|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Windsor Brokers is a private company, which was founded in 1988 and started its operations of online brokering in the Middle East. The company started its business as a small time broker, and has expanded its operations rapidly in the past 20 years. It has been regulated and licensed by CySEC Cyprus, and is also authorized by the FSA UK in compliance with the MiFID.
The massive growth of the company, over the past 20 years has been boosted by the advancement and enhancement of the internet. Not only has it made online trading much easier, but also more accessible to people around the world. It offers dealings in Futures OTC, Indices, Precious Metals, Energies and Forex Currencies to their clients.
Windsor Brokers today are well respected and licensed brokers with services that are expanded to well over seventy financial institutions. The internet has made online trading and brokerage much easier for people around the world, and the rapid growth of the company has also been helped by the entry of Cyprus in to the EU in 2004.
Windsor Brokers are now known all over the world as pioneers of the online trading and brokerage industry, and continue to serve clients all over the world.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Coca-Cola Releases 2013/2014 Global Sustainability Report 10 views
- Sterling Edges Higher following Solid GDP Data 2 views
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 2 views
- Waste Management Named To CR Magazine’s 100 Best Corporate Citizens List 2 views
- Morgan Stanley Global Stock Plan Services Launches StockPlan Connect 2 views
- Starbucks Launches Exclusive Starbucks(R) Dot Collection, Time-Honored and New Holiday Beverages and Curated Collection of 100 Starbucks Cards Just in Time for the Holidays 2 views
- Weak Jobs Numbers Batters Aussie 2 views
- Multicore SHARC+ARM SOC Achieves Five Times Power Efficiency Improvement for Real-Time Audio and Industrial Applications 2 views
- CPI Introduces the SAFEGUARDTM 5000 Lubrication System Console 1 view
- Dow Hits All-time High Following Fed Announcement 1 view