|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
RTFX Ltd is a pioneer in the online Foreign Exchange Market and forms part of a group of strategic partnering companies with a history dating back to 1995.
In March 2009, RTFX Ltd was registered in Malta as a licensed and regulated investment services firm by the Malta Financial Services Authority under European investment services directives and regulations.
Through the proprietary trading software platforms RTFX Traderâ„¢, RTFX Web Traderâ„¢ and RTFX Mobileâ„¢, RTFX is able to provide its clients with consistent liquidity and tight, aggressive trading spreads for all trading volumes under any forex market conditions.
In October 2009, RTFX introduced its Asset Management Services. Since launch, our asset management services have returned very respectable performance to the thousands of satisfied retail as well as professional and institutional clients.
Due to our Swiss roots, RTFX caters to English, French, German and Italian speaking markets. To date, tens of thousands of investors have opted for RTFXâ€™s FX services and clients from over 120 countries use our systems every day to trade foreign exchange.
Realtime Financial Technologies SA is still based in Geneva and remains the technology development entity providing RTFX with its specialist FX software and technology.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Ohio and Youngstown Office on Minority Health Host Citywide Baby Shower and Health Fair 2 views
- US dollar maintains 81.00 2 views
- Yen Gains Traction as Fear Permeates Capital Markets 2 views
- US durable goods orders decline for second consecutive month 1 view
- GBPUSD Softer On Pessimistic Bank Of England Inflation Report 1 view
- MACOM Introduces GaN Bias Controller and Sequence Module 1 view
- INVESTOR ALERT: Investigation of 21Vianet Group, Inc. Announced by Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Stocks Slump on Profit Taking 1 view