|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FxPro is a global company which offers Forex brokerage services. It was formed in 2006 in Cyprus, and became global in 2009 by opening its company offices in Russia, Spain, Austria and France. In 2010, it opened its London offices and acquired a license from the UK Financial Services Authority.
The company provides efficient trading convenience for its clients, through its online trading platform. It has experienced a rapid growth with international clients in over 150 countries. The different efficient trading services of the company have made it one of the most profitable leading companies in the industry.
FxPro has earned its leading position in the Forex trading market, by stressing on the need for transparency in the trading procedures. The company views transparency as its distinguishing feature. It caters to the sophisticated needs of its worldwide clients with its effective online services.
FxPro mainly deals with retail clients worldwide, but has recently started having dealings with institutional clients. The company aims to continue its growth and expansion in the Forex trading sector and introduce new online services to facilitate the trading activities of its clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 15 views
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 5 views
- Health Canada Issues Notice of Compliance for Gilead’s HarvoniTM (Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir), the First Once-Daily Single Tablet Regimen for the Treatment of Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C 2 views
- Riverbed Announces the Most Complete Visibility and Control Solution to Optimize Performance of Any Application Across the Hybrid Enterprise 2 views
- Mannatech Reports First Quarter 2015 Financial Results 2 views
- EPIRUS Biopharmaceuticals Remicade(R) Biosimilar, InfimabTM, Launches in India 2 views
- DIRECTV Stockholders Approve Merger with AT&T Inc. 2 views
- Atlantic Coast Financial Corporation Re-Elects Bhanu Choudhrie and James D. Hogan 1 view