|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FxPro is a global company which offers Forex brokerage services. It was formed in 2006 in Cyprus, and became global in 2009 by opening its company offices in Russia, Spain, Austria and France. In 2010, it opened its London offices and acquired a license from the UK Financial Services Authority.
The company provides efficient trading convenience for its clients, through its online trading platform. It has experienced a rapid growth with international clients in over 150 countries. The different efficient trading services of the company have made it one of the most profitable leading companies in the industry.
FxPro has earned its leading position in the Forex trading market, by stressing on the need for transparency in the trading procedures. The company views transparency as its distinguishing feature. It caters to the sophisticated needs of its worldwide clients with its effective online services.
FxPro mainly deals with retail clients worldwide, but has recently started having dealings with institutional clients. The company aims to continue its growth and expansion in the Forex trading sector and introduce new online services to facilitate the trading activities of its clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Starbucks Sells $450 Cards 2 views
- Ethisphere Names The Principal One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies 2 views
- Doug Ostrover, One of the Three Founders of Blackstone’s GSO, to Step Down from Firm 1 view
- Anthem Prices Offering of Equity Units 1 view
- Zendesk Launches Net Promoter Score(R) Surveys and Unveils Customer Loyalty Trends 1 view
- Assurant to Exit Health Insurance Market to Support Strategic Focus on Housing and Lifestyle Specialty Protection Products and Services 1 view
- Nuveen Closed-End Funds Declare Distributions 1 view
- German Stocks Poised to Experience a Robust Rally 1 view
- Chevron to Move Deepwater U.S. Gulf of Mexico Platform to Sheltered Waters Following Damage to Installation Tendons 1 view
- Bitcoins Surge As Popularity Rises 1 view