|Location:||New York, United States|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FXCM or Foreign Capital Markets is one of the leading foreign exchange trading or currency trading companies in the industry. It was formed in 1999 and completely changed the concept of forex trading in the industry. Since then, it has opened its international offices in Germany, Japan, France, Italy, Australia, Hong Kong, Greece and the United Kingdom. FXCM has the distinction of being the first forex broker company to be listed on the New York Stock Exchange.
The company offers the convenience of trading through its online trading station platform, which offers a number of services for the ease of the customer. The company offers the ease of mobile trading, 24 hour trading services, real time trading charts and one click order services for simple and risk free trading. The company also provides professional guidance from finance experts to facilitate its clients to engage in profitable trading ventures.
The continuous success of the company has made it one of the largest retail forex trading companies in the industry, with trading platforms in more than 200 countries. The company operates more than 125,000 live accounts through its online trading platforms, worldwide.
The company revolutionized the forms of conducting business in the industry. With its online trading platforms and constant updates of the trading signals of different commodities in the market, FXCM distinguishes itself from the competition. The growth and expansion of the company is testimony of its high end performance and success in the industry.
2013 Q2 Earnings: $140.1 million
2013 Q2 Earnings Per Share: $0.32
Increase from Last Quarter : +14.05%
Increase from last year Q2 : +52.845%
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- S&P Hits All-time High but Small caps continue to Lag 2 views
- SFX Acquires 50% of Leading Tour Producer Alda Events 2 views
- XM Take Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur by Storm 2 views
- AUDUSD: Bullish momentum. 2 views
- XM and Poland’s FxCuffs Conference and Expo 2 views
- Trading Outlook – EUR/CAD 1 view
- AUDUSD has violated the critical support level at 0.7636 and 0.7594. 1 view
- Circus by Sam Edelman Debuts Spring 2015 Ad Campaign 1 view
- LSIS Accelerates Delivery of Smart Train Control System with Comprehensive Wind River Solution 1 view
- Jamba Juice Continues its International Expansion with New Master Franchise Development Agreement for Indonesia 1 view