|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Founded in 2006, LQD Markets UK Ltd quickly established itself as a leading European online forex and CFDs broker with a focus on providing premium brokerage services to individual and corporate clients through its customised MetaTrader 4 platform.
Over the years Liquid Markets has accomplished unparalleled growth and tremendous success, and is proud to have received recognition in the industry by way of multiple awards.
In 2014, LQD Markets UK Ltd was granted an FCA licence: 603186, marking another milestone in the company's aim to expand its global footprint.
LQD Markets UK Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and adheres to precise due-diligence procedures and best practices. Fully understanding the importance of providing safety and security of clients' segregated funds, LQD Markets UK Ltd complies with the Financial Conduct Authority FCA regulations related to the safety of clients' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Small Employers Recognize Need for Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD), but Many Not Sure of Its Cost, Benefits and Employees’ Views 2 views
- UK manufacturing activity advances for sixth consecutive month: Markit 1 view
- EUR/USD found support at 1.0800 1 view
- German Retail Sales Increase at Sharpest Rate in 7 years 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
- Rite Aid Reports Same Store Sales for May 1 view
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. and Its Subsidiaries 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Inflation Ticks Lower In Norway 1 view
- LabCorp Presents New Findings on HIV-1 and HCV Antiviral Drug Resistance at the 2015 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections 1 view