|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Founded in 2006, LQD Markets UK Ltd quickly established itself as a leading European online forex and CFDs broker with a focus on providing premium brokerage services to individual and corporate clients through its customised MetaTrader 4 platform.
Over the years Liquid Markets has accomplished unparalleled growth and tremendous success, and is proud to have received recognition in the industry by way of multiple awards.
In 2014, LQD Markets UK Ltd was granted an FCA licence: 603186, marking another milestone in the company's aim to expand its global footprint.
LQD Markets UK Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and adheres to precise due-diligence procedures and best practices. Fully understanding the importance of providing safety and security of clients' segregated funds, LQD Markets UK Ltd complies with the Financial Conduct Authority FCA regulations related to the safety of clients' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- S&P Hits All-time High but Small caps continue to Lag 2 views
- SFX Acquires 50% of Leading Tour Producer Alda Events 2 views
- XM Take Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur by Storm 2 views
- AUDUSD: Bullish momentum. 2 views
- XM and Poland’s FxCuffs Conference and Expo 2 views
- Trading Outlook – EUR/CAD 1 view
- AUDUSD has violated the critical support level at 0.7636 and 0.7594. 1 view
- Circus by Sam Edelman Debuts Spring 2015 Ad Campaign 1 view
- LSIS Accelerates Delivery of Smart Train Control System with Comprehensive Wind River Solution 1 view
- Jamba Juice Continues its International Expansion with New Master Franchise Development Agreement for Indonesia 1 view