|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
UFXMarkets was founded in 2007. In 2011, UFXMarkets became a brand of Reliantco, a Cyprus Investment Firm, regulated by CySEC, with license number 127/10. As a Securities and Exchange Commission of a European Union Member State, CySEC ensures that companies operate in accordance to MiFID guidelines. CySEC's strict regulatory standards result in increased protection for clients.
UFXMarkets, an online Forex broker specializing in trading commodities, currencies, CFDs and indices, is comprised of a team of Finance professionals and experts with 50 years combined experience in the Foreign Exchange industry.
ParagonEx, the platform used at UFXMarkets, was originally created and developed by the CEO himself and provides the most up to date charts and feeds.
Clients are provided with a wealth of resources, including daily outlook videos, market reviews, trading recommendations and tips, one-on-one training, Forex articles, strategies, tutorials and more. Our 24-hour customer support is available in many languages and includes remote assistance, trading coaching, and personal dealers.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- Jamba Juice Celebrates “25 Years of Healthy Living” with Free Juice and Smoothie Giveaway on April 23rd in Stores Nationwide* 3 views
- New Brightcove Video Player Receives Broad Support from the Video Ecosystem 2 views
- Disney Store Celebrates Grand Opening of New Location at St. Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, FL 2 views
- PMC to Present at OptiNet China 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Declines as April GDP Disappoints 1 view
- Fluor Awarded Engineering Contract for New Chinese Polysilicon Plant 1 view
- Pandora Hires Steve Ben’e as General Counsel 1 view
- NephroGenex Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2014 1 view