James has spent over 20 years working as a Currency Specialist at major Banks in Ireland, USA, and Switzerland. Currently James is based out of Ireland and Germany where he works as a full time Economic Journalist and Business Consultant. James holds a BA in Economics and a Masters degree in Business Studies (Financial Service) from University College Dublin.
James specializes in Forex, Interest Rate Derivatives & Structured Products and is the Senior Currency and Financial Policy Analyst for Finances.com.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 31 views
- The Eastern Company Retains Wells Fargo Securities as Financial Advisor to Assist the Board in Strategic Review 10 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 5 views
- Citigroup Trading Volumes Hurt 3rd Quarter Profits 2 views
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions Announces the Delivery of the 1A Ice-Class Panamaxes Nordic Olympic and Nordic Odin 2 views
- Intuit Announces Sponsors for Inaugural QuickBooks Connect 2 views
- Largest European Bioinformatics Center Selects Mellanox InfiniBand for High-Performance Supercomputer 2 views
- Researchers Present New Data from Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Eculizumab (Soliris(R)) in Prevention of Acute Antibody-Mediated Rejection (AMR) in Sensitized Deceased-Donor Kidney Transplant Recipients 2 views
- Market America | SHOP.COM Engages ChannelAdvisor’s Managed Services Team to Enhance Its Digital Marketing Strategy 1 view
- US dollar: Weekly outlook 1 view