|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
The EXNESS Group's story began in 2008.
The official website is available in 23 languages, client support is available in 13 languages, three of them — English, Chinese, and Russian — 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Clients have access to 1:2000 leverage, which considerably lowers margin requirements and allows trading strategies to be managed flexibly.
One of Exness' main advantages is the automatic withdrawal of funds using a number of electronic payment systems, providing traders with around-the-clock control of their trading accounts' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 2 views
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 2 views
- Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. Schedules Release of Quarterly Financial Results 2 views
- Despite Solid PMI Data Momentum on EUR/USD Turns Negative 2 views
- China’s economy slows down in the first quarter 2 views
- New Forecast Says Canadian Dollar to Stay Below 90 Cents Through End of 2015 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- Praxair Surface Technologies Introduces Advanced REACH-Compliant, Chrome-Free Coatings for Aviation and Industrial Turbines 1 view
- 5 Things To Ponder: Variegated Contemplations 1 view
- CIMA and The Hackett Group to Collaborate On Professional Development Offering For Global Business Services & Shared Services Organizations 1 view