|Location:||London, United Kingdom|
|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
FxPro is a global company which offers Forex brokerage services. It was formed in 2006 in Cyprus, and became global in 2009 by opening its company offices in Russia, Spain, Austria and France. In 2010, it opened its London offices and acquired a license from the UK Financial Services Authority.
The company provides efficient trading convenience for its clients, through its online trading platform. It has experienced a rapid growth with international clients in over 150 countries. The different efficient trading services of the company have made it one of the most profitable leading companies in the industry.
FxPro has earned its leading position in the Forex trading market, by stressing on the need for transparency in the trading procedures. The company views transparency as its distinguishing feature. It caters to the sophisticated needs of its worldwide clients with its effective online services.
FxPro mainly deals with retail clients worldwide, but has recently started having dealings with institutional clients. The company aims to continue its growth and expansion in the Forex trading sector and introduce new online services to facilitate the trading activities of its clients.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Checkpoint Systems Enables Retailers to Use Same RFID Label for Four Apparel Categories, Including Footwear, to Streamline Source Tagging 7 views
- Morgan Stanley Global Stock Plan Services Launches StockPlan Connect 3 views
- 3M Completes Acquisition of Ivera Medical Corp. 3 views
- DeVry University Convenes Panel to Discuss Educational Opportunities for Adult Learners in Illinois 2 views
- Brazilian Retail Sales Plummet 2 views
- Silgan Acquires Substantially All Assets of Van Can Company 2 views
- US Durable Goods Orders Fall to 5-Month Low 1 view
- Euro Declines on Weak PMI Ahead of Jobs Report, RSI is Oversold 1 view
- Swiss Producer Prices Rise 1 view
- The Future is Meow: Groupon Rolls Out Gro”uber–a New Service with Cat Drivers to Give People a Lift to Deals 1 view