|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Founded in 2006, LQD Markets UK Ltd quickly established itself as a leading European online forex and CFDs broker with a focus on providing premium brokerage services to individual and corporate clients through its customised MetaTrader 4 platform.
Over the years Liquid Markets has accomplished unparalleled growth and tremendous success, and is proud to have received recognition in the industry by way of multiple awards.
In 2014, LQD Markets UK Ltd was granted an FCA licence: 603186, marking another milestone in the company's aim to expand its global footprint.
LQD Markets UK Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and adheres to precise due-diligence procedures and best practices. Fully understanding the importance of providing safety and security of clients' segregated funds, LQD Markets UK Ltd complies with the Financial Conduct Authority FCA regulations related to the safety of clients' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Prudential recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute 3 views
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA North America’s First 4D Interactive Dark Ride Opening at Six Flags Over Texas 2 views
- PCTEL Announces General Counsel Transition 2 views
- Humana At Home Acquires Your Home Advantage 2 views
- Brazil’s Trade Balance Now In Deficit 2 views
- Assurant to Exit Health Insurance Market to Support Strategic Focus on Housing and Lifestyle Specialty Protection Products and Services 2 views
- Starbucks Sells $450 Cards 2 views
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico Informative Letter to Shareholders 2 views
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view