H.S. Borji is currently based in Toronto and Ottawa, Canada. Working as a Financial Analyst he has authored several dozen government reports as well as industry whitepapers. H.S. holds a BA from the University of Windsor and a Masters degree in Economic Public Policy from McMaster University.
His expertise includes Macroeconomics, Fundamental Analysis, Industry Research and the Technology Sector. He is currently the Senior Macroeconomics Analyst to Finances.com.
|Forex Broker Spreads »|
|Most Popular Articles »|
- Judge Rhodes grants Detroit Chapter 9 protection 31 views
- The Eastern Company Retains Wells Fargo Securities as Financial Advisor to Assist the Board in Strategic Review 10 views
- Western Union Offers Apple PayTM as New Pay-In Option for Money Transfer Customers 5 views
- Intuit Announces Sponsors for Inaugural QuickBooks Connect 2 views
- Largest European Bioinformatics Center Selects Mellanox InfiniBand for High-Performance Supercomputer 2 views
- Researchers Present New Data from Phase 2 Clinical Trial of Eculizumab (Soliris(R)) in Prevention of Acute Antibody-Mediated Rejection (AMR) in Sensitized Deceased-Donor Kidney Transplant Recipients 2 views
- Citigroup Trading Volumes Hurt 3rd Quarter Profits 2 views
- Pangaea Logistics Solutions Announces the Delivery of the 1A Ice-Class Panamaxes Nordic Olympic and Nordic Odin 2 views
- Interactive Brokers Group Reports Brokerage Metrics for September 2014, includes Reg.-NMS Execution Statistics 1 view
- Mellanox Provides Leading Application Performance with FDR InfiniBand for HPC-Purpose Built Dell PowerEdge C4130 1 view