|Location:||New York, United States|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FXCM or Foreign Capital Markets is one of the leading foreign exchange trading or currency trading companies in the industry. It was formed in 1999 and completely changed the concept of forex trading in the industry. Since then, it has opened its international offices in Germany, Japan, France, Italy, Australia, Hong Kong, Greece and the United Kingdom. FXCM has the distinction of being the first forex broker company to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company offers the convenience of trading through its online trading station platform, which offers a number of services for the ease of the customer. The company offers the ease of mobile trading, 24 hour trading services, real time trading charts and one click order services for simple and risk free trading. The company also provides professional guidance from finance experts to facilitate its clients to engage in profitable trading ventures.
The continuous success of the company has made it one of the largest retail forex trading companies in the industry, with trading platforms in more than 200 countries. The company operates more than 125,000 live accounts through its online trading platforms, worldwide.
The company revolutionized the forms of conducting business in the industry. With its online trading platforms and constant updates of the trading signals of different commodities in the market, FXCM distinguishes itself from the competition. The growth and expansion of the company is testimony of its high end performance and success in the industry.
2013 Q2 Earnings: $140.1 million
2013 Q2 Earnings Per Share: $0.32
Increase from Last Quarter : +14.05%
Increase from last year Q2 : +52.845%
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 8 views
- UK Retail Sales Decline at Fastest Pace in Almost 2 Years 6 views
- MeetMe Launches New Virtual Currency Product “Stickers” Inside Chat 3 views
- Daily Commentary 20/01/2015 2 views
- PhotoMedex Announces the Return of the no!no! Brand to Japan via Synergy Trading Corporation 2 views
- Checkpoint Systems Enables Retailers to Use Same RFID Label for Four Apparel Categories, Including Footwear, to Streamline Source Tagging 2 views
- US Manufacturing Industry Remains Close to 20-month High 1 view
- Crude Oil Breaks Out as Inventories Finally Ease 1 view
- Detroit: America’s comeback city? 1 view
- Euro Bounces Despite Weak GDP and Widening Yield Differential 1 view