. The company was formed in 2008 and it provides its clients with worldwide Forex trading services. NordFx provides online Forex trading services to over 100 worldwide clients.
The company aims to continue its growing trend in the market by introducing new software and technologies to make the trading process easier and more transparent. Its current online software systems provide its customers, easy Forex trading through accurate quotes and transparent trading activities.
The company also provides the service of an automated trading platform which keeps the clients informed about the current activities on the trading floor. By keeping itself updated with modern technology, NordFx offers popular and efficient software and trading programs, for the convenience of its customers.
The company aims to provide its clients the ease to access their accounts easily all round the world, and engage in different trading activities. The introduction of the latest trading software and programs, by NordFx, is one of the reasons for the company’s rapid growth trend in the industry.
NordFx offers worldwide advanced technological services for Forex trading, to its customers all over the world.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- S&P Hits All-time High but Small caps continue to Lag 2 views
- SFX Acquires 50% of Leading Tour Producer Alda Events 2 views
- XM Take Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur by Storm 2 views
- AUDUSD: Bullish momentum. 2 views
- XM and Poland’s FxCuffs Conference and Expo 2 views
- Trading Outlook – EUR/CAD 1 view
- AUDUSD has violated the critical support level at 0.7636 and 0.7594. 1 view
- Circus by Sam Edelman Debuts Spring 2015 Ad Campaign 1 view
- LSIS Accelerates Delivery of Smart Train Control System with Comprehensive Wind River Solution 1 view
- Jamba Juice Continues its International Expansion with New Master Franchise Development Agreement for Indonesia 1 view