James has spent over 20 years working as a Currency Specialist at major Banks in Ireland, USA, and Switzerland. Currently James is based out of Ireland and Germany where he works as a full time Economic Journalist and Business Consultant. James holds a BA in Economics and a Masters degree in Business Studies (Financial Service) from University College Dublin.
James specializes in Forex, Interest Rate Derivatives & Structured Products and is the Senior Currency and Financial Policy Analyst for Finances.com.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Visa Falls Despite Revenue Gains 2 views
- Forex News – Week Ahead – RBNZ and Australian jobs data in focus 1 view
- Euro Moves Higher as Tensions are De-escalated 1 view
- US Dollar Weaker Ahead of FOMC Minutes 1 view
- JPY weaker on BoP, SEK inflation in focus 1 view
- European Session – Dollar under 120.00 yen ahead of FOMC minutes 1 view
- Financials on the Ropes; XLF Underperforms 1 view
- Stocks move higher after strong employment report 1 view
- Loonie Poised to Gain Ground on Strong Employment Report 1 view
- USD/JPY Breaks Out as MACD Generates Buy Signal 1 view