|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Saxo Bank A/S is a fully licensed and regulated Danish bank specialising in online trading and investment across global financial markets. Saxo Bank enables private investors and institutional clients to trade FX, CFDs, ETFs, Stocks, Futures, Options and other derivatives via multi-award winning online trading platforms. In addition, Saxo Bank offers professional portfolio and fund management.
Thousands of traders in more than 180 countries prefer Saxo Bank for online Forex trading.
-Extensive FX product coverage. Saxo Bank offers over 184 Forex currency crosses. Trade FX on Spot, Forward Outrights, Vanilla Options, Binary Touch Options and more.
-Dedicated liquidity. All clients have dedicated liquidity - in EURUSD up to EUR 25,000,000; and itâ€™s easy to Request for a Quote for larger amounts.
-Transparent pricing and order execution.
-Low margin requirements. Only 0.5% margin on majors for up to EUR 300,000 in margin collateral.
-Award winning platform.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Data Supporting Once-Weekly Dosing of hGH-CTP in Growth Hormone Deficient Pediatric Population to be Presented as a Late Breaking Presentation at the European Society of Paediatric Endocrinology Conference 3 views
- Spain’s PPI Falls Further 2 views
- Paramount Group, Inc. Announces Appointment of Michael Walsh as Chief Financial Officer 2 views
- Discover’s Pathway to Financial Success Grants Are Making a Positive Impact One Classroom at a Time 2 views
- Affymetrix to Webcast Presentation at the 2015 Leerink Global Healthcare Conference 1 view
- Dollar Stronger Ahead of GDP, FOMC 1 view
- Moderate Easing In UK Inflation 1 view
- Power Integrations’ CAPZeroTM X-Capacitor Discharge ICs Certified to New IEC 62368 Standard for TVs & IT Equipment 1 view
- Dex Media and Yext Sign Agreement to Expand Small Business Internet Marketing Offerings 1 view
- USD/JPY currency pair moves up to resistance levels near 100 1 view