|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Founded in 2006, LQD Markets UK Ltd quickly established itself as a leading European online forex and CFDs broker with a focus on providing premium brokerage services to individual and corporate clients through its customised MetaTrader 4 platform.
Over the years Liquid Markets has accomplished unparalleled growth and tremendous success, and is proud to have received recognition in the industry by way of multiple awards.
In 2014, LQD Markets UK Ltd was granted an FCA licence: 603186, marking another milestone in the company's aim to expand its global footprint.
LQD Markets UK Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and adheres to precise due-diligence procedures and best practices. Fully understanding the importance of providing safety and security of clients' segregated funds, LQD Markets UK Ltd complies with the Financial Conduct Authority FCA regulations related to the safety of clients' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Brink’s and NetSpend Launch Brink’s Prepaid MasterCard(R) 5 views
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 3 views
- Canadian housing starts plunge in October: CMHC 1 view
- AAC Holdings, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results 1 view
- Tekla Healthcare Opportunities Introduces Fact Card 1 view
- EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces Credit Agreement Amendment, 2015 Capital Budget and Provides Operations and Reserves Update 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
- Mike DeSimone Joins Korn Ferry 1 view
- Total E&P UK Limited Awards CHC Helicopter Long-Term, Multi-Field North Sea Helicopter-Services Contract 1 view
- Vitesse to Participate in The Benchmark Company Micro Cap Discovery Conference 1 view