|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
HY Markets is headquartered in London and is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom. The Group has over 30 years of operational history and we are the trading platform of choice for investors seeking fast and direct access to the world's capital markets.
This long-standing expertise and commitment to technology and customer service, has enabled us to develop multiple trading platforms to meet our clients' needs. Trade via the industry leading MT4 download platform, our acclaimed web-based HY Webtrader, or our mobile platforms for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Specialising in online trading and investment across all international capital markets, clients come to HY Markets for a deep and diverse product offering which includes FX, metals such as gold and silver, commodities such as US oil, natural gas, and cotton, indices and stocks.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 2 views
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 2 views
- Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. Schedules Release of Quarterly Financial Results 2 views
- Despite Solid PMI Data Momentum on EUR/USD Turns Negative 2 views
- China’s economy slows down in the first quarter 2 views
- New Forecast Says Canadian Dollar to Stay Below 90 Cents Through End of 2015 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- Praxair Surface Technologies Introduces Advanced REACH-Compliant, Chrome-Free Coatings for Aviation and Industrial Turbines 1 view
- 5 Things To Ponder: Variegated Contemplations 1 view
- CIMA and The Hackett Group to Collaborate On Professional Development Offering For Global Business Services & Shared Services Organizations 1 view