|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
UFXMarkets was founded in 2007. In 2011, UFXMarkets became a brand of Reliantco, a Cyprus Investment Firm, regulated by CySEC, with license number 127/10. As a Securities and Exchange Commission of a European Union Member State, CySEC ensures that companies operate in accordance to MiFID guidelines. CySEC's strict regulatory standards result in increased protection for clients.
UFXMarkets, an online Forex broker specializing in trading commodities, currencies, CFDs and indices, is comprised of a team of Finance professionals and experts with 50 years combined experience in the Foreign Exchange industry.
ParagonEx, the platform used at UFXMarkets, was originally created and developed by the CEO himself and provides the most up to date charts and feeds.
Clients are provided with a wealth of resources, including daily outlook videos, market reviews, trading recommendations and tips, one-on-one training, Forex articles, strategies, tutorials and more. Our 24-hour customer support is available in many languages and includes remote assistance, trading coaching, and personal dealers.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 34 views
- Eurozone PPI Numbers Gradually Improving 4 views
- INVESTOR ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Investigates the Board of Directors of Dresser-Rand Group Inc. Regarding the Fairness of the Sale of the Company to Siemens AG 2 views
- Seminar in Warsaw is a big hit for XM 2 views
- The Eastern Company Retains Wells Fargo Securities as Financial Advisor to Assist the Board in Strategic Review 2 views
- SFX Acquires 50% of Leading Tour Producer Alda Events 1 view
- Sterling Rebounds as Risk Trades Gain Traction 1 view
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- Volatility Declines despite Ominous Signs 1 view
- Monetary policy outlook unchanged, RBA minutes reveal 1 view