James has spent over 20 years working as a Currency Specialist at major Banks in Ireland, USA, and Switzerland. Currently James is based out of Ireland and Germany where he works as a full time Economic Journalist and Business Consultant. James holds a BA in Economics and a Masters degree in Business Studies (Financial Service) from University College Dublin.
James specializes in Forex, Interest Rate Derivatives & Structured Products and is the Senior Currency and Financial Policy Analyst for Finances.com.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- SurModics to Present at RBC Capital Markets Global Healthcare Conference 3 views
- Euro Gets Whipsawed Focus Turns to Zew Survey and Retail Sales 2 views
- Eurozone Current Account Falls Further 2 views
- Forex Trading Tips – selling opportunities EUR/AUD 2 views
- US Dollar Rebounds in Afternoon Session 2 views
- No Change To US House Price Index 2 views
- Stocks Trade Mixed Ahead of Data and Earnings 1 view
- Aussie edges higher ahead of RBA minutes 1 view
- US stocks fall, S&P’s longest rally in 7 months snapped 1 view
- Leverage in Currency Markets Takes its Toll on Brokers 1 view