|Spread||Min. Trade||Leverage||Min. Deposit|
Dukascopy Bank has been a leader in the foreign exchange industry since its inception in 2004, and specializes primarily in the Spot Forex industry. It was formed initially to help traders get better solutions with regards to the Forex industry, and since then it has been providing its clients with fast complex solutions that allow them to take advantage of the foreign exchange industry.
Dukascopy Bank is audited by one of the worldâ€™s leading auditors, namely KPMG. It has developed relations with other financial institutions and banks to help their clients with online trading. It has helped develop new innovative marketing strategies that are designed specifically according to the requirement of their clients.
Dukascopy Bank is well established in the brokerage industry and enables their clients to get accounts that help their business. The banks provides its services to both large and small clients and over the past decade has a made a name that is reliable, when it comes to online brokerage and trading.
Dukascopy Bank has a variety of products for their clients, which are namely Forex ECN Accounts, JForex, Dukascopy TV, Traders Contest, Swiss FX Trading Programs, Managed Accounts, API and Forex Trading.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Data Supporting Once-Weekly Dosing of hGH-CTP in Growth Hormone Deficient Pediatric Population to be Presented as a Late Breaking Presentation at the European Society of Paediatric Endocrinology Conference 3 views
- Discover’s Pathway to Financial Success Grants Are Making a Positive Impact One Classroom at a Time 2 views
- Economic sentiment improves in the euro area, EU: European Commission 1 view
- US Dollar Edges Higher after Mixed US Data 1 view
- Canada Wholesale Sales Sharply Higher 1 view
- Violin Memory and Arrow Electronics Sign North America Distribution Deal 1 view
- British Trade Balances Improve 1 view
- INVESTOR ALERT: Investigation of 21Vianet Group, Inc. Announced by Glancy Binkow & Goldberg LLP 1 view
- Consumer Inflation Drives AUD/USD Higher 1 view
- Affymetrix to Webcast Presentation at the 2015 Leerink Global Healthcare Conference 1 view