|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Easy-forex is a leading provider of online trading services. Established in 2003, easy-forex is providing traders a world-class trading experience, in over 160 countries worldwide.
With one easy-forex account, traders can trade over 175 products ranging from currencies, commodities and metals, to options, using their desktop, tablet or smartphone devices.
Easy-forex provides its traders with personalised FX training programs, Dealing Room specialists, rewarding Introducing Broker programs and innovative and competitive Partner offerings.
Licensed in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission â€“ CySEC and in Australia by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission â€“ ASIC, easy-forex has offices in major financial centers around the world including London, Shanghai, Limassol, Warsaw and Sydney.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 22 views
- Dow Provides Update Regarding Strategic Investments in its Plastics Franchise in the Americas 6 views
- Genzyme’s Lemtrada Approved by the FDA 4 views
- Pfizer Builds Upon Robust Body Of Knowledge For XELJANZ(R) (tofacitinib citrate) With Clinical Trial And Real-World Use Data At The European League Against Rheumatism Annual Congress (EULAR 2015) 3 views
- MediWound Initiates Post-Marketing Study with NexoBrid(R) to Treat Severe Burns in Pediatric Patients 2 views
- USD/CAD Tests Support as Negative Momentum Accelerates 1 view
- Dan Borland to Lead Wells Fargo’s Orange County Commercial Real Estate Office 1 view
- Portugal Inflation Rate Falls 1 view
- Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision to Keep Monetary Policy Unchanged 1 view
- SunCoke Energy, Inc. and SunCoke Energy Partners, L.P. Issue Statement on Proposed New IRS Regulations and Submit Comment Letter 1 view