|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
In January 2010, Atlas Capital FX - ACFX - a trade name of Atlas Capital Financial services - ACFS - was formed in order to provide retail investors access to the currency, commodities, energies and equities markets.
AtlasCapital Financial Services Limited is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, License No 085/07. Since Cyprus entered the European Union in May 2004, company is bound by the relevant European Regulations and Directives related to the provision of Financial Services.
ACFX offers a choice of the platforms below:
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- VSE Corporation to Introduce Global Defense Sustainment Capabilities at IDEX 2015 6 views
- CA Technologies Integrates Workload Automation for SAP Business Warehouse to Unify Visibility and Improve Business Process Monitoring 2 views
- Office Depot, Inc. Small Business Index Finds Tax Refunds Will Enable Small Businesses to Invest 2 views
- Cigna Reports Strong First Quarter 2015 Results, Raises Outlook 2 views
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.3 Million Advanced VSAT and Premium Services Order to Support Satellite Network in Asia 2 views
- Mammoth Launches New HydroBank(R) MS Water Source Heat Pump Line 1 view
- Imprivata Cortext Expands Capabilities to Transform Clinical Communication and Drive Patient Engagement 1 view
- Stocks are Buoyed by Robust Retail Sales 1 view
- Deteriorating Portuguese Current Account 1 view