|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
UFXMarkets was founded in 2007. In 2011, UFXMarkets became a brand of Reliantco, a Cyprus Investment Firm, regulated by CySEC, with license number 127/10. As a Securities and Exchange Commission of a European Union Member State, CySEC ensures that companies operate in accordance to MiFID guidelines. CySEC's strict regulatory standards result in increased protection for clients.
UFXMarkets, an online Forex broker specializing in trading commodities, currencies, CFDs and indices, is comprised of a team of Finance professionals and experts with 50 years combined experience in the Foreign Exchange industry.
ParagonEx, the platform used at UFXMarkets, was originally created and developed by the CEO himself and provides the most up to date charts and feeds.
Clients are provided with a wealth of resources, including daily outlook videos, market reviews, trading recommendations and tips, one-on-one training, Forex articles, strategies, tutorials and more. Our 24-hour customer support is available in many languages and includes remote assistance, trading coaching, and personal dealers.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Data Supporting Once-Weekly Dosing of hGH-CTP in Growth Hormone Deficient Pediatric Population to be Presented as a Late Breaking Presentation at the European Society of Paediatric Endocrinology Conference 3 views
- Discover’s Pathway to Financial Success Grants Are Making a Positive Impact One Classroom at a Time 2 views
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Ohio and Youngstown Office on Minority Health Host Citywide Baby Shower and Health Fair 1 view
- Economic sentiment improves in the euro area, EU: European Commission 1 view
- US Dollar Edges Higher after Mixed US Data 1 view
- Canada Wholesale Sales Sharply Higher 1 view
- Violin Memory and Arrow Electronics Sign North America Distribution Deal 1 view
- British Trade Balances Improve 1 view
- INVESTOR ALERT: Investigation of 21Vianet Group, Inc. Announced by Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP 1 view
- Consumer Inflation Drives AUD/USD Higher 1 view