|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Easy-forex is a leading provider of online trading services. Established in 2003, easy-forex is providing traders a world-class trading experience, in over 160 countries worldwide.
With one easy-forex account, traders can trade over 175 products ranging from currencies, commodities and metals, to options, using their desktop, tablet or smartphone devices.
Easy-forex provides its traders with personalised FX training programs, Dealing Room specialists, rewarding Introducing Broker programs and innovative and competitive Partner offerings.
Licensed in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission – CySEC and in Australia by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission – ASIC, easy-forex has offices in major financial centers around the world including London, Shanghai, Limassol, Warsaw and Sydney.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 2 views
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 2 views
- Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. Schedules Release of Quarterly Financial Results 2 views
- Despite Solid PMI Data Momentum on EUR/USD Turns Negative 2 views
- China’s economy slows down in the first quarter 2 views
- New Forecast Says Canadian Dollar to Stay Below 90 Cents Through End of 2015 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- Praxair Surface Technologies Introduces Advanced REACH-Compliant, Chrome-Free Coatings for Aviation and Industrial Turbines 1 view
- 5 Things To Ponder: Variegated Contemplations 1 view
- CIMA and The Hackett Group to Collaborate On Professional Development Offering For Global Business Services & Shared Services Organizations 1 view