|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
IronFX Global is the award-winning Global Leader in Online Trading. With 15 platforms trading over 200 instruments in forex, spot metals and CFDs on US and UK stocks and commodities, IronFX Global serves retail and institutional customers from over 180 countries in Europe, Asia, the Middle East, Africa and Latin America. With over 60 offices around the globe, including new landmark global offices in London UK, Bucharest and Minsk and more than 1,400 employees worldwide providing support in more than 46 different languages, clients can benefit from round-the-clock coverage from one of the world’s largest and most multilingual teams of account managers.
Its customer-centric model is provided via its unique global account management force with bespoke trading functionality through its platforms and products, offering best pricing, execution and liquidity. Daily market news feed and insightful research gives clients access to the best information and data to make informed trading decisions.
IronFX Global complies with international regulatory standards, and is authorized and regulated by FCA, ASIC, FSP, CRFIN, CySEC. The company is a member of Eurex and is also an EU regulated and MiFID compliant firm.
Evidencing the leadership of IronFX Global in the worldwide online trading arena, IronFX Global has also announced its official partnership agreement with FC Barcelona, one of the most successful professional football clubs in the world.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 3 views
- USD: Dollar climbs to higher ground as manufacturing industry rebounds 3 views
- ABG and WWE(R) Launch TapoutTM Joint Venture 3 views
- Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. Schedules Release of Quarterly Financial Results 2 views
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 2 views
- Despite Solid PMI Data Momentum on EUR/USD Turns Negative 2 views
- Daily Commentary – Forex Analysis 26/03/15 2 views
- MACOM Extends Industry Leading GaN Portfolio with S-Band High Power Pallet and Hybrid Amplifiers 1 view
- Paychex PEO Offers UnitedHealthcare’s Health Benefits in 11 States 1 view
- Ingersoll Rand Named #1 Global Industrial Machinery Company in FORTUNE’s World’s Most Admired Companies 1 view