|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Varengold Bank AG is a Hamburg-based German bank with the core business segments: asset management, commercial banking, investment banking and capital markets brokerage.
Varengold Bank AG operates under the name 'Varengold Bank FX' on the Forex and CFD markets. Varengold Bank FX offers retail and institutional clients order execution and service in the Forex industry.
Varengold set up CFD trading as early as 2000. In 2007, Varengold was the first German investment bank to introduce the world’s top trading platform, MetaTrader 4.
Multilingual telephone and chat support is available 24-5 during trading hours. This exclusive support and advisory service enables clients to maximise their trading returns.
Varengold Bank AG has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard and registered with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority since March 2007.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- S&P Hits All-time High but Small caps continue to Lag 2 views
- SFX Acquires 50% of Leading Tour Producer Alda Events 2 views
- XM Take Bangkok and Kuala Lumpur by Storm 2 views
- AUDUSD: Bullish momentum. 2 views
- XM and Poland’s FxCuffs Conference and Expo 2 views
- Trading Outlook – EUR/CAD 1 view
- AUDUSD has violated the critical support level at 0.7636 and 0.7594. 1 view
- Circus by Sam Edelman Debuts Spring 2015 Ad Campaign 1 view
- LSIS Accelerates Delivery of Smart Train Control System with Comprehensive Wind River Solution 1 view
- Jamba Juice Continues its International Expansion with New Master Franchise Development Agreement for Indonesia 1 view