|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Saxo Bank A/S is a fully licensed and regulated Danish bank specialising in online trading and investment across global financial markets. Saxo Bank enables private investors and institutional clients to trade FX, CFDs, ETFs, Stocks, Futures, Options and other derivatives via multi-award winning online trading platforms. In addition, Saxo Bank offers professional portfolio and fund management.
Thousands of traders in more than 180 countries prefer Saxo Bank for online Forex trading.
-Extensive FX product coverage. Saxo Bank offers over 184 Forex currency crosses. Trade FX on Spot, Forward Outrights, Vanilla Options, Binary Touch Options and more.
-Dedicated liquidity. All clients have dedicated liquidity - in EURUSD up to EUR 25,000,000; and itâ€™s easy to Request for a Quote for larger amounts.
-Transparent pricing and order execution.
-Low margin requirements. Only 0.5% margin on majors for up to EUR 300,000 in margin collateral.
-Award winning platform.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Franklin Covey Co.’s Living the 7 Habits App from New, Updated 7 Habits Work Session Awarded Guild Master’s Choice Award by The eLearning Guild 8 views
- Prudential Group Insurance names Allison Landers Vice President, Digital and Customer Experience 2 views
- Meridian Bioscience Receives CE Marking for Two New Molecular Amplification Tests: illumigene(R) Chlamydia and illumigene(R) Gonorrhea 2 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Rio Tinto to Partner with IGATE to Develop Its Analytics Excellence Centre in India 2 views
- Wells Fargo Names Monica Cole Division Manager in Southern Region 2 views
- SapientNitro Introduces Groundbreaking Architecture to Accelerate Digital Transformation for Clients 2 views
- Asian Session – Yen gains on safe haven appeal; aussie drops on copper 2 views
- Zoetis Announces Appointment of Roman Trawicki as President of Global Manufacturing and Supply 2 views
- US Air Force Student Test Pilots Evaluate Textron Airland Scorpion and Beechcraft AT-6 2 views