|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
In January 2010, Atlas Capital FX - ACFX - a trade name of Atlas Capital Financial services - ACFS - was formed in order to provide retail investors access to the currency, commodities, energies and equities markets.
AtlasCapital Financial Services Limited is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, License No 085/07. Since Cyprus entered the European Union in May 2004, company is bound by the relevant European Regulations and Directives related to the provision of Financial Services.
ACFX offers a choice of the platforms below:
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 3 views
- Jamba Juice Celebrates “25 Years of Healthy Living” with Free Juice and Smoothie Giveaway on April 23rd in Stores Nationwide* 3 views
- New Brightcove Video Player Receives Broad Support from the Video Ecosystem 2 views
- Disney Store Celebrates Grand Opening of New Location at St. Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, FL 2 views
- 1-800-FLOWERS.COM, Inc. to Present at the Southwest IDEAS Investor Conference on November 20, 2014 in Dallas, TX 1 view
- PMC to Present at OptiNet China 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- Canadian Dollar Declines as April GDP Disappoints 1 view
- Fluor Awarded Engineering Contract for New Chinese Polysilicon Plant 1 view
- Pandora Hires Steve Ben’e as General Counsel 1 view