James has spent over 20 years working as a Currency Specialist at major Banks in Ireland, USA, and Switzerland. Currently James is based out of Ireland and Germany where he works as a full time Economic Journalist and Business Consultant. James holds a BA in Economics and a Masters degree in Business Studies (Financial Service) from University College Dublin.
James specializes in Forex, Interest Rate Derivatives & Structured Products and is the Senior Currency and Financial Policy Analyst for Finances.com.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 11 views
- AUDUSD: Bullish momentum. 3 views
- Upromise by Sallie Mae MasterCard Program Tops $50 Million in Savings for College in 2014 2 views
- China’s economy slows down in the first quarter 2 views
- Marcus & Millichap Launches IPA-Retail Division 2 views
- Zoetis to Participate in the 33rd Annual J.P. Morgan Healthcare Conference 2 views
- Crude Oil Breaks Out as Inventories Finally Ease 2 views
- Brown-Forman Board Authorizes New $250 Million Share Repurchase Program 2 views
- Zoetis to Participate in Piper Jaffray 26th Annual Healthcare Conference 2 views
- Brown-Forman to Build New Distillery at Historic Slane Castle in Ireland 2 views