|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Windsor Brokers is a private company, which was founded in 1988 and started its operations of online brokering in the Middle East. The company started its business as a small time broker, and has expanded its operations rapidly in the past 20 years. It has been regulated and licensed by CySEC Cyprus, and is also authorized by the FSA UK in compliance with the MiFID.
The massive growth of the company, over the past 20 years has been boosted by the advancement and enhancement of the internet. Not only has it made online trading much easier, but also more accessible to people around the world. It offers dealings in Futures OTC, Indices, Precious Metals, Energies and Forex Currencies to their clients.
Windsor Brokers today are well respected and licensed brokers with services that are expanded to well over seventy financial institutions. The internet has made online trading and brokerage much easier for people around the world, and the rapid growth of the company has also been helped by the entry of Cyprus in to the EU in 2004.
Windsor Brokers are now known all over the world as pioneers of the online trading and brokerage industry, and continue to serve clients all over the world.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Ohio Public Employees Retirement System Selects a Towers Watson Company to Administer OPERS Medicare Connector 9 views
- FedEx Express Receives President’s Volunteer Service Award 2012-2013 2 views
- Aussie Approaches 5-month Highs Ahead of Employment Report 2 views
- Enable Midstream Partners to Add Independent Director in 2015 2 views
- Guidance Software Awarded 5-Star Rating in CRN’s 2015 Partner Program Guide 2 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Further Weakness In UK Housing 1 view
- Stocks in the US Continued Notching Up Solid Gains 1 view
- Dollar Rebounds a Risk Trade is Revived 1 view
- Detroit: America’s comeback city? 1 view