|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Saxo Bank A/S is a fully licensed and regulated Danish bank specialising in online trading and investment across global financial markets. Saxo Bank enables private investors and institutional clients to trade FX, CFDs, ETFs, Stocks, Futures, Options and other derivatives via multi-award winning online trading platforms. In addition, Saxo Bank offers professional portfolio and fund management.
Thousands of traders in more than 180 countries prefer Saxo Bank for online Forex trading.
-Extensive FX product coverage. Saxo Bank offers over 184 Forex currency crosses. Trade FX on Spot, Forward Outrights, Vanilla Options, Binary Touch Options and more.
-Dedicated liquidity. All clients have dedicated liquidity - in EURUSD up to EUR 25,000,000; and itâ€™s easy to Request for a Quote for larger amounts.
-Transparent pricing and order execution.
-Low margin requirements. Only 0.5% margin on majors for up to EUR 300,000 in margin collateral.
-Award winning platform.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Spanish Retail Sales Numbers Improve 6 views
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 4 views
- Humana At Home Acquires Your Home Advantage 4 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- Ethisphere Names The Principal One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies 3 views
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 2 views
- US service economy maintains growth in October: ISM 2 views
- Los Angeles Times and EPIX Create Original Five-Part TV Series “Hollywood Sessions” to Premiere December 8th at 8pm ET/PT 2 views
- Gramercy Property Trust Announces Acquisition of a $7.0 Million Industrial Property in Atlanta, GA 2 views
- US Retail Sales Expand Faster than Forecast 1 view