|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
In January 2010, Atlas Capital FX - ACFX - a trade name of Atlas Capital Financial services - ACFS - was formed in order to provide retail investors access to the currency, commodities, energies and equities markets.
AtlasCapital Financial Services Limited is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, License No 085/07. Since Cyprus entered the European Union in May 2004, company is bound by the relevant European Regulations and Directives related to the provision of Financial Services.
ACFX offers a choice of the platforms below:
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 2 views
- Trading Outlook – USD/CHF 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. to Present at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference on November 20, 2014 in Dallas, TX 1 view
- AUD/USD Capped below 90.00 Level 1 view
- Euro Stable Ahead of Employment Data 1 view
- Sam’s Club to Offer LifeLock(R) Identity Theft Protection 1 view
- Slight Drop In Japanese Inflation 1 view
- FedEx gains with modest growth projections 1 view
- The Tile Shop Introduces 2015 Design Preview, Providing Inspiration and Exclusive Collections to Consumers and Trade Professionals 1 view