|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Founded in 2006, LQD Markets UK Ltd quickly established itself as a leading European online forex and CFDs broker with a focus on providing premium brokerage services to individual and corporate clients through its customised MetaTrader 4 platform.
Over the years Liquid Markets has accomplished unparalleled growth and tremendous success, and is proud to have received recognition in the industry by way of multiple awards.
In 2014, LQD Markets UK Ltd was granted an FCA licence: 603186, marking another milestone in the company's aim to expand its global footprint.
LQD Markets UK Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and adheres to precise due-diligence procedures and best practices. Fully understanding the importance of providing safety and security of clients' segregated funds, LQD Markets UK Ltd complies with the Financial Conduct Authority FCA regulations related to the safety of clients' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Jamba Juice Celebrates “25 Years of Healthy Living” with Free Juice and Smoothie Giveaway on April 23rd in Stores Nationwide* 3 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- Disney Store Celebrates Grand Opening of New Location at St. Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, FL 2 views
- New Brightcove Video Player Receives Broad Support from the Video Ecosystem 2 views
- NephroGenex Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2014 1 view
- j2 Global Announces Death of Jeff Adelman, Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary 1 view
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. to Present at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference on November 20, 2014 in Dallas, TX 1 view
- PMC to Present at OptiNet China 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Declines as April GDP Disappoints 1 view