|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
In January 2010, Atlas Capital FX - ACFX - a trade name of Atlas Capital Financial services - ACFS - was formed in order to provide retail investors access to the currency, commodities, energies and equities markets.
AtlasCapital Financial Services Limited is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, License No 085/07. Since Cyprus entered the European Union in May 2004, company is bound by the relevant European Regulations and Directives related to the provision of Financial Services.
ACFX offers a choice of the platforms below:
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 2 views
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 2 views
- Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. Schedules Release of Quarterly Financial Results 2 views
- Despite Solid PMI Data Momentum on EUR/USD Turns Negative 2 views
- China’s economy slows down in the first quarter 2 views
- New Forecast Says Canadian Dollar to Stay Below 90 Cents Through End of 2015 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- Praxair Surface Technologies Introduces Advanced REACH-Compliant, Chrome-Free Coatings for Aviation and Industrial Turbines 1 view
- 5 Things To Ponder: Variegated Contemplations 1 view
- CIMA and The Hackett Group to Collaborate On Professional Development Offering For Global Business Services & Shared Services Organizations 1 view