|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Dukascopy Bank has been a leader in the foreign exchange industry since its inception in 2004, and specializes primarily in the Spot Forex industry. It was formed initially to help traders get better solutions with regards to the Forex industry, and since then it has been providing its clients with fast complex solutions that allow them to take advantage of the foreign exchange industry.
Dukascopy Bank is audited by one of the worldâ€™s leading auditors, namely KPMG. It has developed relations with other financial institutions and banks to help their clients with online trading. It has helped develop new innovative marketing strategies that are designed specifically according to the requirement of their clients.
Dukascopy Bank is well established in the brokerage industry and enables their clients to get accounts that help their business. The banks provides its services to both large and small clients and over the past decade has a made a name that is reliable, when it comes to online brokerage and trading.
Dukascopy Bank has a variety of products for their clients, which are namely Forex ECN Accounts, JForex, Dukascopy TV, Traders Contest, Swiss FX Trading Programs, Managed Accounts, API and Forex Trading.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Brink’s and NetSpend Launch Brink’s Prepaid MasterCard(R) 5 views
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 3 views
- HGTV Launches Virtual Tour of HGTV Smart Home 2015 1 view
- Acadia Healthcare Announces Date for First Quarter 2015 Earnings Release 1 view
- USG Corporation Announces Settlement of Tender Offer for 8.375% Senior Notes Due 2018 and Completion of Private Offering of 5.50% Senior Notes Due 2025 1 view
- B&W Volund Awarded Contracts For More Than $200 Million For Biomass Power Plant in Wales 1 view
- KYOCERA Receives Environment Minister’s Award in Japan for Record 5th Consecutive Year 1 view
- Canadian housing starts plunge in October: CMHC 1 view
- AAC Holdings, Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2014 Results 1 view
- PennyMac Financial Announces Expansion into Commercial Real Estate Finance 1 view