|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
IFC Markets is a leading brokerage company in CFD and Forex markets. IFC Markets has been stably operating since 2006, serving more than 80000 customers in over 60 countries of the world in full compliance with international standards for brokerage services.
We are constantly improving and expanding the range of services provided, making an emphasis on the development and implementation of innovative approaches to trading, which enables our clients to effectively invest their funds in profitable financial instruments.
IFCMarkets offer a unique trading platform NetTradeX, developed by IFCM Group, and the popular trading platform MetaTrader 4.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 2 views
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 2 views
- Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. Schedules Release of Quarterly Financial Results 2 views
- Despite Solid PMI Data Momentum on EUR/USD Turns Negative 2 views
- China’s economy slows down in the first quarter 2 views
- New Forecast Says Canadian Dollar to Stay Below 90 Cents Through End of 2015 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- Praxair Surface Technologies Introduces Advanced REACH-Compliant, Chrome-Free Coatings for Aviation and Industrial Turbines 1 view
- 5 Things To Ponder: Variegated Contemplations 1 view
- CIMA and The Hackett Group to Collaborate On Professional Development Offering For Global Business Services & Shared Services Organizations 1 view