|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Varengold Bank AG is a Hamburg-based German bank with the core business segments: asset management, commercial banking, investment banking and capital markets brokerage.
Varengold Bank AG operates under the name 'Varengold Bank FX' on the Forex and CFD markets. Varengold Bank FX offers retail and institutional clients order execution and service in the Forex industry.
Varengold set up CFD trading as early as 2000. In 2007, Varengold was the first German investment bank to introduce the worldâ€™s top trading platform, MetaTrader 4.
Multilingual telephone and chat support is available 24-5 during trading hours. This exclusive support and advisory service enables clients to maximise their trading returns.
Varengold Bank AG has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard and registered with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority since March 2007.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 12 views
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 8 views
- NextGen Healthcare to Showcase Latest Value-Based Care Solutions During HIMSS Trade Show 4 views
- SFX Acquires 50% of Leading Tour Producer Alda Events 1 view
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view
- Edwin Roks Appointed COO of Teledyne DALSA 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view