|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Saxo Bank A/S is a fully licensed and regulated Danish bank specialising in online trading and investment across global financial markets. Saxo Bank enables private investors and institutional clients to trade FX, CFDs, ETFs, Stocks, Futures, Options and other derivatives via multi-award winning online trading platforms. In addition, Saxo Bank offers professional portfolio and fund management.
Thousands of traders in more than 180 countries prefer Saxo Bank for online Forex trading.
-Extensive FX product coverage. Saxo Bank offers over 184 Forex currency crosses. Trade FX on Spot, Forward Outrights, Vanilla Options, Binary Touch Options and more.
-Dedicated liquidity. All clients have dedicated liquidity - in EURUSD up to EUR 25,000,000; and itâ€™s easy to Request for a Quote for larger amounts.
-Transparent pricing and order execution.
-Low margin requirements. Only 0.5% margin on majors for up to EUR 300,000 in margin collateral.
-Award winning platform.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Ethisphere Names The Principal One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies 2 views
- Starbucks Sells $450 Cards 2 views
- Bitcoins Surge As Popularity Rises 1 view
- Android PayTM is Coming to Discover Cardmembers 1 view
- 1st Source Announces the Addition of Christopher Poulsen 1 view
- Doug Ostrover, One of the Three Founders of Blackstone’s GSO, to Step Down from Firm 1 view
- Anthem Prices Offering of Equity Units 1 view
- Zendesk Launches Net Promoter Score(R) Surveys and Unveils Customer Loyalty Trends 1 view
- Assurant to Exit Health Insurance Market to Support Strategic Focus on Housing and Lifestyle Specialty Protection Products and Services 1 view
- Nuveen Closed-End Funds Declare Distributions 1 view