|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Founded in 2006, LQD Markets UK Ltd quickly established itself as a leading European online forex and CFDs broker with a focus on providing premium brokerage services to individual and corporate clients through its customised MetaTrader 4 platform.
Over the years Liquid Markets has accomplished unparalleled growth and tremendous success, and is proud to have received recognition in the industry by way of multiple awards.
In 2014, LQD Markets UK Ltd was granted an FCA licence: 603186, marking another milestone in the company's aim to expand its global footprint.
LQD Markets UK Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and adheres to precise due-diligence procedures and best practices. Fully understanding the importance of providing safety and security of clients' segregated funds, LQD Markets UK Ltd complies with the Financial Conduct Authority FCA regulations related to the safety of clients' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Verifone MX Terminals Receive Pan-European Certification 3 views
- KKR Completes Acquisition of Goodpack Limited 2 views
- AIG Announces Final Results of Its Tender Offer 2 views
- Alexion Completes Rolling BLA Submission to U.S. FDA for Asfotase Alfa as a Treatment for Patients with Hypophosphatasia 1 view
- EUR/USD found support at 1.0800 1 view
- Trading Outlook – GBP/CAD 1 view
- Euro loses further ground against the dollar 1 view