|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Windsor Brokers is a private company, which was founded in 1988 and started its operations of online brokering in the Middle East. The company started its business as a small time broker, and has expanded its operations rapidly in the past 20 years. It has been regulated and licensed by CySEC Cyprus, and is also authorized by the FSA UK in compliance with the MiFID.
The massive growth of the company, over the past 20 years has been boosted by the advancement and enhancement of the internet. Not only has it made online trading much easier, but also more accessible to people around the world. It offers dealings in Futures OTC, Indices, Precious Metals, Energies and Forex Currencies to their clients.
Windsor Brokers today are well respected and licensed brokers with services that are expanded to well over seventy financial institutions. The internet has made online trading and brokerage much easier for people around the world, and the rapid growth of the company has also been helped by the entry of Cyprus in to the EU in 2004.
Windsor Brokers are now known all over the world as pioneers of the online trading and brokerage industry, and continue to serve clients all over the world.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Ethisphere Names The Principal One of the World’s Most Ethical Companies 2 views
- Starbucks Sells $450 Cards 2 views
- Chevron to Move Deepwater U.S. Gulf of Mexico Platform to Sheltered Waters Following Damage to Installation Tendons 1 view
- Bitcoins Surge As Popularity Rises 1 view
- Android PayTM is Coming to Discover Cardmembers 1 view
- Doug Ostrover, One of the Three Founders of Blackstone’s GSO, to Step Down from Firm 1 view
- Anthem Prices Offering of Equity Units 1 view
- Zendesk Launches Net Promoter Score(R) Surveys and Unveils Customer Loyalty Trends 1 view
- Assurant to Exit Health Insurance Market to Support Strategic Focus on Housing and Lifestyle Specialty Protection Products and Services 1 view
- Nuveen Closed-End Funds Declare Distributions 1 view