|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
UFXMarkets was founded in 2007. In 2011, UFXMarkets became a brand of Reliantco, a Cyprus Investment Firm, regulated by CySEC, with license number 127/10. As a Securities and Exchange Commission of a European Union Member State, CySEC ensures that companies operate in accordance to MiFID guidelines. CySEC's strict regulatory standards result in increased protection for clients.
UFXMarkets, an online Forex broker specializing in trading commodities, currencies, CFDs and indices, is comprised of a team of Finance professionals and experts with 50 years combined experience in the Foreign Exchange industry.
ParagonEx, the platform used at UFXMarkets, was originally created and developed by the CEO himself and provides the most up to date charts and feeds.
Clients are provided with a wealth of resources, including daily outlook videos, market reviews, trading recommendations and tips, one-on-one training, Forex articles, strategies, tutorials and more. Our 24-hour customer support is available in many languages and includes remote assistance, trading coaching, and personal dealers.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Brink’s and NetSpend Launch Brink’s Prepaid MasterCard(R) 5 views
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 3 views
- Luxoft Acquires Excelian Limited, a Leading System Integrator Specializing in Trading and Risk Management Software for the Financial Services Industry 1 view
- Xylem Inc. to present at the Citi Investment Research 2014 Industrials Conference 1 view
- Towers Watson Earns Top Marks for LGBT Workplace Equality 1 view
- HGTV Launches Virtual Tour of HGTV Smart Home 2015 1 view
- Acadia Healthcare Announces Date for First Quarter 2015 Earnings Release 1 view
- USG Corporation Announces Settlement of Tender Offer for 8.375% Senior Notes Due 2018 and Completion of Private Offering of 5.50% Senior Notes Due 2025 1 view
- B&W Volund Awarded Contracts For More Than $200 Million For Biomass Power Plant in Wales 1 view
- KYOCERA Receives Environment Minister’s Award in Japan for Record 5th Consecutive Year 1 view