|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
RTFX Ltd is a pioneer in the online Foreign Exchange Market and forms part of a group of strategic partnering companies with a history dating back to 1995.
In March 2009, RTFX Ltd was registered in Malta as a licensed and regulated investment services firm by the Malta Financial Services Authority under European investment services directives and regulations.
Through the proprietary trading software platforms RTFX Trader™, RTFX Web Trader™ and RTFX Mobile™, RTFX is able to provide its clients with consistent liquidity and tight, aggressive trading spreads for all trading volumes under any forex market conditions.
In October 2009, RTFX introduced its Asset Management Services. Since launch, our asset management services have returned very respectable performance to the thousands of satisfied retail as well as professional and institutional clients.
Due to our Swiss roots, RTFX caters to English, French, German and Italian speaking markets. To date, tens of thousands of investors have opted for RTFX’s FX services and clients from over 120 countries use our systems every day to trade foreign exchange.
Realtime Financial Technologies SA is still based in Geneva and remains the technology development entity providing RTFX with its specialist FX software and technology.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Small Employers Recognize Need for Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD), but Many Not Sure of Its Cost, Benefits and Employees’ Views 2 views
- Trading Outlook – NZD/USD 1 view
- Coca-Cola(R) and Coke Zero Join Blackhawks(R) Fans in Celebrating Victory with Collectible Championship Cans 1 view
- US dollar rebounds as Ukraine tensions ease 1 view
- Sam’s Club to Offer LifeLock(R) Identity Theft Protection 1 view
- Amy Wilson Elected Dow Corporate Secretary 1 view
- Meritage Homes to Donate Brand New Homes to Operation Homefront in 2015 1 view
- The Hartford Mourns The Loss Of Liam E. McGee, Former Chairman, President And CEO 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view