|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FxPro is a global company which offers Forex brokerage services. It was formed in 2006 in Cyprus, and became global in 2009 by opening its company offices in Russia, Spain, Austria and France. In 2010, it opened its London offices and acquired a license from the UK Financial Services Authority.
The company provides efficient trading convenience for its clients, through its online trading platform. It has experienced a rapid growth with international clients in over 150 countries. The different efficient trading services of the company have made it one of the most profitable leading companies in the industry.
FxPro has earned its leading position in the Forex trading market, by stressing on the need for transparency in the trading procedures. The company views transparency as its distinguishing feature. It caters to the sophisticated needs of its worldwide clients with its effective online services.
FxPro mainly deals with retail clients worldwide, but has recently started having dealings with institutional clients. The company aims to continue its growth and expansion in the Forex trading sector and introduce new online services to facilitate the trading activities of its clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- US Dollar Edges Higher on ADP Employment Report 1 view
- USD/CAD Tests Support as Negative Momentum Accelerates 1 view
- Strong GDP Growth From Ireland 1 view
- Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. Schedules Release of Quarterly Financial Results 1 view
- US dollar maintains 81.00 1 view
- The Yen Weaken Driving the Nikkei Higher 1 view
- Eurozone Unemployment Improves Slightly 1 view
- Disney Store Celebrates Grand Opening of New Location at St. Johns Town Center in Jacksonville, FL 1 view
- Apple Unveils Apple Watch-Apple’s Most Personal Device Ever 1 view