|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
RTFX Ltd is a pioneer in the online Foreign Exchange Market and forms part of a group of strategic partnering companies with a history dating back to 1995.
In March 2009, RTFX Ltd was registered in Malta as a licensed and regulated investment services firm by the Malta Financial Services Authority under European investment services directives and regulations.
Through the proprietary trading software platforms RTFX Traderâ„¢, RTFX Web Traderâ„¢ and RTFX Mobileâ„¢, RTFX is able to provide its clients with consistent liquidity and tight, aggressive trading spreads for all trading volumes under any forex market conditions.
In October 2009, RTFX introduced its Asset Management Services. Since launch, our asset management services have returned very respectable performance to the thousands of satisfied retail as well as professional and institutional clients.
Due to our Swiss roots, RTFX caters to English, French, German and Italian speaking markets. To date, tens of thousands of investors have opted for RTFXâ€™s FX services and clients from over 120 countries use our systems every day to trade foreign exchange.
Realtime Financial Technologies SA is still based in Geneva and remains the technology development entity providing RTFX with its specialist FX software and technology.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Enanta Pharmaceuticals Announces Data Presentations on Regimens Containing Protease Inhibitors Paritaprevir and ABT-493 at The International Liver CongressTM 2015 2 views
- US Dollar Index Backtracks on Disappointing Data 1 view
- Italian Retail Sales Fall 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- Synchrony Financial Opens Career Center at Kettering Site 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Recovers from 3-Month Low as Trade Surplus Improves 1 view
- Biosense Webster, Inc. Launches Outcomes-Based, Risk-Sharing Program to Reinforce Significant Patient Benefits Demonstrated by Company’s Leading Contact Force Therapy 1 view
- Growth Slows In Polish Manufacturing Sector 1 view
- Australian Currency Feels Pressure of a Rate Cut 1 view
- US Dollar Weakens on Durable Goods, Weekly Jobless Claims 1 view