|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Saxo Bank A/S is a fully licensed and regulated Danish bank specialising in online trading and investment across global financial markets. Saxo Bank enables private investors and institutional clients to trade FX, CFDs, ETFs, Stocks, Futures, Options and other derivatives via multi-award winning online trading platforms. In addition, Saxo Bank offers professional portfolio and fund management.
Thousands of traders in more than 180 countries prefer Saxo Bank for online Forex trading.
-Extensive FX product coverage. Saxo Bank offers over 184 Forex currency crosses. Trade FX on Spot, Forward Outrights, Vanilla Options, Binary Touch Options and more.
-Dedicated liquidity. All clients have dedicated liquidity - in EURUSD up to EUR 25,000,000; and itâ€™s easy to Request for a Quote for larger amounts.
-Transparent pricing and order execution.
-Low margin requirements. Only 0.5% margin on majors for up to EUR 300,000 in margin collateral.
-Award winning platform.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Global Brass and Copper Holdings, Inc. Appoints Bill Toler President of Olin Brass 2 views
- Medical Properties Trust Announces Early Anti-Trust Approval and Completion of MEDIAN Kliniken Acquisition 2 views
- EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces Credit Agreement Amendment, 2015 Capital Budget and Provides Operations and Reserves Update 2 views
- Shazam, Now in Theaters: NCM’s FirstLook is Now Shazamable on over 20,000 Movie Screens 2 views
- Park Hyatt Sanya Sunny Bay Resort Opens 2 views
- Zoetis to Participate in Piper Jaffray 26th Annual Healthcare Conference 2 views
- Guidance Software EnCase(R) Wins 2015 SC Awards Europe for Best Computer Forensics Solution 1 view
- Wiley Launches Full Range of CFA(R) Exam Review Products on EfficientLearning.com Platform 1 view
- Proto Labs Introduces Low-Alloy Steel to Metal Injection Molding 1 view
- Morning Star Doji Pattern Reflects Bear Market Reversal 1 view