James has spent over 20 years working as a Currency Specialist at major Banks in Ireland, USA, and Switzerland. Currently James is based out of Ireland and Germany where he works as a full time Economic Journalist and Business Consultant. James holds a BA in Economics and a Masters degree in Business Studies (Financial Service) from University College Dublin.
James specializes in Forex, Interest Rate Derivatives & Structured Products and is the Senior Currency and Financial Policy Analyst for Finances.com.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- VSE Corporation to Introduce Global Defense Sustainment Capabilities at IDEX 2015 6 views
- CA Technologies Integrates Workload Automation for SAP Business Warehouse to Unify Visibility and Improve Business Process Monitoring 2 views
- Office Depot, Inc. Small Business Index Finds Tax Refunds Will Enable Small Businesses to Invest 2 views
- Cigna Reports Strong First Quarter 2015 Results, Raises Outlook 2 views
- Comtech Telecommunications Corp. Awarded $2.3 Million Advanced VSAT and Premium Services Order to Support Satellite Network in Asia 2 views
- Stocks are Buoyed by Robust Retail Sales 1 view
- Deteriorating Portuguese Current Account 1 view
- Mammoth Launches New HydroBank(R) MS Water Source Heat Pump Line 1 view
- Imprivata Cortext Expands Capabilities to Transform Clinical Communication and Drive Patient Engagement 1 view