|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
RTFX Ltd is a pioneer in the online Foreign Exchange Market and forms part of a group of strategic partnering companies with a history dating back to 1995.
In March 2009, RTFX Ltd was registered in Malta as a licensed and regulated investment services firm by the Malta Financial Services Authority under European investment services directives and regulations.
Through the proprietary trading software platforms RTFX Traderâ„¢, RTFX Web Traderâ„¢ and RTFX Mobileâ„¢, RTFX is able to provide its clients with consistent liquidity and tight, aggressive trading spreads for all trading volumes under any forex market conditions.
In October 2009, RTFX introduced its Asset Management Services. Since launch, our asset management services have returned very respectable performance to the thousands of satisfied retail as well as professional and institutional clients.
Due to our Swiss roots, RTFX caters to English, French, German and Italian speaking markets. To date, tens of thousands of investors have opted for RTFXâ€™s FX services and clients from over 120 countries use our systems every day to trade foreign exchange.
Realtime Financial Technologies SA is still based in Geneva and remains the technology development entity providing RTFX with its specialist FX software and technology.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Merrill Lynch and U.S. Trust Sign the United Nations Principles for Responsible Investment 3 views
- KYOCERA Receives Environment Minister’s Award in Japan for Record 5th Consecutive Year 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- US dollar strengthens on PMI, construction spending 1 view
- RTI Surgical Announces Retirement of Thomas F. Rose 1 view
- First Foundation Bank Appoints David DePillo as President 1 view
- Brink’s and NetSpend Launch Brink’s Prepaid MasterCard(R) 1 view
- Aerohive Networks Announces Change in Sales Leadership 1 view
- 2015 Bank of America Chicago Marathon Lottery Entrants Receive Notification 1 view