James has spent over 20 years working as a Currency Specialist at major Banks in Ireland, USA, and Switzerland. Currently James is based out of Ireland and Germany where he works as a full time Economic Journalist and Business Consultant. James holds a BA in Economics and a Masters degree in Business Studies (Financial Service) from University College Dublin.
James specializes in Forex, Interest Rate Derivatives & Structured Products and is the Senior Currency and Financial Policy Analyst for Finances.com.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Trading Outlook – GBP/CAD 3 views
- Moderation In US Inflation 3 views
- Zoetis Granted Conditional License for Porcine Epidemic Diarrhea Vaccine* 3 views
- Splunk Appoints Amy Chang to Board of Directors 2 views
- ServiceNow Expands in Governance, Risk and Compliance 2 views
- Help Deliver an AIDS Free Generation on World AIDS Day with Your Purchase at Starbucks 2 views
- DRESSER-RAND GROUP INC. INVESTOR ALERT: Levi & Korsinsky, LLP Investigates the Board of Directors of Dresser-Rand Group Inc. In Connection With the Sale of the Company to Siemens AG — DRC 2 views
- Wells Fargo Offers Spanish-Speaking Customers New Text Banking en Espa~nol 2 views
- US durable goods orders decline for second consecutive month 1 view
- UnitedHealthcare Community Plan of Ohio and Youngstown Office on Minority Health Host Citywide Baby Shower and Health Fair 1 view