|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Founded in 2006, LQD Markets UK Ltd quickly established itself as a leading European online forex and CFDs broker with a focus on providing premium brokerage services to individual and corporate clients through its customised MetaTrader 4 platform.
Over the years Liquid Markets has accomplished unparalleled growth and tremendous success, and is proud to have received recognition in the industry by way of multiple awards.
In 2014, LQD Markets UK Ltd was granted an FCA licence: 603186, marking another milestone in the company's aim to expand its global footprint.
LQD Markets UK Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and adheres to precise due-diligence procedures and best practices. Fully understanding the importance of providing safety and security of clients' segregated funds, LQD Markets UK Ltd complies with the Financial Conduct Authority FCA regulations related to the safety of clients' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 8 views
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 8 views
- 3 Things: Retail Sales, Real Unemployment, Optimisim 4 views
- Pepperstone introduces ZARJPY pair 1 view
- Ford’s Blueprint for Sustainability Advances to Next Level; New F-150 Lineup Includes Highest EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy Ratings Among Full-Size Gas-Powered Pickups 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Daily Report: PMIs take center stage 1 view