James has spent over 20 years working as a Currency Specialist at major Banks in Ireland, USA, and Switzerland. Currently James is based out of Ireland and Germany where he works as a full time Economic Journalist and Business Consultant. James holds a BA in Economics and a Masters degree in Business Studies (Financial Service) from University College Dublin.
James specializes in Forex, Interest Rate Derivatives & Structured Products and is the Senior Currency and Financial Policy Analyst for Finances.com.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Apple Unveils Apple Watch-Apple’s Most Personal Device Ever 1 view
- British pound soars on GDP 1 view
- Cascade Engineering Improves Operations, Saves Time with QAD QMS 1 view
- US stocks left afloat as congress reaches resolution 1 view
- Gramercy Property Trust Inc. Reports Third Quarter 2014 Financial Results 1 view
- MERZ North America Makes Milestone Payment to Foamix 1 view
- Crown Castle Expands Telemedicine Clinic, Adds Access for Employee Dependents 1 view
- Stocks Hold Upward Sloping Trend 1 view
- US Dollar Edges Higher on ADP Employment Report 1 view