|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Windsor Brokers is a private company, which was founded in 1988 and started its operations of online brokering in the Middle East. The company started its business as a small time broker, and has expanded its operations rapidly in the past 20 years. It has been regulated and licensed by CySEC Cyprus, and is also authorized by the FSA UK in compliance with the MiFID.
The massive growth of the company, over the past 20 years has been boosted by the advancement and enhancement of the internet. Not only has it made online trading much easier, but also more accessible to people around the world. It offers dealings in Futures OTC, Indices, Precious Metals, Energies and Forex Currencies to their clients.
Windsor Brokers today are well respected and licensed brokers with services that are expanded to well over seventy financial institutions. The internet has made online trading and brokerage much easier for people around the world, and the rapid growth of the company has also been helped by the entry of Cyprus in to the EU in 2004.
Windsor Brokers are now known all over the world as pioneers of the online trading and brokerage industry, and continue to serve clients all over the world.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Small Employers Recognize Need for Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD), but Many Not Sure of Its Cost, Benefits and Employees’ Views 2 views
- LabCorp Presents New Findings on HIV-1 and HCV Antiviral Drug Resistance at the 2015 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections 1 view
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 1 view
- UK manufacturing activity advances for sixth consecutive month: Markit 1 view
- EUR/USD found support at 1.0800 1 view
- German Retail Sales Increase at Sharpest Rate in 7 years 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
- Rite Aid Reports Same Store Sales for May 1 view
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. and Its Subsidiaries 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view