James has spent over 20 years working as a Currency Specialist at major Banks in Ireland, USA, and Switzerland. Currently James is based out of Ireland and Germany where he works as a full time Economic Journalist and Business Consultant. James holds a BA in Economics and a Masters degree in Business Studies (Financial Service) from University College Dublin.
James specializes in Forex, Interest Rate Derivatives & Structured Products and is the Senior Currency and Financial Policy Analyst for Finances.com.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Canadian dollar holds ground despite weak retail sales data 8 views
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 7 views
- Health Canada Issues Notice of Compliance for Gilead’s HarvoniTM (Ledipasvir/Sofosbuvir), the First Once-Daily Single Tablet Regimen for the Treatment of Genotype 1 Chronic Hepatitis C 2 views
- Riverbed Announces the Most Complete Visibility and Control Solution to Optimize Performance of Any Application Across the Hybrid Enterprise 2 views
- Mannatech Reports First Quarter 2015 Financial Results 2 views
- Atlantic Coast Financial Corporation Re-Elects Bhanu Choudhrie and James D. Hogan 1 view
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view