|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Varengold Bank AG is a Hamburg-based German bank with the core business segments: asset management, commercial banking, investment banking and capital markets brokerage.
Varengold Bank AG operates under the name 'Varengold Bank FX' on the Forex and CFD markets. Varengold Bank FX offers retail and institutional clients order execution and service in the Forex industry.
Varengold set up CFD trading as early as 2000. In 2007, Varengold was the first German investment bank to introduce the worldâ€™s top trading platform, MetaTrader 4.
Multilingual telephone and chat support is available 24-5 during trading hours. This exclusive support and advisory service enables clients to maximise their trading returns.
Varengold Bank AG has been listed on the Frankfurt Stock Exchange Entry Standard and registered with the German Federal Financial Supervisory Authority since March 2007.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Concert Pharmaceuticals Provide JZP-386 Program Update 8 views
- Nordson ASYMTEK’s Spectrum II Automates Dispensing in the Manufacture of GN ReSound Hearing Aids 4 views
- Accenture Improves Position in “Leaders” Quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for North American Life Insurance Policy Administration Systems 4 views
- Federal Reserve maintains pace of record stimulus as FOMC meetings draw to a close 2 views
- Constant Contact Announces First Quarter 2015 Financial Results 2 views
- Rocket Fuel Completes First Integration Milestone of the Origin DMP Platform 2 views
- Slippage Evident In Portugal’s Current Account Balance 2 views
- IDT Launches RapidIO 40-100 Gbps Interface Portfolio, Reducing Latency and Boosting Bandwidth for Communications and Computing 2 views
- Schlage(R) Announces New Features, Customizable User Experience for Wink App 2 views
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view