|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FxPro is a global company which offers Forex brokerage services. It was formed in 2006 in Cyprus, and became global in 2009 by opening its company offices in Russia, Spain, Austria and France. In 2010, it opened its London offices and acquired a license from the UK Financial Services Authority.
The company provides efficient trading convenience for its clients, through its online trading platform. It has experienced a rapid growth with international clients in over 150 countries. The different efficient trading services of the company have made it one of the most profitable leading companies in the industry.
FxPro has earned its leading position in the Forex trading market, by stressing on the need for transparency in the trading procedures. The company views transparency as its distinguishing feature. It caters to the sophisticated needs of its worldwide clients with its effective online services.
FxPro mainly deals with retail clients worldwide, but has recently started having dealings with institutional clients. The company aims to continue its growth and expansion in the Forex trading sector and introduce new online services to facilitate the trading activities of its clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 2 views
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 2 views
- Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. Schedules Release of Quarterly Financial Results 2 views
- Despite Solid PMI Data Momentum on EUR/USD Turns Negative 2 views
- China’s economy slows down in the first quarter 2 views
- New Forecast Says Canadian Dollar to Stay Below 90 Cents Through End of 2015 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- Praxair Surface Technologies Introduces Advanced REACH-Compliant, Chrome-Free Coatings for Aviation and Industrial Turbines 1 view
- 5 Things To Ponder: Variegated Contemplations 1 view
- CIMA and The Hackett Group to Collaborate On Professional Development Offering For Global Business Services & Shared Services Organizations 1 view