|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
The EXNESS Group's story began in 2008.
The official website is available in 23 languages, client support is available in 13 languages, three of them â€” English, Chinese, and Russian â€” 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Clients have access to 1:2000 leverage, which considerably lowers margin requirements and allows trading strategies to be managed flexibly.
One of Exness' main advantages is the automatic withdrawal of funds using a number of electronic payment systems, providing traders with around-the-clock control of their trading accounts' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Small Employers Recognize Need for Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD), but Many Not Sure of Its Cost, Benefits and Employees’ Views 2 views
- Rite Aid Reports Same Store Sales for May 1 view
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. and Its Subsidiaries 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Inflation Ticks Lower In Norway 1 view
- LabCorp Presents New Findings on HIV-1 and HCV Antiviral Drug Resistance at the 2015 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections 1 view
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 1 view
- UK manufacturing activity advances for sixth consecutive month: Markit 1 view
- EUR/USD found support at 1.0800 1 view
- German Retail Sales Increase at Sharpest Rate in 7 years 1 view