James has spent over 20 years working as a Currency Specialist at major Banks in Ireland, USA, and Switzerland. Currently James is based out of Ireland and Germany where he works as a full time Economic Journalist and Business Consultant. James holds a BA in Economics and a Masters degree in Business Studies (Financial Service) from University College Dublin.
James specializes in Forex, Interest Rate Derivatives & Structured Products and is the Senior Currency and Financial Policy Analyst for Finances.com.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Euro Trades Defensively with FOMC Waiting in the Wings 2 views
- Chinese PMI data trumps a strong inventory report 2 views
- Stocks Tumble as Brinkmanship Continues 2 views
- German Retail Sales Increase at Sharpest Rate in 7 years 1 view
- Euro area inflation falls to 4-year low 1 view
- Avnet’s Steve Phillips Inducted into CIO Magazine’s CIO Hall of Fame 1 view
- Gold continues to shine! 1 view
- Evercore Hires Anil Rachwani to Lead Its European Technology Advisory Business 1 view
- Bank of Japan raises GDP forecast as economic prospects brighten 1 view
- Cancer and pregnancy top reasons for using disability insurance benefits, Unum says 1 view