|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
In January 2010, Atlas Capital FX - ACFX - a trade name of Atlas Capital Financial services - ACFS - was formed in order to provide retail investors access to the currency, commodities, energies and equities markets.
AtlasCapital Financial Services Limited is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, License No 085/07. Since Cyprus entered the European Union in May 2004, company is bound by the relevant European Regulations and Directives related to the provision of Financial Services.
ACFX offers a choice of the platforms below:
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Distribution Dates and Amounts Announced for Certain BlackRock Closed-End Funds 3 views
- Moderation In US Inflation 2 views
- Fresenius Medical Care Activates Disaster Response Team and Patient Hotline for Winter Storm Juno in the Northeast 2 views
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- Crude Oil Retakes $100 on Solid Distillate Demand 1 view
- Towers Watson Earns Top Marks for LGBT Workplace Equality 1 view
- PennyMac Financial Announces Expansion into Commercial Real Estate Finance 1 view
- USD/JPY below 120.00, EUR/USD up into 1.07 handle 1 view
- Tekla Healthcare Opportunities Introduces Fact Card 1 view
- AwesomenessTV Announces New Feature-Length Comedy ‘Expelled’ Starring Cameron Dallas 1 view