|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
In January 2010, Atlas Capital FX - ACFX - a trade name of Atlas Capital Financial services - ACFS - was formed in order to provide retail investors access to the currency, commodities, energies and equities markets.
AtlasCapital Financial Services Limited is regulated by the Cyprus Securities and Exchange Commission, License No 085/07. Since Cyprus entered the European Union in May 2004, company is bound by the relevant European Regulations and Directives related to the provision of Financial Services.
ACFX offers a choice of the platforms below:
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 11 views
- UK retail sales unexpectedly drop in October 8 views
- Straight Talk Money: What Warren Buffett Eats for Breakfast and the Passing of a Wall Street Legend 4 views
- Japan’s Retail Sales Figures Rebound Strongly 4 views
- Capital Markets Activity Accelerates as Interest Rate Hike Lies Ahead 3 views
- IXYS Introduces Higher Current 6kV Diode for Megawatt Power Applications 2 views
- US Dollar Index Poised for Weekly Gain 2 views
- Bitcoins Surge As Popularity Rises 2 views
- Sterling Reverses After Carney’s Comments 1 view
- MasterCard Pops on Spending Growth 1 view