|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Varengold Bank AG is a Hamburg-based German bank with the core business segments: asset management, commercial banking, investment banking and capital markets brokerage.
Varengold Bank AG operates under the name 'Varengold Bank FX' on the Forex and CFD markets. Varengold Bank FX offers retail and institutional clients order execution and service in the Forex industry.
Varengold set up CFD trading as early as 2000. In 2007, Varengold was the first German investment bank to introduce the worldâ€™s top trading platform, MetaTrader 4.
Multilingual telephone and chat support is available 24-5 during trading hours. This exclusive support and advisory service enables clients to maximise their trading returns.
Varengold Bank AG has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard and registered with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority since March 2007.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Disney Infinity: Toy Box Starter Pack (2.0 Edition) Available Now in Retail Stores Nationwide 6 views
- CONtv Launches with over 2,500 Fan-Centric Films, TV Episodes, Exclusive Original Programming, Comic Con Panels and More! 2 views
- Euro area manufacturing economy maintains recovery pace: Markit 2 views
- Strong economic indicators continue: Britain’s shopping habits 2 views
- Christopher Swift Elected Chairman Of The Hartford’s Board Of Directors 2 views
- McKesson and Celesio to Operate as an Integrated Company – Achieving Important Acquisition Milestone 2 views
- Canadian Business Optimism rises: BOC 1 view
- Euro Gains Traction Following Weak US Data 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Recovers from 3-Month Low as Trade Surplus Improves 1 view
- German Inflation Picks Up 1 view