|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Founded in 2006, LQD Markets UK Ltd quickly established itself as a leading European online forex and CFDs broker with a focus on providing premium brokerage services to individual and corporate clients through its customised MetaTrader 4 platform.
Over the years Liquid Markets has accomplished unparalleled growth and tremendous success, and is proud to have received recognition in the industry by way of multiple awards.
In 2014, LQD Markets UK Ltd was granted an FCA licence: 603186, marking another milestone in the company's aim to expand its global footprint.
LQD Markets UK Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and adheres to precise due-diligence procedures and best practices. Fully understanding the importance of providing safety and security of clients' segregated funds, LQD Markets UK Ltd complies with the Financial Conduct Authority FCA regulations related to the safety of clients' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System Selects a Towers Watson Company to Administer OPERS Medicare Connector 9 views
- FedEx Express Receives President’s Volunteer Service Award 2012-2013 2 views
- Enable Midstream Partners to Add Independent Director in 2015 2 views
- Aussie Approaches 5-month Highs Ahead of Employment Report 2 views
- Guidance Software Awarded 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2015 Partner Program Guide 2 views
- Always(R), Together with Millions of Girls Around the World, Including Olympic Hockey Star Hilary Knight, Determined to Make #LikeAGirl Mean Amazing Things 2 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Canadian Dollar Recovers from 3-Month Low as Trade Surplus Improves 1 view
- Fed Cuts Stimulus by Another $10 Billion as Yellen Outlines Stimulus Exit Strategy 1 view
- Jessica Kleiber Hall Joins Sunshine Bank as Vice President, Cash Management Sales Officer 1 view