|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
In January 2010, Atlas Capital FX - ACFX - a trade name of Atlas Capital Financial services - ACFS - was formed in order to provide retail investors access to the currency, commodities, energies and equities markets.
AtlasCapital Financial Services Limited is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, License No 085/07. Since Cyprus entered the European Union in May 2004, company is bound by the relevant European Regulations and Directives related to the provision of Financial Services.
ACFX offers a choice of the platforms below:
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- US dollar: A look ahead 2 views
- Banks and Brokers Benefit from Strong Jobs Report 2 views
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 2 views
- Technology and Small Caps Regain Leadership 1 view
- Swiss Inflation Remains Flat 1 view
- Bank Of England Minutes Reveal 7-2 Split Remains 1 view
- NICE Issues Final Positive Recommendation for National Commissioning of Soliris(R) (eculizumab) for All Patients with aHUS in England 1 view
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 1 view
- US dollar inches higher in light trade 1 view
- Sterling higher on solid employment data 1 view