|Location:||Port Louis, Mauritius|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
NordFx is an online Forex trading company, which provides online trading platforms services for its customers. The company was formed in 2008 and it provides its clients with worldwide Forex trading services. NordFx provides online Forex trading services to over 100 worldwide clients.
The company aims to continue its growing trend in the market by introducing new software and technologies to make the trading process easier and more transparent. Its current online software systems provide its customers, easy Forex trading through accurate quotes and transparent trading activities.
The company also provides the service of an automated trading platform which keeps the clients informed about the current activities on the trading floor. By keeping itself updated with modern technology, NordFx offers popular and efficient software and trading programs, for the convenience of its customers.
The company aims to provide its clients the ease to access their accounts easily all round the world, and engage in different trading activities. The introduction of the latest trading software and programs, by NordFx, is one of the reasons for the companyâ€™s rapid growth trend in the industry.
NordFx offers worldwide advanced technological services for Forex trading, to its customers all over the world.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 2 views
- US dollar: A look ahead 2 views
- Banks and Brokers Benefit from Strong Jobs Report 2 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- USD/JPY currency pair moves higher 1 view
- Negative Sentiment Puts Additional Pressure on ECB 1 view
- US durable goods orders decline for second consecutive month 1 view
- Eurozone Service Economy Expands for Sixth Consecutive Month: Markit 1 view
- Slippage Evident In Portugal’s Current Account Balance 1 view
- US dollar edges higher on job gains 1 view