|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Founded in 2006, LQD Markets UK Ltd quickly established itself as a leading European online forex and CFDs broker with a focus on providing premium brokerage services to individual and corporate clients through its customised MetaTrader 4 platform.
Over the years Liquid Markets has accomplished unparalleled growth and tremendous success, and is proud to have received recognition in the industry by way of multiple awards.
In 2014, LQD Markets UK Ltd was granted an FCA licence: 603186, marking another milestone in the company's aim to expand its global footprint.
LQD Markets UK Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and adheres to precise due-diligence procedures and best practices. Fully understanding the importance of providing safety and security of clients' segregated funds, LQD Markets UK Ltd complies with the Financial Conduct Authority FCA regulations related to the safety of clients' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Concert Pharmaceuticals Provide JZP-386 Program Update 8 views
- Accenture Improves Position in “Leaders” Quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for North American Life Insurance Policy Administration Systems 4 views
- Nordson ASYMTEK’s Spectrum II Automates Dispensing in the Manufacture of GN ReSound Hearing Aids 4 views
- Yum! Brands’ World Hunger Relief Effort with Global Spokesperson Christina Aguilera Named Top Cause-Related Campaign by Two Prestigious Communication Organizations 2 views
- IDT Launches RapidIO 40-100 Gbps Interface Portfolio, Reducing Latency and Boosting Bandwidth for Communications and Computing 2 views
- Schlage(R) Announces New Features, Customizable User Experience for Wink App 2 views
- Federal Reserve maintains pace of record stimulus as FOMC meetings draw to a close 2 views
- Constant Contact Announces First Quarter 2015 Financial Results 2 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Gold futures rise on US debt ceiling debate 1 view