James has spent over 20 years working as a Currency Specialist at major Banks in Ireland, USA, and Switzerland. Currently James is based out of Ireland and Germany where he works as a full time Economic Journalist and Business Consultant. James holds a BA in Economics and a Masters degree in Business Studies (Financial Service) from University College Dublin.
James specializes in Forex, Interest Rate Derivatives & Structured Products and is the Senior Currency and Financial Policy Analyst for Finances.com.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Synchrony Financial and MEGA Group USA Extend Consumer Financing Agreement 3 views
- Springleaf Financial to Acquire OneMain Financial 1 view
- U.S. Bancorp Declares 4.1 Percent Increase in Quarterly Common Stock Dividends 1 view
- Banks and Brokers Benefit from Strong Jobs Report 1 view
- CyberArk Announces Pricing of Initial Public Offering 1 view
- Synchrony Financial and Pep Boys Extend Consumer Financing Program 1 view
- Western Union Extends USSC Agent Agreement in the Philippines 1 view
- The Dollar Faces Shutdown Headwinds 1 view
- United Rentals to Webcast Investor Day Meeting 1 view
- Mixed Manufacturing Figures Across The Globe 1 view