|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Windsor Brokers is a private company, which was founded in 1988 and started its operations of online brokering in the Middle East. The company started its business as a small time broker, and has expanded its operations rapidly in the past 20 years. It has been regulated and licensed by CySEC Cyprus, and is also authorized by the FSA UK in compliance with the MiFID.
The massive growth of the company, over the past 20 years has been boosted by the advancement and enhancement of the internet. Not only has it made online trading much easier, but also more accessible to people around the world. It offers dealings in Futures OTC, Indices, Precious Metals, Energies and Forex Currencies to their clients.
Windsor Brokers today are well respected and licensed brokers with services that are expanded to well over seventy financial institutions. The internet has made online trading and brokerage much easier for people around the world, and the rapid growth of the company has also been helped by the entry of Cyprus in to the EU in 2004.
Windsor Brokers are now known all over the world as pioneers of the online trading and brokerage industry, and continue to serve clients all over the world.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Celgene Receives Positive CHMP Opinion for OTEZLA(R) (apremilast), the First Oral PDE4 Inhibitor for the Treatment of Patients with Psoriasis and Psoriatic Arthritis 2 views
- Christopher Brody to Step down From Intuit Board of Directors; Richard Dalzell Nominated 2 views
- Eagle Point Credit Company Inc. Schedules Release of Quarterly Financial Results 2 views
- Despite Solid PMI Data Momentum on EUR/USD Turns Negative 2 views
- China’s economy slows down in the first quarter 2 views
- New Forecast Says Canadian Dollar to Stay Below 90 Cents Through End of 2015 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- Praxair Surface Technologies Introduces Advanced REACH-Compliant, Chrome-Free Coatings for Aviation and Industrial Turbines 1 view
- 5 Things To Ponder: Variegated Contemplations 1 view
- CIMA and The Hackett Group to Collaborate On Professional Development Offering For Global Business Services & Shared Services Organizations 1 view