|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Founded in 2006, LQD Markets UK Ltd quickly established itself as a leading European online forex and CFDs broker with a focus on providing premium brokerage services to individual and corporate clients through its customised MetaTrader 4 platform.
Over the years Liquid Markets has accomplished unparalleled growth and tremendous success, and is proud to have received recognition in the industry by way of multiple awards.
In 2014, LQD Markets UK Ltd was granted an FCA licence: 603186, marking another milestone in the company's aim to expand its global footprint.
LQD Markets UK Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and adheres to precise due-diligence procedures and best practices. Fully understanding the importance of providing safety and security of clients' segregated funds, LQD Markets UK Ltd complies with the Financial Conduct Authority FCA regulations related to the safety of clients' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Banks and Brokers Benefit from Strong Jobs Report 2 views
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 2 views
- US dollar: A look ahead 2 views
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- US dollar inches higher in light trade 1 view
- Diamond Resorts International Enhances Events of a Lifetime with New Diamond Resorts Ambassador Chad Pfeifer 1 view
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 1 view
- The Weekend Bring Little Relief to the Capital Markets 1 view
- Exactech Launches Octane(R) Elevate Peek Spacer System For Lumbar Interbody Fusion Procedures 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view