|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Varengold Bank AG is a Hamburg-based German bank with the core business segments: asset management, commercial banking, investment banking and capital markets brokerage.
Varengold Bank AG operates under the name 'Varengold Bank FX' on the Forex and CFD markets. Varengold Bank FX offers retail and institutional clients order execution and service in the Forex industry.
Varengold set up CFD trading as early as 2000. In 2007, Varengold was the first German investment bank to introduce the worldâ€™s top trading platform, MetaTrader 4.
Multilingual telephone and chat support is available 24-5 during trading hours. This exclusive support and advisory service enables clients to maximise their trading returns.
Varengold Bank AG has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard and registered with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority since March 2007.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Spanish Retail Sales Numbers Improve 10 views
- Ethisphere Names The Principal One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies 4 views
- Health Canada Issues Notice of Compliance for Gilead’s HarvoniTM (Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir), the First Once-Daily Single Tablet Regimen for the Treatment of Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C 3 views
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 3 views
- Wipro Takes Minority Stake in Drivestream Inc. – Invests USD 5 Million 2 views
- Silver follows gold higher 2 views
- Spectrum Pharmaceuticals Reports Strong Product Sales for the Third Quarter 2014; Sales of $47.9 Million up 15.6% Over Last Year 2 views
- Appalachian Mountain Brewery Enters Distribution Agreement with Craft Brew Alliance 2 views
- Exelixis Completes Enrollment of the METEOR Phase 3 Pivotal Trial of Cabozantinib in Metastatic Renal Cell Carcinoma 1 view
- Company Profile for Jack in the Box Inc. 1 view