|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
UFXMarkets was founded in 2007. In 2011, UFXMarkets became a brand of Reliantco, a Cyprus Investment Firm, regulated by CySEC, with license number 127/10. As a Securities and Exchange Commission of a European Union Member State, CySEC ensures that companies operate in accordance to MiFID guidelines. CySEC's strict regulatory standards result in increased protection for clients.
UFXMarkets, an online Forex broker specializing in trading commodities, currencies, CFDs and indices, is comprised of a team of Finance professionals and experts with 50 years combined experience in the Foreign Exchange industry.
ParagonEx, the platform used at UFXMarkets, was originally created and developed by the CEO himself and provides the most up to date charts and feeds.
Clients are provided with a wealth of resources, including daily outlook videos, market reviews, trading recommendations and tips, one-on-one training, Forex articles, strategies, tutorials and more. Our 24-hour customer support is available in many languages and includes remote assistance, trading coaching, and personal dealers.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Verifone MX Terminals Receive Pan-European Certification 3 views
- AIG Announces Final Results of Its Tender Offer 2 views
- KKR Completes Acquisition of Goodpack Limited 2 views
- Euro loses further ground against the dollar 1 view
- Alexion Completes Rolling BLA Submission to U.S. FDA for Asfotase Alfa as a Treatment for Patients with Hypophosphatasia 1 view
- EUR/USD found support at 1.0800 1 view
- Trading Outlook – GBP/CAD 1 view