|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
In January 2010, Atlas Capital FX - ACFX - a trade name of Atlas Capital Financial services - ACFS - was formed in order to provide retail investors access to the currency, commodities, energies and equities markets.
AtlasCapital Financial Services Limited is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, License No 085/07. Since Cyprus entered the European Union in May 2004, company is bound by the relevant European Regulations and Directives related to the provision of Financial Services.
ACFX offers a choice of the platforms below:
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Prudential recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute 3 views
- Assurant to Exit Health Insurance Market to Support Strategic Focus on Housing and Lifestyle Specialty Protection Products and Services 2 views
- Starbucks Sells $450 Cards 2 views
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico Informative Letter to Shareholders 2 views
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA North America’s First 4D Interactive Dark Ride Opening at Six Flags Over Texas 2 views
- PCTEL Announces General Counsel Transition 2 views
- Humana At Home Acquires Your Home Advantage 2 views
- Brazil’s Trade Balance Now In Deficit 2 views
- Dan Borland to Lead Wells Fargo’s Orange County Commercial Real Estate Office 1 view
- B&W Volund Awarded Contracts For More Than $200 Million For Biomass Power Plant in Wales 1 view