|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Dukascopy Bank has been a leader in the foreign exchange industry since its inception in 2004, and specializes primarily in the Spot Forex industry. It was formed initially to help traders get better solutions with regards to the Forex industry, and since then it has been providing its clients with fast complex solutions that allow them to take advantage of the foreign exchange industry.
Dukascopy Bank is audited by one of the worldâ€™s leading auditors, namely KPMG. It has developed relations with other financial institutions and banks to help their clients with online trading. It has helped develop new innovative marketing strategies that are designed specifically according to the requirement of their clients.
Dukascopy Bank is well established in the brokerage industry and enables their clients to get accounts that help their business. The banks provides its services to both large and small clients and over the past decade has a made a name that is reliable, when it comes to online brokerage and trading.
Dukascopy Bank has a variety of products for their clients, which are namely Forex ECN Accounts, JForex, Dukascopy TV, Traders Contest, Swiss FX Trading Programs, Managed Accounts, API and Forex Trading.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Small Employers Recognize Need for Long-Term Disability Insurance (LTD), but Many Not Sure of Its Cost, Benefits and Employees’ Views 2 views
- UK manufacturing activity advances for sixth consecutive month: Markit 1 view
- EUR/USD found support at 1.0800 1 view
- German Retail Sales Increase at Sharpest Rate in 7 years 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
- Rite Aid Reports Same Store Sales for May 1 view
- A.M. Best Affirms Ratings of StanCorp Financial Group, Inc. and Its Subsidiaries 1 view
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 1 view
- Inflation Ticks Lower In Norway 1 view
- LabCorp Presents New Findings on HIV-1 and HCV Antiviral Drug Resistance at the 2015 Conference on Retroviruses and Opportunistic Infections 1 view