|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Varengold Bank AG is a Hamburg-based German bank with the core business segments: asset management, commercial banking, investment banking and capital markets brokerage.
Varengold Bank AG operates under the name 'Varengold Bank FX' on the Forex and CFD markets. Varengold Bank FX offers retail and institutional clients order execution and service in the Forex industry.
Varengold set up CFD trading as early as 2000. In 2007, Varengold was the first German investment bank to introduce the worldâ€™s top trading platform, MetaTrader 4.
Multilingual telephone and chat support is available 24-5 during trading hours. This exclusive support and advisory service enables clients to maximise their trading returns.
Varengold Bank AG has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard and registered with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority since March 2007.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Brazilian Retail Sales Plummet 6 views
- Checkpoint Systems Enables Retailers to Use Same RFID Label for Four Apparel Categories, Including Footwear, to Streamline Source Tagging 5 views
- FIS Garners 2015 PYMNTS Innovator Award for Best Innovation in ACH 3 views
- Denver Retirement Partners Joins BOK Financial Advisors 2 views
- New global framework needed to improve global capital flows, says Prudential Investment Management in joint Knowledge@Wharton report 1 view
- Knowles Corporation Appoints New Chief Technology Officer 1 view
- German Industrial Production Tumbles 1 view
- Citizens Bank Launches New Multi Year Borrowing Option for Student Loans 1 view
- Prepare for a Breakdown 1 view
- Eurozone PMI Rises 1 view