|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
IronFX Global is the award-winning Global Leader in Online Trading. With 15 platforms trading over 200 instruments in forex, spot metals and CFDs on US and UK stocks and commodities, IronFX Global serves retail and institutional customers from over 180 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America. With over 60 offices around the globe, including new landmark global offices in London UK, Bucharest and Minsk and more than 1,400 employees worldwide providing support in more than 46 different languages, clients can benefit from round-the-clock coverage from one of the worldâ€™s largest and most multilingual teams of account managers.
Its customer-centric model is provided via its unique global account management force with bespoke trading functionality through its platforms and products, offering best pricing, execution and liquidity. Daily market news feed and insightful research gives clients access to the best information and data to make informed trading decisions.
IronFX Global complies with international regulatory standards, and is authorized and regulated by FCA, ASIC, FSP, CRFIN, CySEC. The company is a member of Eurex and is also an EU regulated and MiFID compliant firm.
Evidencing the leadership of IronFX Global in the worldwide online trading arena, IronFX Global has also announced its official partnership agreement with FC Barcelona, one of the most successful professional football clubs in the world.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- AUDUSD pauses downtrend 1 view
- Cancer and pregnancy top reasons for using disability insurance benefits, Unum says 1 view
- Stocks Tumble as Brinkmanship Continues 1 view
- GBPUSD Weighed Down By Increasing UK Deficit 1 view
- EPIX Documentary Investigates the Arrest of Ross Ulbricht, the Alleged “Dread Pirate Roberts” — Founder of Online Black Market Silk Road, in the Original Documentary “Deep Web” 1 view
- Stocks close on their lows, Blackberry disappoints 1 view
- Detroit Bankruptcy Draws Visitors to the City’s Ruins: LA Times 1 view
- FOREX Watch: Euro edges higher ahead of ECB 1 view
- Blackberry Foxconn Partnership 1 view
- ECB:Surprise interest rate cut 1 view