|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
HY Markets is headquartered in London and is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom. The Group has over 30 years of operational history and we are the trading platform of choice for investors seeking fast and direct access to the world's capital markets.
This long-standing expertise and commitment to technology and customer service, has enabled us to develop multiple trading platforms to meet our clients' needs. Trade via the industry leading MT4 download platform, our acclaimed web-based HY Webtrader, or our mobile platforms for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Specialising in online trading and investment across all international capital markets, clients come to HY Markets for a deep and diverse product offering which includes FX, metals such as gold and silver, commodities such as US oil, natural gas, and cotton, indices and stocks.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Cigna Foundation Embraces Health Equity in World of Difference Grant Program 1 view
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- The Middleby Corporation Acquires Induc Commercial Electronics Co., Ltd. 1 view
- Merck’s Insomnia Medicine BELSOMRA(R) (suvorexant) C-IV, the First and Only Orexin Receptor Antagonist, Now Available in the United States 1 view
- Harris Williams & Co. Advises Galson Laboratories on its Sale to SGS SA 1 view
- Construction Begins on New NRG Natural Gas Peaking Plant near Houston 1 view
- European Session – Dollar under 120.00 yen ahead of FOMC minutes 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- Citizens Bank Launches New Multi Year Borrowing Option for Student Loans 1 view
- Xplore Agrees to Purchase Motion Computing 1 view