H.S. Borji is currently based in Toronto and Ottawa, Canada. Working as a Financial Analyst he has authored several dozen government reports as well as industry whitepapers. H.S. holds a BA from the University of Windsor and a Masters degree in Economic Public Policy from McMaster University.
His expertise includes Macroeconomics, Fundamental Analysis, Industry Research and the Technology Sector. He is currently the Senior Macroeconomics Analyst to Finances.com.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Stocks close out worst week since June 3 views
- Carmelo Anthony, Marshawn Lynch, Skylar Diggins, Serena Williams, LeBron James, Gabby Douglas, Lionel Messi, Dale Earnhardt Jr. and Lindsey Vonn among Top Athletes to Receive Nominations for Nickelodeon’s Kids’ Choice Sports Awards 1 view
- EXCO Resources, Inc. Announces Credit Agreement Amendment, 2015 Capital Budget and Provides Operations and Reserves Update 1 view
- United Nations High Commissioner for Refugees and Accenture Deliver Global Biometric Identity Management System to Aid Displaced Persons 1 view
- US stocks left afloat as congress reaches resolution 1 view
- US Homebuilder Confidence Soars to 8-year High in December: NAHB 1 view
- Strong PMI Data Fails Ignite the Euro 1 view
- Greek mid-year budget surplus 1 view
- SpartanNash Announces Third Quarter Fiscal Year 2014 Financial Results 1 view
- Mercer lead trustee advisor on UK’s largest pension buy-out: lb2.5 billion L&G bulk annuity purchase of TRW Pension Scheme liabilities 1 view