|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Plus500 is owned by Plus500UK Ltd. A UK based company with its main offices located in the city of London.
The company is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority to offer Contracts For Difference.
The company is a rapidly growing CFD provider in Europe and Asia and currently offers its portfolio of over 1000 instruments to over a million clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Small Employers Recognize Need for Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD), but Many Not Sure of Its Cost, Benefits and Employees’ Views 4 views
- Trading Outlook – USD/CAD 3 views
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- US Factory Orders Decline Unexpectedly in January 1 view
- Putnam Announces Distribution Rates for Open-End Funds 1 view
- Self-Help Durham Branch and Credit Union Network Expanding With $5.8 Million Support from MetLife Inc. and MetLife Foundation 1 view
- NCR’s Telecom and Technology Group Announces Availability of Innovative Security Solution From TrustPipe 1 view
- The Weinstein Company Extends “One Chance” Free Run on Yahoo After Successful First-Time Pilot 1 view
- FIS Derivatives Utility and Cr’edit Agricole CIB to Benefit the Capital Markets Industry 1 view
- TriMas Announces Record Date and Distribution Date for Spin-Off of Cequent Businesses 1 view