|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Founded in 2006, LQD Markets UK Ltd quickly established itself as a leading European online forex and CFDs broker with a focus on providing premium brokerage services to individual and corporate clients through its customised MetaTrader 4 platform.
Over the years Liquid Markets has accomplished unparalleled growth and tremendous success, and is proud to have received recognition in the industry by way of multiple awards.
In 2014, LQD Markets UK Ltd was granted an FCA licence: 603186, marking another milestone in the company's aim to expand its global footprint.
LQD Markets UK Ltd is licensed and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority, and adheres to precise due-diligence procedures and best practices. Fully understanding the importance of providing safety and security of clients' segregated funds, LQD Markets UK Ltd complies with the Financial Conduct Authority FCA regulations related to the safety of clients' funds.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 2 views
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 2 views
- Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. Schedules Release of Quarterly Financial Results 2 views
- Despite Solid PMI Data Momentum on EUR/USD Turns Negative 2 views
- China’s economy slows down in the first quarter 2 views
- New Forecast Says Canadian Dollar to Stay Below 90 Cents Through End of 2015 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- Praxair Surface Technologies Introduces Advanced REACH-Compliant, Chrome-Free Coatings for Aviation and Industrial Turbines 1 view
- 5 Things To Ponder: Variegated Contemplations 1 view
- CIMA and The Hackett Group to Collaborate On Professional Development Offering For Global Business Services & Shared Services Organizations 1 view