James has spent over 20 years working as a Currency Specialist at major Banks in Ireland, USA, and Switzerland. Currently James is based out of Ireland and Germany where he works as a full time Economic Journalist and Business Consultant. James holds a BA in Economics and a Masters degree in Business Studies (Financial Service) from University College Dublin.
James specializes in Forex, Interest Rate Derivatives & Structured Products and is the Senior Currency and Financial Policy Analyst for Finances.com.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Disney Infinity: Toy Box Starter Pack (2.0 Edition) Available Now in Retail Stores Nationwide 6 views
- Strong economic indicators continue: Britain’s shopping habits 2 views
- Christopher Swift Elected Chairman Of The Hartford’s Board Of Directors 2 views
- McKesson and Celesio to Operate as an Integrated Company – Achieving Important Acquisition Milestone 2 views
- CONtv Launches with over 2,500 Fan-Centric Films, TV Episodes, Exclusive Original Programming, Comic Con Panels and More! 2 views
- Euro area manufacturing economy maintains recovery pace: Markit 2 views
- Garmin(R) Announces v’ivofit(R) 2 and the Style Collection – An Activity Tracker with Interchangeable Design Options to Stay Fashionably Active 1 view
- American Express Soars on Q3 Results 1 view
- MOVANTIKTM (naloxegol) Tablets for the Treatment of Opioid-Induced Constipation in Adult Patients with Chronic Non-Cancer Pain Launched in the US 1 view
- Economic sentiment, business climate improve in euro area 1 view