|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
The EXNESS Group's story began in 2008.
The official website is available in 23 languages, client support is available in 13 languages, three of them â€” English, Chinese, and Russian â€” 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Clients have access to 1:2000 leverage, which considerably lowers margin requirements and allows trading strategies to be managed flexibly.
One of Exness' main advantages is the automatic withdrawal of funds using a number of electronic payment systems, providing traders with around-the-clock control of their trading accounts' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Brazilian Retail Sales Plummet 6 views
- Checkpoint Systems Enables Retailers to Use Same RFID Label for Four Apparel Categories, Including Footwear, to Streamline Source Tagging 5 views
- FIS Garners 2015 PYMNTS Innovator Award for Best Innovation in ACH 3 views
- Denver Retirement Partners Joins BOK Financial Advisors 2 views
- US Manufacturing Sector Surges Ahead: Markit 1 view
- Dan Borland to Lead Wells Fargo’s Orange County Commercial Real Estate Office 1 view
- Improvements Evident In Canadian Manufacturing 1 view
- Rise in Greek Producer Prices 1 view
- European Session – Dollar under 120.00 yen ahead of FOMC minutes 1 view
- SunCoke Energy, Inc. and SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. Issue Statement on Proposed New IRS Regulations and Submit Comment Letter 1 view