|Location:||Tortola, British Virgin Islands|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
The Admiral Markets Holding Group is a leading online Forex trading provider, as well as an emerging platform for trading precious metals, CFDs, stocks, and fossil fuels.
Founded in 2001, the Admiral Markets Group has continually expanded its reach and today offers its services in more than 45 countries worldwide through its regulated trading companies, thus turning into a truly global organisation.
The Admiral Markets Group offers customer support via phone and live chat to assist clients in all technical and organisational matters. During European and Australian office hours, phone support and live chat are available in more than two dozen languages. The English and Russian live chats are available 24 hours on every business day.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Yen Rises Against Dollar Following BoJ Decision to Keep Monetary Policy Unchanged 2 views
- Forex Trading Tips – selling opportunities EUR/AUD 2 views
- HARMAN’s Mark Levinson Previews No 536 Monaural Power Amplifier at CES 2015 1 view
- No Change To US House Price Index 1 view
- US Dollar Rebounds in Afternoon Session 1 view
- New global framework needed to improve global capital flows, says Prudential Investment Management in joint Knowledge@Wharton report 1 view
- US Employment Growth Eases in December as Jobless Rate Falls to 5-Year Lows 1 view
- Leverage in Currency Markets Takes its Toll on Brokers 1 view
- Euro Gets Whipsawed Focus Turns to Zew Survey and Retail Sales 1 view
- Sarah Stewart, Bassfield, Miss., Branch Service Leader, Receives Regions Bank’s Top Associate Honor 1 view