|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
RTFX Ltd is a pioneer in the online Foreign Exchange Market and forms part of a group of strategic partnering companies with a history dating back to 1995.
In March 2009, RTFX Ltd was registered in Malta as a licensed and regulated investment services firm by the Malta Financial Services Authority under European investment services directives and regulations.
Through the proprietary trading software platforms RTFX Traderâ„¢, RTFX Web Traderâ„¢ and RTFX Mobileâ„¢, RTFX is able to provide its clients with consistent liquidity and tight, aggressive trading spreads for all trading volumes under any forex market conditions.
In October 2009, RTFX introduced its Asset Management Services. Since launch, our asset management services have returned very respectable performance to the thousands of satisfied retail as well as professional and institutional clients.
Due to our Swiss roots, RTFX caters to English, French, German and Italian speaking markets. To date, tens of thousands of investors have opted for RTFXâ€™s FX services and clients from over 120 countries use our systems every day to trade foreign exchange.
Realtime Financial Technologies SA is still based in Geneva and remains the technology development entity providing RTFX with its specialist FX software and technology.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Coca-Cola Releases 2013/2014 Global Sustainability Report 10 views
- Sterling Edges Higher following Solid GDP Data 2 views
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 2 views
- Waste Management Named To CR Magazine’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List 2 views
- Morgan Stanley Global Stock Plan Services Launches StockPlan Connect 2 views
- Starbucks Launches Exclusive Starbucks(R) Dot Collection, Time-Honored and New Holiday Beverages and Curated Collection of 100 Starbucks Cards Just in Time for the Holidays 2 views
- Weak Jobs Numbers Batters Aussie 2 views
- Multicore SHARC+ARM SOC Achieves Five Times Power Efficiency Improvement for Real-Time Audio and Industrial Applications 2 views
- CPI Introduces the SAFEGUARDTM 5000 Lubrication System Console 1 view
- Dow Hits All-time High Following Fed Announcement 1 view