|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Dukascopy Bank has been a leader in the foreign exchange industry since its inception in 2004, and specializes primarily in the Spot Forex industry. It was formed initially to help traders get better solutions with regards to the Forex industry, and since then it has been providing its clients with fast complex solutions that allow them to take advantage of the foreign exchange industry.
Dukascopy Bank is audited by one of the worldâ€™s leading auditors, namely KPMG. It has developed relations with other financial institutions and banks to help their clients with online trading. It has helped develop new innovative marketing strategies that are designed specifically according to the requirement of their clients.
Dukascopy Bank is well established in the brokerage industry and enables their clients to get accounts that help their business. The banks provides its services to both large and small clients and over the past decade has a made a name that is reliable, when it comes to online brokerage and trading.
Dukascopy Bank has a variety of products for their clients, which are namely Forex ECN Accounts, JForex, Dukascopy TV, Traders Contest, Swiss FX Trading Programs, Managed Accounts, API and Forex Trading.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Jazz Pharmaceuticals and Concert Pharmaceuticals Provide JZP-386 Program Update 8 views
- Accenture Improves Position in “Leaders” Quadrant of Gartner’s Magic Quadrant for North American Life Insurance Policy Administration Systems 4 views
- Nordson ASYMTEK’s Spectrum II Automates Dispensing in the Manufacture of GN ReSound Hearing Aids 4 views
- Yum! Brands’ World Hunger Relief Effort with Global Spokesperson Christina Aguilera Named Top Cause-Related Campaign by Two Prestigious Communication Organizations 2 views
- IDT Launches RapidIO 40-100 Gbps Interface Portfolio, Reducing Latency and Boosting Bandwidth for Communications and Computing 2 views
- Schlage(R) Announces New Features, Customizable User Experience for Wink App 2 views
- Federal Reserve maintains pace of record stimulus as FOMC meetings draw to a close 2 views
- Constant Contact Announces First Quarter 2015 Financial Results 2 views
- US Producer Prices Rise at Fastest Pace in Six Months 1 view
- Euro Poised to Test Lower Levels a Yields Tumble to 2014 Lows 1 view