|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Saxo Bank A/S is a fully licensed and regulated Danish bank specialising in online trading and investment across global financial markets. Saxo Bank enables private investors and institutional clients to trade FX, CFDs, ETFs, Stocks, Futures, Options and other derivatives via multi-award winning online trading platforms. In addition, Saxo Bank offers professional portfolio and fund management.
Thousands of traders in more than 180 countries prefer Saxo Bank for online Forex trading.
-Extensive FX product coverage. Saxo Bank offers over 184 Forex currency crosses. Trade FX on Spot, Forward Outrights, Vanilla Options, Binary Touch Options and more.
-Dedicated liquidity. All clients have dedicated liquidity - in EURUSD up to EUR 25,000,000; and itâ€™s easy to Request for a Quote for larger amounts.
-Transparent pricing and order execution.
-Low margin requirements. Only 0.5% margin on majors for up to EUR 300,000 in margin collateral.
-Award winning platform.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Accenture Improves Position in “Leaders” Quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for North American Life Insurance Policy Administration Systems 4 views
- Federal Reserve maintains pace of record stimulus as FOMC meetings draw to a close 4 views
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Concert Pharmaceuticals Provide JZP-386 Program Update 4 views
- Yum! Brands’ World Hunger Relief Effort with Global Spokesperson Christina Aguilera Named Top Cause-Related Campaign by Two Prestigious Communication Organizations 3 views
- Growth Slows In Polish Manufacturing Sector 2 views
- Schlage(R) Announces New Features, Customizable User Experience for Wink App 2 views
- Constant Contact Announces First Quarter 2015 Financial Results 2 views
- Rocket Fuel Completes First Integration Milestone of the Origin DMP Platform 2 views
- Slippage Evident In Portugal’s Current Account Balance 2 views
- Expanding Travel and Leisure Company Selects Ultimate Software’s UltiPro for Scalable Technology, Unified Suite of Human Capital Management 1 view