|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Varengold Bank AG is a Hamburg-based German bank with the core business segments: asset management, commercial banking, investment banking and capital markets brokerage.
Varengold Bank AG operates under the name 'Varengold Bank FX' on the Forex and CFD markets. Varengold Bank FX offers retail and institutional clients order execution and service in the Forex industry.
Varengold set up CFD trading as early as 2000. In 2007, Varengold was the first German investment bank to introduce the worldâ€™s top trading platform, MetaTrader 4.
Multilingual telephone and chat support is available 24-5 during trading hours. This exclusive support and advisory service enables clients to maximise their trading returns.
Varengold Bank AG has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard and registered with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority since March 2007.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 3 views
- Republic Bank Comes to Glassboro, Begins New Store Construction to Open in December 2014 1 view
- Veterans: Texas is “Wide Open” for You! 1 view
- Cerus and Biomedica Foscama Group S.p.A. Enter Distribution Agreement for the INTERCEPT Blood System in Italy 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp’s Pamela Joseph and Leslie Godridge Named among American Banker Magazine’s “Most Powerful Women in Banking” 1 view
- Springleaf Financial to Acquire OneMain Financial 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- Banks and Brokers Benefit from Strong Jobs Report 1 view
- CyberArk Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 1 view