|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Saxo Bank A/S is a fully licensed and regulated Danish bank specialising in online trading and investment across global financial markets. Saxo Bank enables private investors and institutional clients to trade FX, CFDs, ETFs, Stocks, Futures, Options and other derivatives via multi-award winning online trading platforms. In addition, Saxo Bank offers professional portfolio and fund management.
Thousands of traders in more than 180 countries prefer Saxo Bank for online Forex trading.
-Extensive FX product coverage. Saxo Bank offers over 184 Forex currency crosses. Trade FX on Spot, Forward Outrights, Vanilla Options, Binary Touch Options and more.
-Dedicated liquidity. All clients have dedicated liquidity - in EURUSD up to EUR 25,000,000; and itâ€™s easy to Request for a Quote for larger amounts.
-Transparent pricing and order execution.
-Low margin requirements. Only 0.5% margin on majors for up to EUR 300,000 in margin collateral.
-Award winning platform.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- PBTEEN UNVEILS ECO-CONSCIOUS CAPSULE COLLECTION WITH WORLD CHAMPION SURFER KELLY SLATER 2 views
- Xerium To Present Four Technical Papers at Technical Seminar for Board & Packaging Customers in Russia 2 views
- MUFG Appoints Steve Cummings President and Chief Executive Officer of MUFG Union Bank 2 views
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 2 views
- Wells Fargo Appoints New Head of Corporate Development 2 views
- ABG and WWE(R) Launch TapoutTM Joint Venture 2 views
- FOREX trading reaches $5.3 trillion a day 1 view
- Euro Climbs to Higher Ground on Robust PMI Data 1 view
- Hetzner Online Selects NTT Communications for 100GE IP Transit Service 1 view
- Aussie rises on better than forecast jobs 1 view