|Location:||Takapuna, New Zealand|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
RoboForex Ltd officially registered in the Republic of Cyprus, authorised and regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, licence 191/13.
The goal of the Company is to provide private and corporate clients with quality services on the international foreign exchange market. For this purpose, we offer a wide range of professional-level services and innovative technological solutions.
A key competitive advantage of RoboForex is its superior Bridge functionality with fully-integrated Straight Through Processing STP technology - an ideal Non-Dealing Desk environment for execution of client orders.
-Flexible conditions, that suit most of our clients' needs and requirements
-Spreads starting from 0 pips
-Real Interbank Rates
-Low minimum deposit requirements
-Flexible commission rate
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Heartland strengthens its position in the hospitality and retail POS markets through the acquisition of Point-of-Sale companies Dinerware and pcAmerica 6 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- Ignyta Announces RXDX-101 Presentations at the 2014 EORTC-NCI-AACR ‘Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics’ Conference 2 views
- Turkish Government Announces Specifications for 4G Tender: Turkcell Ready to Launch 4G in Turkey 1 view
- Canadian economy accelerates in Q3 1 view
- Charles Schwab Honored by University of California, Irvine for Contributions to the Paul Merage School of Business 1 view
- Ascent Solar’s EnerPlexTM Brand Launches on BestBuy.com 1 view
- Federal Reserve maintains pace of record stimulus as FOMC meetings draw to a close 1 view
- Prepare for a Breakdown 1 view
- Morgan Stanley Global Stock Plan Services Launches StockPlan Connect 1 view