|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Varengold Bank AG is a Hamburg-based German bank with the core business segments: asset management, commercial banking, investment banking and capital markets brokerage.
Varengold Bank AG operates under the name 'Varengold Bank FX' on the Forex and CFD markets. Varengold Bank FX offers retail and institutional clients order execution and service in the Forex industry.
Varengold set up CFD trading as early as 2000. In 2007, Varengold was the first German investment bank to introduce the worldâ€™s top trading platform, MetaTrader 4.
Multilingual telephone and chat support is available 24-5 during trading hours. This exclusive support and advisory service enables clients to maximise their trading returns.
Varengold Bank AG has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard and registered with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority since March 2007.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 16 views
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 7 views
- Iron Mountain Delivers Complete Solution for Controls Over Physical Records Inventory 4 views
- Canadian Dollar Holds Ground as Retail Sales Loom 2 views
- Apollo Global Management to Announce First Quarter 2015 Financial Results and Host Conference Call on May 7, 2015 2 views
- Sterling Soars to 5-year Highs on Robust PMI Report 1 view