|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Easy-forex is a leading provider of online trading services. Established in 2003, easy-forex is providing traders a world-class trading experience, in over 160 countries worldwide.
With one easy-forex account, traders can trade over 175 products ranging from currencies, commodities and metals, to options, using their desktop, tablet or smartphone devices.
Easy-forex provides its traders with personalised FX training programs, Dealing Room specialists, rewarding Introducing Broker programs and innovative and competitive Partner offerings.
Licensed in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission â€“ CySEC and in Australia by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission â€“ ASIC, easy-forex has offices in major financial centers around the world including London, Shanghai, Limassol, Warsaw and Sydney.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Small Employers Recognize Need for Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD), but Many Not Sure of Its Cost, Benefits and Employees’ Views 2 views
- UK manufacturing activity advances for sixth consecutive month: Markit 1 view
- EUR/USD found support at 1.0800 1 view
- German Retail Sales Increase at Sharpest Rate in 7 years 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
- Rite Aid Reports Same Store Sales for May 1 view
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. and Its Subsidiaries 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Inflation Ticks Lower In Norway 1 view
- LabCorp Presents New Findings on HIV-1 and HCV Antiviral Drug Resistance at the 2015 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections 1 view