|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
RTFX Ltd is a pioneer in the online Foreign Exchange Market and forms part of a group of strategic partnering companies with a history dating back to 1995.
In March 2009, RTFX Ltd was registered in Malta as a licensed and regulated investment services firm by the Malta Financial Services Authority under European investment services directives and regulations.
Through the proprietary trading software platforms RTFX Traderâ„¢, RTFX Web Traderâ„¢ and RTFX Mobileâ„¢, RTFX is able to provide its clients with consistent liquidity and tight, aggressive trading spreads for all trading volumes under any forex market conditions.
In October 2009, RTFX introduced its Asset Management Services. Since launch, our asset management services have returned very respectable performance to the thousands of satisfied retail as well as professional and institutional clients.
Due to our Swiss roots, RTFX caters to English, French, German and Italian speaking markets. To date, tens of thousands of investors have opted for RTFXâ€™s FX services and clients from over 120 countries use our systems every day to trade foreign exchange.
Realtime Financial Technologies SA is still based in Geneva and remains the technology development entity providing RTFX with its specialist FX software and technology.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 16 views
- Canadian Businesses Hampered by Weak Demand, Domestic Uncertainty: BOC 7 views
- EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces Credit Agreement Amendment, 2015 Capital Budget and Provides Operations and Reserves Update 3 views
- DCT Industrial Trust (R) Acquires Five-Building Industrial Park Totaling 691,000 Square Feet in Denver 1 view
- Mavenir Systems(R) Introduces IMS-PBX for Business Services 1 view
- The Central Europe, Russia and Turkey Fund, Inc. Announces Final Results of Tender Offer 1 view
- US Dollar Rallies, but Gains Capped due to Mixed Data 1 view
- Stocks Hit Inflection Point; Small Caps Under Pressure 1 view
- Pepperstone introduces ZARJPY pair 1 view
- Sterling Holds Trend Line Support 1 view