|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
RTFX Ltd is a pioneer in the online Foreign Exchange Market and forms part of a group of strategic partnering companies with a history dating back to 1995.
In March 2009, RTFX Ltd was registered in Malta as a licensed and regulated investment services firm by the Malta Financial Services Authority under European investment services directives and regulations.
Through the proprietary trading software platforms RTFX Traderâ„¢, RTFX Web Traderâ„¢ and RTFX Mobileâ„¢, RTFX is able to provide its clients with consistent liquidity and tight, aggressive trading spreads for all trading volumes under any forex market conditions.
In October 2009, RTFX introduced its Asset Management Services. Since launch, our asset management services have returned very respectable performance to the thousands of satisfied retail as well as professional and institutional clients.
Due to our Swiss roots, RTFX caters to English, French, German and Italian speaking markets. To date, tens of thousands of investors have opted for RTFXâ€™s FX services and clients from over 120 countries use our systems every day to trade foreign exchange.
Realtime Financial Technologies SA is still based in Geneva and remains the technology development entity providing RTFX with its specialist FX software and technology.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 21 views
- Ford’s Blueprint for Sustainability Advances to Next Level; New F-150 Lineup Includes Highest EPA-Estimated Fuel Economy Ratings Among Full-Size Gas-Powered Pickups 5 views
- ECB Maintains Interest Rate At 0.05% 4 views
- Morgan Stanley Appoints 151 New Managing Directors 3 views
- YuMe Launches Operations in China; Enters World’s Second Largest Advertising Market With Offices in Shanghai and Beijing 3 views
- Herbalife Proud to Sponsor Home Runs for Horton’s Kids 2 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- The Dollar Faces Shutdown Headwinds 2 views
- NYUPN Clinically Integrated Network, LLC and Humana Collaborate to Benefit Medicare Recipients 1 view
- Disney Store Celebrates Grand Opening of New Location at St. Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, FL 1 view