|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
UFXMarkets was founded in 2007. In 2011, UFXMarkets became a brand of Reliantco, a Cyprus Investment Firm, regulated by CySEC, with license number 127/10. As a Securities and Exchange Commission of a European Union Member State, CySEC ensures that companies operate in accordance to MiFID guidelines. CySEC's strict regulatory standards result in increased protection for clients.
UFXMarkets, an online Forex broker specializing in trading commodities, currencies, CFDs and indices, is comprised of a team of Finance professionals and experts with 50 years combined experience in the Foreign Exchange industry.
ParagonEx, the platform used at UFXMarkets, was originally created and developed by the CEO himself and provides the most up to date charts and feeds.
Clients are provided with a wealth of resources, including daily outlook videos, market reviews, trading recommendations and tips, one-on-one training, Forex articles, strategies, tutorials and more. Our 24-hour customer support is available in many languages and includes remote assistance, trading coaching, and personal dealers.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Small Employers Recognize Need for Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD), but Many Not Sure of Its Cost, Benefits and Employees’ Views 2 views
- UK manufacturing activity advances for sixth consecutive month: Markit 1 view
- EUR/USD found support at 1.0800 1 view
- German Retail Sales Increase at Sharpest Rate in 7 years 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
- Rite Aid Reports Same Store Sales for May 1 view
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. and Its Subsidiaries 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Inflation Ticks Lower In Norway 1 view
- LabCorp Presents New Findings on HIV-1 and HCV Antiviral Drug Resistance at the 2015 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections 1 view