|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Founded in 2006, LQD Markets UK Ltd quickly established itself as a leading European online forex and CFDs broker with a focus on providing premium brokerage services to individual and corporate clients through its customised MetaTrader 4 platform.
Over the years Liquid Markets has accomplished unparalleled growth and tremendous success, and is proud to have received recognition in the industry by way of multiple awards.
In 2014, LQD Markets UK Ltd was granted an FCA licence: 603186, marking another milestone in the company's aim to expand its global footprint.
LQD Markets UK Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and adheres to precise due-diligence procedures and best practices. Fully understanding the importance of providing safety and security of clients' segregated funds, LQD Markets UK Ltd complies with the Financial Conduct Authority FCA regulations related to the safety of clients' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Disney Infinity: Toy Box Starter Pack (2.0 Edition) Available Now in Retail Stores Nationwide 6 views
- Strong economic indicators continue: Britain’s shopping habits 2 views
- Christopher Swift Elected Chairman Of The Hartford’s Board Of Directors 2 views
- McKesson and Celesio to Operate as an Integrated Company – Achieving Important Acquisition Milestone 2 views
- CONtv Launches with over 2,500 Fan-Centric Films, TV Episodes, Exclusive Original Programming, Comic Con Panels and More! 2 views
- Euro area manufacturing economy maintains recovery pace: Markit 2 views
- Garmin(R) Announces v’ivofit(R) 2 and the Style Collection – An Activity Tracker with Interchangeable Design Options to Stay Fashionably Active 1 view
- American Express Soars on Q3 Results 1 view
- MOVANTIKTM (naloxegol) Tablets for the Treatment of Opioid-Induced Constipation in Adult Patients with Chronic Non-Cancer Pain Launched in the US 1 view
- LifePoint Hospitals Names Former CMS Administrator Marilyn B. Tavenner to Board of Directors 1 view