|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FxPro is a global company which offers Forex brokerage services. It was formed in 2006 in Cyprus, and became global in 2009 by opening its company offices in Russia, Spain, Austria and France. In 2010, it opened its London offices and acquired a license from the UK Financial Services Authority.
The company provides efficient trading convenience for its clients, through its online trading platform. It has experienced a rapid growth with international clients in over 150 countries. The different efficient trading services of the company have made it one of the most profitable leading companies in the industry.
FxPro has earned its leading position in the Forex trading market, by stressing on the need for transparency in the trading procedures. The company views transparency as its distinguishing feature. It caters to the sophisticated needs of its worldwide clients with its effective online services.
FxPro mainly deals with retail clients worldwide, but has recently started having dealings with institutional clients. The company aims to continue its growth and expansion in the Forex trading sector and introduce new online services to facilitate the trading activities of its clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Accenture Improves Position in “Leaders” Quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for North American Life Insurance Policy Administration Systems 4 views
- Federal Reserve maintains pace of record stimulus as FOMC meetings draw to a close 4 views
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Concert Pharmaceuticals Provide JZP-386 Program Update 4 views
- Yum! Brands’ World Hunger Relief Effort with Global Spokesperson Christina Aguilera Named Top Cause-Related Campaign by Two Prestigious Communication Organizations 3 views
- Rocket Fuel Completes First Integration Milestone of the Origin DMP Platform 2 views
- Slippage Evident In Portugal’s Current Account Balance 2 views
- Growth Slows In Polish Manufacturing Sector 2 views
- Schlage(R) Announces New Features, Customizable User Experience for Wink App 2 views
- Constant Contact Announces First Quarter 2015 Financial Results 2 views
- British Trade Balances Improve 1 view