|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FxPro is a global company which offers Forex brokerage services. It was formed in 2006 in Cyprus, and became global in 2009 by opening its company offices in Russia, Spain, Austria and France. In 2010, it opened its London offices and acquired a license from the UK Financial Services Authority.
The company provides efficient trading convenience for its clients, through its online trading platform. It has experienced a rapid growth with international clients in over 150 countries. The different efficient trading services of the company have made it one of the most profitable leading companies in the industry.
FxPro has earned its leading position in the Forex trading market, by stressing on the need for transparency in the trading procedures. The company views transparency as its distinguishing feature. It caters to the sophisticated needs of its worldwide clients with its effective online services.
FxPro mainly deals with retail clients worldwide, but has recently started having dealings with institutional clients. The company aims to continue its growth and expansion in the Forex trading sector and introduce new online services to facilitate the trading activities of its clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Chinese PMI data trumps a strong inventory report 2 views
- Stocks Tumble as Brinkmanship Continues 2 views
- Euro Trades Defensively with FOMC Waiting in the Wings 2 views
- Global Stock Jump on Possible Ukraine Ceasefire 1 view
- European Confidence Figures Soften Further 1 view
- EUR/USD weakens as further Eurozone slowdown expected 1 view
- Italian Business Confidence Recovers 1 view
- Mobile Still Tops Retailers’ Priority Lists, According to Shop.org/Forrester State of Retailing Online Report 1 view
- Bank of England Leave Rates At 0.5% 1 view
- McKesson Appoints Bansi Nagji to Executive Vice President of Corporate Strategy and Business Development 1 view