|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
RTFX Ltd is a pioneer in the online Foreign Exchange Market and forms part of a group of strategic partnering companies with a history dating back to 1995.
In March 2009, RTFX Ltd was registered in Malta as a licensed and regulated investment services firm by the Malta Financial Services Authority under European investment services directives and regulations.
Through the proprietary trading software platforms RTFX Traderâ„¢, RTFX Web Traderâ„¢ and RTFX Mobileâ„¢, RTFX is able to provide its clients with consistent liquidity and tight, aggressive trading spreads for all trading volumes under any forex market conditions.
In October 2009, RTFX introduced its Asset Management Services. Since launch, our asset management services have returned very respectable performance to the thousands of satisfied retail as well as professional and institutional clients.
Due to our Swiss roots, RTFX caters to English, French, German and Italian speaking markets. To date, tens of thousands of investors have opted for RTFXâ€™s FX services and clients from over 120 countries use our systems every day to trade foreign exchange.
Realtime Financial Technologies SA is still based in Geneva and remains the technology development entity providing RTFX with its specialist FX software and technology.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Sterling Bounces After Solid Production and Retail Data 9 views
- Towers Watson Announces New Team Edition for RiskAgility FM 2 views
- Enphase Energy Targets Asia-Pacific Commercial Solar Projects with the Launch of a Solution of Products, Services and Design Tools 2 views
- Waters Corporation Presentation at the Stifel 2014 Healthcare Conference to Be Webcast Live 2 views
- Merck Sinks on Januvia Concerns 1 view
- Rite Aid Introduces Receutics Active Skin Repair Line 1 view
- GBPUSD Softer On Pessimistic Bank Of England Inflation Report 1 view
- Engulfing Pattern Paints Ominous Picture for Large Cap Stocks 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Five9 Welcomes Cisco Veteran Mike Crane To Executive Team 1 view