|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
In January 2010, Atlas Capital FX - ACFX - a trade name of Atlas Capital Financial services - ACFS - was formed in order to provide retail investors access to the currency, commodities, energies and equities markets.
AtlasCapital Financial Services Limited is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, License No 085/07. Since Cyprus entered the European Union in May 2004, company is bound by the relevant European Regulations and Directives related to the provision of Financial Services.
ACFX offers a choice of the platforms below:
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Small Employers Recognize Need for Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD), but Many Not Sure of Its Cost, Benefits and Employees’ Views 4 views
- Sterling Reaches new Highs in Light Trade 1 view
- Bitcoins Surge As Popularity Rises 1 view
- NCR’s Telecom and Technology Group Announces Availability of Innovative Security Solution From TrustPipe 1 view
- Interview: The Evolution of Retirement 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 1 view
- Howard Marks On Luck And Skill In Investing 1 view
- Certain Morgan Stanley Closed-End Funds Declare Year-End Dividends 1 view
- Weakening US yields create headwinds for the greenback 1 view
- New Vishay Intertechnology FRED Pt(R) Rectifiers in SMPC Package Increase Power Density and System Efficiency 1 view