|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Founded in 2006, LQD Markets UK Ltd quickly established itself as a leading European online forex and CFDs broker with a focus on providing premium brokerage services to individual and corporate clients through its customised MetaTrader 4 platform.
Over the years Liquid Markets has accomplished unparalleled growth and tremendous success, and is proud to have received recognition in the industry by way of multiple awards.
In 2014, LQD Markets UK Ltd was granted an FCA licence: 603186, marking another milestone in the company's aim to expand its global footprint.
LQD Markets UK Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and adheres to precise due-diligence procedures and best practices. Fully understanding the importance of providing safety and security of clients' segregated funds, LQD Markets UK Ltd complies with the Financial Conduct Authority FCA regulations related to the safety of clients' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 34 views
- Eurozone PPI Numbers Gradually Improving 4 views
- Seminar in Warsaw is a big hit for XM 2 views
- The Eastern Company Retains Wells Fargo Securities as Financial Advisor to Assist the Board in Strategic Review 2 views
- INVESTOR ALERT: The Law Offices of Vincent Wong Investigates the Board of Directors of Dresser-Rand Group Inc. Regarding the Fairness of the Sale of the Company to Siemens AG 2 views
- Blackstone and Pai Partners Agree Sale of United Biscuits to Yildiz Holding 1 view
- Zoetis to Participate in Piper Jaffray 26th Annual Healthcare Conference 1 view
- Zoetis to Participate in the 33rd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference 1 view
- Nordson MARCH Demonstrates FlexTRAK-CD Plasma System for Lead Frame and Strip-type Electronic Components at NEPCON Japan in East Hall 2, Booths 12-20 1 view
- Commodity currencies diverge against Sterling and euro 1 view