|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
RTFX Ltd is a pioneer in the online Foreign Exchange Market and forms part of a group of strategic partnering companies with a history dating back to 1995.
In March 2009, RTFX Ltd was registered in Malta as a licensed and regulated investment services firm by the Malta Financial Services Authority under European investment services directives and regulations.
Through the proprietary trading software platforms RTFX Trader™, RTFX Web Trader™ and RTFX Mobile™, RTFX is able to provide its clients with consistent liquidity and tight, aggressive trading spreads for all trading volumes under any forex market conditions.
In October 2009, RTFX introduced its Asset Management Services. Since launch, our asset management services have returned very respectable performance to the thousands of satisfied retail as well as professional and institutional clients.
Due to our Swiss roots, RTFX caters to English, French, German and Italian speaking markets. To date, tens of thousands of investors have opted for RTFX’s FX services and clients from over 120 countries use our systems every day to trade foreign exchange.
Realtime Financial Technologies SA is still based in Geneva and remains the technology development entity providing RTFX with its specialist FX software and technology.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Update on Prospect Capital 1 view
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 1 view
- New Hershey Learn to Grow Program to Impact Nearly 9,000 Cocoa Farmers in Cote d’Ivoire 1 view
- Adam Prager Joins Korn Ferry 1 view
- Teleflex Reports Study Results of ARROWg+ard(R) Technology Effectiveness in Preventing Infections and Associated Costs in an Infection-Prone Insertion Site 1 view
- Violin Memory Expands Partner Support With New Global Partner Program and Portal 1 view
- Global-Tech Advanced Innovations Reports Third Quarter Results for Fiscal 2015 1 view
- Zoetis to Participate in the Barclays Global Healthcare Conference 1 view
- Merger of Luna and API is approved 1 view
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA North America’s First 4D Interactive Dark Ride Opening at Six Flags Over Texas 1 view