|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Varengold Bank AG is a Hamburg-based German bank with the core business segments: asset management, commercial banking, investment banking and capital markets brokerage.
Varengold Bank AG operates under the name 'Varengold Bank FX' on the Forex and CFD markets. Varengold Bank FX offers retail and institutional clients order execution and service in the Forex industry.
Varengold set up CFD trading as early as 2000. In 2007, Varengold was the first German investment bank to introduce the worldâ€™s top trading platform, MetaTrader 4.
Multilingual telephone and chat support is available 24-5 during trading hours. This exclusive support and advisory service enables clients to maximise their trading returns.
Varengold Bank AG has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard and registered with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority since March 2007.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Ethisphere Names The Principal One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies 2 views
- Starbucks Sells $450 Cards 2 views
- Bitcoins Surge As Popularity Rises 1 view
- Android PayTM is Coming to Discover Cardmembers 1 view
- 1st Source Announces the Addition of Christopher Poulsen 1 view
- Doug Ostrover, One of the Three Founders of Blackstone’s GSO, to Step Down from Firm 1 view
- Anthem Prices Offering of Equity Units 1 view
- Zendesk Launches Net Promoter Score(R) Surveys and Unveils Customer Loyalty Trends 1 view
- Assurant to Exit Health Insurance Market to Support Strategic Focus on Housing and Lifestyle Specialty Protection Products and Services 1 view
- Nuveen Closed-End Funds Declare Distributions 1 view