|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FxPro is a global company which offers Forex brokerage services. It was formed in 2006 in Cyprus, and became global in 2009 by opening its company offices in Russia, Spain, Austria and France. In 2010, it opened its London offices and acquired a license from the UK Financial Services Authority.
The company provides efficient trading convenience for its clients, through its online trading platform. It has experienced a rapid growth with international clients in over 150 countries. The different efficient trading services of the company have made it one of the most profitable leading companies in the industry.
FxPro has earned its leading position in the Forex trading market, by stressing on the need for transparency in the trading procedures. The company views transparency as its distinguishing feature. It caters to the sophisticated needs of its worldwide clients with its effective online services.
FxPro mainly deals with retail clients worldwide, but has recently started having dealings with institutional clients. The company aims to continue its growth and expansion in the Forex trading sector and introduce new online services to facilitate the trading activities of its clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Spanish Retail Sales Numbers Improve 6 views
- Memblaze and PMC Partner to Provide High-Performance PCIe SSDs for Hyperscale Data Centers 2 views
- DCT Industrial Trust (R) Acquires Five-Building Industrial Park Totaling 691,000 Square Feet in Denver 2 views
- Sterling Hold Steady as Rate Hikes Loom Large 2 views
- Accenture Develops Wearable Proof of Concept to Enhance Live Sports Viewing During RBS 6 Nations Rugby Championship 2 views
- Expansion in Eurozone Money Supply 2 views
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 2 views
- Shazam, Now in Theaters: NCM’s FirstLook is Now Shazamable on over 20,000 Movie Screens 2 views
- Benefitfocus Plans for Continued Growth with Expanded Leadership Roles 2 views
- OECD slashes global growth forecast into 2014 2 views