|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Varengold Bank AG is a Hamburg-based German bank with the core business segments: asset management, commercial banking, investment banking and capital markets brokerage.
Varengold Bank AG operates under the name 'Varengold Bank FX' on the Forex and CFD markets. Varengold Bank FX offers retail and institutional clients order execution and service in the Forex industry.
Varengold set up CFD trading as early as 2000. In 2007, Varengold was the first German investment bank to introduce the worldâ€™s top trading platform, MetaTrader 4.
Multilingual telephone and chat support is available 24-5 during trading hours. This exclusive support and advisory service enables clients to maximise their trading returns.
Varengold Bank AG has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard and registered with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority since March 2007.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Cascade Engineering Improves Operations, Saves Time with QAD QMS 1 view
- US stocks left afloat as congress reaches resolution 1 view
- Gramercy Property Trust Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results 1 view
- MERZ North America Makes Milestone Payment to Foamix 1 view
- Crown Castle Expands Telemedicine Clinic, Adds Access for Employee Dependents 1 view
- Stocks Hold Upward Sloping Trend 1 view
- US Dollar Edges Higher on ADP Employment Report 1 view
- USD/CAD Tests Support as Negative Momentum Accelerates 1 view
- Strong GDP Growth From Ireland 1 view