|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Easy-forex is a leading provider of online trading services. Established in 2003, easy-forex is providing traders a world-class trading experience, in over 160 countries worldwide.
With one easy-forex account, traders can trade over 175 products ranging from currencies, commodities and metals, to options, using their desktop, tablet or smartphone devices.
Easy-forex provides its traders with personalised FX training programs, Dealing Room specialists, rewarding Introducing Broker programs and innovative and competitive Partner offerings.
Licensed in Cyprus by the Cyprus Securities & Exchange Commission â€“ CySEC and in Australia by the Australian Securities & Investments Commission â€“ ASIC, easy-forex has offices in major financial centers around the world including London, Shanghai, Limassol, Warsaw and Sydney.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Jamba Juice Celebrates “25 Years of Healthy Living” with Free Juice and Smoothie Giveaway on April 23rd in Stores Nationwide* 3 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- New Brightcove Video Player Receives Broad Support from the Video Ecosystem 2 views
- NephroGenex Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2014 1 view
- j2 Global Announces Death of Jeff Adelman, Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary 1 view
- US Factory Orders Continue Downfall in January 1 view
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. to Present at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference on November 20, 2014 in Dallas, TX 1 view
- Aliyun Announces Global Partnership Program to Boost Public Cloud Services Worldwide 1 view
- PMC to Present at OptiNet China 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view