|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
IronFX Global is the award-winning Global Leader in Online Trading. With 15 platforms trading over 200 instruments in forex, spot metals and CFDs on US and UK stocks and commodities, IronFX Global serves retail and institutional customers from over 180 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America. With over 60 offices around the globe, including new landmark global offices in London UK, Bucharest and Minsk and more than 1,400 employees worldwide providing support in more than 46 different languages, clients can benefit from round-the-clock coverage from one of the worldâ€™s largest and most multilingual teams of account managers.
Its customer-centric model is provided via its unique global account management force with bespoke trading functionality through its platforms and products, offering best pricing, execution and liquidity. Daily market news feed and insightful research gives clients access to the best information and data to make informed trading decisions.
IronFX Global complies with international regulatory standards, and is authorized and regulated by FCA, ASIC, FSP, CRFIN, CySEC. The company is a member of Eurex and is also an EU regulated and MiFID compliant firm.
Evidencing the leadership of IronFX Global in the worldwide online trading arena, IronFX Global has also announced its official partnership agreement with FC Barcelona, one of the most successful professional football clubs in the world.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- American Funds Launches Five New Funds Exclusively to Lincoln’s American Legacy Suite of Variable Annuities 2 views
- SanDisk Helps Accelerate High Energy Physics Research for the Origin of the Universe – Supercomputing 2014 2 views
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. 2 views
- USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handle 2 views
- Detroit: America’s comeback city? 1 view
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 1 view
- USA TODAY and Gannett Announce U.S. Jurors for 62nd Cannes Lions International Festival of Creativity 1 view
- Icahn adds to Nuance Communications 1 view
- Eurozone Construction Output Falls 1 view