|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FxPro is a global company which offers Forex brokerage services. It was formed in 2006 in Cyprus, and became global in 2009 by opening its company offices in Russia, Spain, Austria and France. In 2010, it opened its London offices and acquired a license from the UK Financial Services Authority.
The company provides efficient trading convenience for its clients, through its online trading platform. It has experienced a rapid growth with international clients in over 150 countries. The different efficient trading services of the company have made it one of the most profitable leading companies in the industry.
FxPro has earned its leading position in the Forex trading market, by stressing on the need for transparency in the trading procedures. The company views transparency as its distinguishing feature. It caters to the sophisticated needs of its worldwide clients with its effective online services.
FxPro mainly deals with retail clients worldwide, but has recently started having dealings with institutional clients. The company aims to continue its growth and expansion in the Forex trading sector and introduce new online services to facilitate the trading activities of its clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Franklin Covey Co.’s Living the 7 Habits App from New, Updated 7 Habits Work Session Awarded Guild Master’s Choice Award by The eLearning Guild 8 views
- SapientNitro Introduces Groundbreaking Architecture to Accelerate Digital Transformation for Clients 2 views
- Asian Session – Yen gains on safe haven appeal; aussie drops on copper 2 views
- Zoetis Announces Appointment of Roman Trawicki as President of Global Manufacturing and Supply 2 views
- US Air Force Student Test Pilots Evaluate Textron Airland Scorpion and Beechcraft AT-6 2 views
- Prudential Group Insurance names Allison Landers Vice President, Digital and Customer Experience 2 views
- Meridian Bioscience Receives CE Marking for Two New Molecular Amplification Tests: illumigene(R) Chlamydia and illumigene(R) Gonorrhea 2 views
- Rio Tinto to Partner with IGATE to Develop Its Analytics Excellence Centre in India 2 views
- Wells Fargo Names Monica Cole Division Manager in Southern Region 2 views
- Semtech Demonstrates Industry’s First Monolithic Quad CDR and EML Driver for 100G Applications 1 view