|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Dukascopy Bank has been a leader in the foreign exchange industry since its inception in 2004, and specializes primarily in the Spot Forex industry. It was formed initially to help traders get better solutions with regards to the Forex industry, and since then it has been providing its clients with fast complex solutions that allow them to take advantage of the foreign exchange industry.
Dukascopy Bank is audited by one of the worldâ€™s leading auditors, namely KPMG. It has developed relations with other financial institutions and banks to help their clients with online trading. It has helped develop new innovative marketing strategies that are designed specifically according to the requirement of their clients.
Dukascopy Bank is well established in the brokerage industry and enables their clients to get accounts that help their business. The banks provides its services to both large and small clients and over the past decade has a made a name that is reliable, when it comes to online brokerage and trading.
Dukascopy Bank has a variety of products for their clients, which are namely Forex ECN Accounts, JForex, Dukascopy TV, Traders Contest, Swiss FX Trading Programs, Managed Accounts, API and Forex Trading.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Prudential recognized as one of the World’s Most Ethical Companies by the Ethisphere Institute 3 views
- ADDING MULTIMEDIA North America’s First 4D Interactive Dark Ride Opening at Six Flags Over Texas 2 views
- PCTEL Announces General Counsel Transition 2 views
- Humana At Home Acquires Your Home Advantage 2 views
- Brazil’s Trade Balance Now In Deficit 2 views
- Assurant to Exit Health Insurance Market to Support Strategic Focus on Housing and Lifestyle Specialty Protection Products and Services 2 views
- Starbucks Sells $450 Cards 2 views
- Grupo Aeroportuario Del Pacifico Informative Letter to Shareholders 2 views
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- LNB Bancorp, Inc. Shareholders Vote to Approve Merger with Northwest Bancshares Inc. 1 view