|Location:||Takapuna, New Zealand|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
RoboForex Ltd officially registered in the Republic of Cyprus, authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, licence 191/13.
The goal of the Company is to provide private and corporate clients with quality services on the international foreign exchange market. For this purpose, we offer a wide range of professional-level services and innovative technological solutions.
A key competitive advantage of RoboForex is its superior Bridge functionality with fully-integrated Straight Through Processing STP technology - an ideal Non-Dealing Desk environment for execution of client orders.
-Flexible conditions, that suit most of our clients' needs and requirements
-Spreads starting from 0 pips
-Real Interbank Rates
-Low minimum deposit requirements
-Flexible commission rate
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Small Employers Recognize Need for Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD), but Many Not Sure of Its Cost, Benefits and Employees’ Views 2 views
- Trading Outlook – NZD/USD 1 view
- Coca-Cola(R) and Coke Zero Join Blackhawks(R) Fans in Celebrating Victory with Collectible Championship Cans 1 view
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 1 view
- Sam’s Club to Offer LifeLock(R) Identity Theft Protection 1 view
- Amy Wilson Elected Dow Corporate Secretary 1 view
- Meritage Homes to Donate Brand New Homes to Operation Homefront in 2015 1 view
- The Hartford Mourns The Loss Of Liam E. McGee, Former Chairman, President And CEO 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view