|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
RTFX Ltd is a pioneer in the online Foreign Exchange Market and forms part of a group of strategic partnering companies with a history dating back to 1995.
In March 2009, RTFX Ltd was registered in Malta as a licensed and regulated investment services firm by the Malta Financial Services Authority under European investment services directives and regulations.
Through the proprietary trading software platforms RTFX Traderâ„¢, RTFX Web Traderâ„¢ and RTFX Mobileâ„¢, RTFX is able to provide its clients with consistent liquidity and tight, aggressive trading spreads for all trading volumes under any forex market conditions.
In October 2009, RTFX introduced its Asset Management Services. Since launch, our asset management services have returned very respectable performance to the thousands of satisfied retail as well as professional and institutional clients.
Due to our Swiss roots, RTFX caters to English, French, German and Italian speaking markets. To date, tens of thousands of investors have opted for RTFXâ€™s FX services and clients from over 120 countries use our systems every day to trade foreign exchange.
Realtime Financial Technologies SA is still based in Geneva and remains the technology development entity providing RTFX with its specialist FX software and technology.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- New Brightcove Video Player Receives Broad Support from the Video Ecosystem 2 views
- Disney Store Celebrates Grand Opening of New Location at St. Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, FL 2 views
- Canadian Dollar Declines as April GDP Disappoints 1 view
- Fluor Awarded Engineering Contract for New Chinese Polysilicon Plant 1 view
- Pandora Hires Steve Ben’e as General Counsel 1 view
- NephroGenex Reports Financial Results for the Fourth Quarter and Year Ended December 31, 2014 1 view
- j2 Global Announces Death of Jeff Adelman, Vice President, General Counsel and Secretary 1 view
- USDJPY: The bearish outlook remains in effect. 1 view