|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
In January 2010, Atlas Capital FX - ACFX - a trade name of Atlas Capital Financial services - ACFS - was formed in order to provide retail investors access to the currency, commodities, energies and equities markets.
AtlasCapital Financial Services Limited is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, License No 085/07. Since Cyprus entered the European Union in May 2004, company is bound by the relevant European Regulations and Directives related to the provision of Financial Services.
ACFX offers a choice of the platforms below:
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System Selects a Towers Watson Company to Administer OPERS Medicare Connector 9 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- FedEx Express Receives President’s Volunteer Service Award 2012-2013 2 views
- Enable Midstream Partners to Add Independent Director in 2015 2 views
- Aussie Approaches 5-month Highs Ahead of Employment Report 2 views
- Guidance Software Awarded 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2015 Partner Program Guide 2 views
- Always(R), Together with Millions of Girls Around the World, Including Olympic Hockey Star Hilary Knight, Determined to Make #LikeAGirl Mean Amazing Things 2 views
- Snap Japanese Election To Focus On Economy 1 view
- Forex markets prepare for an interesting week ahead 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Recovers from 3-Month Low as Trade Surplus Improves 1 view