James has spent over 20 years working as a Currency Specialist at major Banks in Ireland, USA, and Switzerland. Currently James is based out of Ireland and Germany where he works as a full time Economic Journalist and Business Consultant. James holds a BA in Economics and a Masters degree in Business Studies (Financial Service) from University College Dublin.
James specializes in Forex, Interest Rate Derivatives & Structured Products and is the Senior Currency and Financial Policy Analyst for Finances.com.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 2 views
- Evercore Hires Anil Rachwani to Lead Its European Technology Advisory Business 1 view
- Is Depression the Mark of a Strong Leader? 1 view
- Humana At Home Acquires Your Home Advantage 1 view
- SanDisk Unveils the World’s Highest Capacity microSDTM Card 1 view
- US Inflation Rises 1 view
- New LitePoint Technology Brings Speed and Quality Improvements to Wireless Device Manufacturing 1 view
- JPMorgan Chase & Co., State and Local Leaders Join Forces to Address Homelessness in Florida 1 view
- Campaigner(R) Announces Five Ways to Help Internet Retailers “Fall” into Marketing Success 1 view
- United Rentals to Present at the Oppenheimer 10th Annual Industrial Growth Conference 1 view