|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Saxo Bank A/S is a fully licensed and regulated Danish bank specialising in online trading and investment across global financial markets. Saxo Bank enables private investors and institutional clients to trade FX, CFDs, ETFs, Stocks, Futures, Options and other derivatives via multi-award winning online trading platforms. In addition, Saxo Bank offers professional portfolio and fund management.
Thousands of traders in more than 180 countries prefer Saxo Bank for online Forex trading.
-Extensive FX product coverage. Saxo Bank offers over 184 Forex currency crosses. Trade FX on Spot, Forward Outrights, Vanilla Options, Binary Touch Options and more.
-Dedicated liquidity. All clients have dedicated liquidity - in EURUSD up to EUR 25,000,000; and itâ€™s easy to Request for a Quote for larger amounts.
-Transparent pricing and order execution.
-Low margin requirements. Only 0.5% margin on majors for up to EUR 300,000 in margin collateral.
-Award winning platform.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 35 views
- Man and Machines: New Charles Schwab Study Examines How Different Generations Approach the Use of Technology 2 views
- The ING Group Transforms HR in the Cloud with ServiceNow 2 views
- Residential, Commercial Activity Keeps UK Construction Industry Elevated in December: Markit 2 views
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 1 view
- INVESTOR ALERT: Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP Reminds Investors of the Lead Plaintiff Deadline in the Class Action Lawsuit Against EZCORP, Inc. 1 view
- The Jimmy Dean(R) Brand Sun Character Shines from Coast to Coast Creating the “Sunniest Day of the Year” 1 view
- Canadian manufacturing industry remains elevated in September: RBC 1 view
- Yield Breaks Down Generating Headwinds for Stock 1 view
- Harman to Collaborate with Pono and Neil Young to Bring Pono HD Music into the Car 1 view