|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Varengold Bank AG is a Hamburg-based German bank with the core business segments: asset management, commercial banking, investment banking and capital markets brokerage.
Varengold Bank AG operates under the name 'Varengold Bank FX' on the Forex and CFD markets. Varengold Bank FX offers retail and institutional clients order execution and service in the Forex industry.
Varengold set up CFD trading as early as 2000. In 2007, Varengold was the first German investment bank to introduce the worldâ€™s top trading platform, MetaTrader 4.
Multilingual telephone and chat support is available 24-5 during trading hours. This exclusive support and advisory service enables clients to maximise their trading returns.
Varengold Bank AG has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard and registered with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority since March 2007.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System Selects a Towers Watson Company to Administer OPERS Medicare Connector 9 views
- Enable Midstream Partners to Add Independent Director in 2015 2 views
- Guidance Software Awarded 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2015 Partner Program Guide 2 views
- Always(R), Together with Millions of Girls Around the World, Including Olympic Hockey Star Hilary Knight, Determined to Make #LikeAGirl Mean Amazing Things 2 views
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Ohio and Youngstown Office on Minority Health Host Citywide Baby Shower and Health Fair 2 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Jessica Kleiber Hall Joins Sunshine Bank as Vice President, Cash Management Sales Officer 2 views
- FedEx Express Receives President’s Volunteer Service Award 2012-2013 2 views
- US service economy maintains growth in October: ISM 1 view
- Mixed Data has Created Risk Aversion 1 view