|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Varengold Bank AG is a Hamburg-based German bank with the core business segments: asset management, commercial banking, investment banking and capital markets brokerage.
Varengold Bank AG operates under the name 'Varengold Bank FX' on the Forex and CFD markets. Varengold Bank FX offers retail and institutional clients order execution and service in the Forex industry.
Varengold set up CFD trading as early as 2000. In 2007, Varengold was the first German investment bank to introduce the worldâ€™s top trading platform, MetaTrader 4.
Multilingual telephone and chat support is available 24-5 during trading hours. This exclusive support and advisory service enables clients to maximise their trading returns.
Varengold Bank AG has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard and registered with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority since March 2007.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Data Supporting Once-Weekly Dosing of hGH-CTP in Growth Hormone Deficient Pediatric Population to be Presented as a Late Breaking Presentation at the European Society of Paediatric Endocrinology Conference 3 views
- Spain’s PPI Falls Further 2 views
- Paramount Group, Inc. Announces Appointment of Michael Walsh as Chief Financial Officer 2 views
- Discover’s Pathway to Financial Success Grants Are Making a Positive Impact One Classroom at a Time 2 views
- Affymetrix to Webcast Presentation at the 2015 Leerink Global Healthcare Conference 1 view
- Dollar Stronger Ahead of GDP, FOMC 1 view
- Moderate Easing In UK Inflation 1 view
- Power Integrations’ CAPZeroTM X-Capacitor Discharge ICs Certified to New IEC 62368 Standard for TVs & IT Equipment 1 view
- Dex Media and Yext Sign Agreement to Expand Small Business Internet Marketing Offerings 1 view
- USD/JPY currency pair moves up to resistance levels near 100 1 view