|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
HY Markets is headquartered in London and is authorized and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority of the United Kingdom. The Group has over 30 years of operational history and we are the trading platform of choice for investors seeking fast and direct access to the world's capital markets.
This long-standing expertise and commitment to technology and customer service, has enabled us to develop multiple trading platforms to meet our clients' needs. Trade via the industry leading MT4 download platform, our acclaimed web-based HY Webtrader, or our mobile platforms for the iPhone, iPad and Android devices.
Specialising in online trading and investment across all international capital markets, clients come to HY Markets for a deep and diverse product offering which includes FX, metals such as gold and silver, commodities such as US oil, natural gas, and cotton, indices and stocks.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Popular Receives Industry Accolades, Among Global Finance Magazine’s “World’s Best Consumer Internet Banks 2014″ and “Best for Social Media” 2 views
- The End of the QE Era? 2 views
- Charles Schwab Issues 2015 Market Outlook Report 1 view
- Accuvant and FishNet Security Agree to Join Forces to Enable Customers to More Effectively Address the Growing Cyber Security Threat 1 view
- Gabelli Equity Trust Declares Quarterly Distribution of $0.19 Per Share – Includes a Regular $0.15 Distribution and an Extra $0.04, Reaffirms Its 10% Distribution Policy 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view
- Starwood Hotels Makes Landmark Debut in Tajikistan 1 view
- eBay Inc. Expands Board of Directors 1 view
- Limelight Launches Distributed Denial of Service (DDoS) Attack Detection and Mitigation Service 1 view
- USD/CAD Tests Support as Negative Momentum Accelerates 1 view