|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Plus500 is owned by Plus500UK Ltd. A UK based company with its main offices located in the city of London.
The company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to offer Contracts For Difference.
The company is a rapidly growing CFD provider in Europe and Asia and currently offers its portfolio of over 1000 instruments to over a million clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision to Keep Monetary Policy Unchanged 2 views
- Forex Trading Tips – selling opportunities EUR/AUD 2 views
- HARMAN’s Mark Levinson Previews No 536 Monaural Power Amplifier at CES 2015 1 view
- No Change To US House Price Index 1 view
- US Dollar Rebounds in Afternoon Session 1 view
- New global framework needed to improve global capital flows, says Prudential Investment Management in joint Knowledge@Wharton report 1 view
- US Employment Growth Eases in December as Jobless Rate Falls to 5-Year Lows 1 view
- Leverage in Currency Markets Takes its Toll on Brokers 1 view
- Euro Gets Whipsawed Focus Turns to Zew Survey and Retail Sales 1 view
- Sarah Stewart, Bassfield, Miss., Branch Service Leader, Receives Regions Bank’s Top Associate Honor 1 view