|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
The EXNESS Group's story began in 2008.
The official website is available in 23 languages, client support is available in 13 languages, three of them â€” English, Chinese, and Russian â€” 24 hours a day, 7 days a week.
Clients have access to 1:2000 leverage, which considerably lowers margin requirements and allows trading strategies to be managed flexibly.
One of Exness' main advantages is the automatic withdrawal of funds using a number of electronic payment systems, providing traders with around-the-clock control of their trading accounts' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Brink’s and NetSpend Launch Brink’s Prepaid MasterCard(R) 5 views
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 3 views
- HGTV Launches Virtual Tour of HGTV Smart Home 2015 1 view
- Acadia Healthcare Announces Date for First Quarter 2015 Earnings Release 1 view
- USG Corporation Announces Settlement of Tender Offer for 8.375% Senior Notes Due 2018 and Completion of Private Offering of 5.50% Senior Notes Due 2025 1 view
- B&W Volund Awarded Contracts For More Than $200 Million For Biomass Power Plant in Wales 1 view
- KYOCERA Receives Environment Minister’s Award in Japan for Record 5th Consecutive Year 1 view
- Canadian housing starts plunge in October: CMHC 1 view
- AAC Holdings, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results 1 view
- PennyMac Financial Announces Expansion into Commercial Real Estate Finance 1 view