|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Saxo Bank A/S is a fully licensed and regulated Danish bank specialising in online trading and investment across global financial markets. Saxo Bank enables private investors and institutional clients to trade FX, CFDs, ETFs, Stocks, Futures, Options and other derivatives via multi-award winning online trading platforms. In addition, Saxo Bank offers professional portfolio and fund management.
Thousands of traders in more than 180 countries prefer Saxo Bank for online Forex trading.
-Extensive FX product coverage. Saxo Bank offers over 184 Forex currency crosses. Trade FX on Spot, Forward Outrights, Vanilla Options, Binary Touch Options and more.
-Dedicated liquidity. All clients have dedicated liquidity - in EURUSD up to EUR 25,000,000; and itâ€™s easy to Request for a Quote for larger amounts.
-Transparent pricing and order execution.
-Low margin requirements. Only 0.5% margin on majors for up to EUR 300,000 in margin collateral.
-Award winning platform.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 4 views
- Trading Outlook; AUD/JPY 2 views
- Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision to Keep Monetary Policy Unchanged 1 view
- USD/CAD Tests Support as Negative Momentum Accelerates 1 view
- European Session – Dollar under 120.00 yen ahead of FOMC minutes 1 view
- AUD rallies on upbeat Australian jobs data 1 view