|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Varengold Bank AG is a Hamburg-based German bank with the core business segments: asset management, commercial banking, investment banking and capital markets brokerage.
Varengold Bank AG operates under the name 'Varengold Bank FX' on the Forex and CFD markets. Varengold Bank FX offers retail and institutional clients order execution and service in the Forex industry.
Varengold set up CFD trading as early as 2000. In 2007, Varengold was the first German investment bank to introduce the worldâ€™s top trading platform, MetaTrader 4.
Multilingual telephone and chat support is available 24-5 during trading hours. This exclusive support and advisory service enables clients to maximise their trading returns.
Varengold Bank AG has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard and registered with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority since March 2007.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- New Brightcove Video Player Receives Broad Support from the Video Ecosystem 2 views
- Disney Store Celebrates Grand Opening of New Location at St. Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, FL 2 views
- PMC to Present at OptiNet China 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Declines as April GDP Disappoints 1 view
- Fluor Awarded Engineering Contract for New Chinese Polysilicon Plant 1 view
- Pandora Hires Steve Ben’e as General Counsel 1 view
- NephroGenex Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2014 1 view