|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
UFXMarkets was founded in 2007. In 2011, UFXMarkets became a brand of Reliantco, a Cyprus Investment Firm, regulated by CySEC, with license number 127/10. As a Securities and Exchange Commission of a European Union Member State, CySEC ensures that companies operate in accordance to MiFID guidelines. CySEC's strict regulatory standards result in increased protection for clients.
UFXMarkets, an online Forex broker specializing in trading commodities, currencies, CFDs and indices, is comprised of a team of Finance professionals and experts with 50 years combined experience in the Foreign Exchange industry.
ParagonEx, the platform used at UFXMarkets, was originally created and developed by the CEO himself and provides the most up to date charts and feeds.
Clients are provided with a wealth of resources, including daily outlook videos, market reviews, trading recommendations and tips, one-on-one training, Forex articles, strategies, tutorials and more. Our 24-hour customer support is available in many languages and includes remote assistance, trading coaching, and personal dealers.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System Selects a Towers Watson Company to Administer OPERS Medicare Connector 9 views
- FedEx Express Receives President’s Volunteer Service Award 2012-2013 2 views
- Enable Midstream Partners to Add Independent Director in 2015 2 views
- Guidance Software Awarded 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2015 Partner Program Guide 2 views
- Always(R), Together with Millions of Girls Around the World, Including Olympic Hockey Star Hilary Knight, Determined to Make #LikeAGirl Mean Amazing Things 2 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- US service economy maintains growth in October: ISM 1 view
- Mixed Data has Created Risk Aversion 1 view
- Stocks in the US Continued Notching Up Solid Gains 1 view
- Dollar Rebounds a Risk Trade is Revived 1 view