|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Easy-forex is a leading provider of online trading services. Established in 2003, easy-forex is providing traders a world-class trading experience, in over 160 countries worldwide.
With one easy-forex account, traders can trade over 175 products ranging from currencies, commodities and metals, to options, using their desktop, tablet or smartphone devices.
Easy-forex provides its traders with personalised FX training programs, Dealing Room specialists, rewarding Introducing Broker programs and innovative and competitive Partner offerings.
Licensed in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission â€“ CySEC and in Australia by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission â€“ ASIC, easy-forex has offices in major financial centers around the world including London, Shanghai, Limassol, Warsaw and Sydney.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 33 views
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 7 views
- The Eastern Company Retains Wells Fargo Securities as Financial Advisor to Assist the Board in Strategic Review 5 views
- Enhancements to Lincoln Financial Group’s Term, Survivorship Indexed Universal Life Insurance Offerings Provide New Strategies for Achieving Goal-Based Outcomes 3 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- First American Launches the All-New DataTree.com 2 views
- Hyatt Regency Tysons Corner Center Officially Opens 2 views
- Aussie edges higher ahead of RBA minutes 2 views
- Synovus CEO Joins Operation HOPE Panel 2 views
- DRESSER-RAND SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Proposed Sale of Dresser-Rand Group Inc. under Investigation by Johnson & Weaver, LLP in Connection with the Proposed Sale of the Company to Siemens AG 1 view