|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
AvaTrade has been an innovative pioneer in online trading since 2006. The company was created as a combined effort of financial professionals and experts in web-commerce with the goal of perfecting the on-line experience for retail traders.
Within a few short years, AvaTrade has expanded enormously, with over twenty thousand registered customers globally executing more than two million trades a month. The company's total trading volumes surpass $60 billion per month.
AvaTrade's user-oriented perspective, combined with solid financial backing, is unique in the field of on-line trading. From its 24-hour multilingual support desks to its broad range of platforms and services, AvaTrade has created the optimal trading environment for every level of trader. AvaTrade's wide scope includes a full spectrum of trading instruments including Forex, stocks, commodities and indices.
Ava is a multi-national company with regional offices and sales centers in Paris, Dublin, Milan, Tokyo, Sydney and New York. The company's administrative headquarters are in Dublin.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Concert Pharmaceuticals Provide JZP-386 Program Update 8 views
- Nordson ASYMTEK’s Spectrum II Automates Dispensing in the Manufacture of GN ReSound Hearing Aids 4 views
- Accenture Improves Position in “Leaders” Quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for North American Life Insurance Policy Administration Systems 4 views
- Yum! Brands’ World Hunger Relief Effort with Global Spokesperson Christina Aguilera Named Top Cause-Related Campaign by Two Prestigious Communication Organizations 2 views
- IDT Launches RapidIO 40-100 Gbps Interface Portfolio, Reducing Latency and Boosting Bandwidth for Communications and Computing 2 views
- Schlage(R) Announces New Features, Customizable User Experience for Wink App 2 views
- Federal Reserve maintains pace of record stimulus as FOMC meetings draw to a close 2 views
- Constant Contact Announces First Quarter 2015 Financial Results 2 views
- Euro Hits New Trend Low on Weak Inflation and Confidence Numbers 1 view
- British Trade Balances Improve 1 view